Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
  hells yeah
  o-O;; wha?
  <.< >.> BUMP!
View Results

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:25 am
Welcome to the guild, Irised!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:32 pm
hello all.

My name is Mary but please call me Murder. I'm 17 soon to be 18 in a month and a half. I currently live in South Florida and hate every moment of it. xD

I don't have much of a life so you'll prolly see me on here a lot. I love Alice in Wonderland since I was 2 when my mom read me the book than when we watched the movie together. I would watch it over and over, I went through 4 tapes xD and 3 books.

I'm glad to have found such an interesting guild. Thank you for accepting me into your rabbit hole. I hope to be a fine addition to your family.  

Malevolent_Murder

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:46 pm
Hello Mary, I feel your hatred of Florida and understand it very, very well. Great to know I'm not the only one who doesn't have a life xD Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Hey guys, CD here^.^ This looks like a guild full of my type of people, so feel free to hit me up sometime. Hmm about me...love to fantasy RP, love to listen to Resisting Temptations and LP, love the smell of rain and footprints on the beach. Hate...the smell of fish.
And if you've heard of Infinite Ryvius you're my hero!!!
Peace  

CrimsonDestiny

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 pm
CD!!! I'm friggin glad you joined!
Alright, welcome to the guild and all : )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:08 pm
lunexor
CD!!! I'm friggin glad you joined!
Alright, welcome to the guild and all : )

Why thankee dear, I'm looking forward to some good roleplays^.^  

CrimsonDestiny

XxStarbuckxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:08 pm
Ello! I'm Say, pleasure to meet you all.

I am a huge huge huge fan of Alice In Wonderland, and I've only read the first book a while back, but I've seen the movie a couple times. So. . . yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:12 pm
Hey. I'm Alyssa. I used to share an account, but I never really got on Gaia, so I left ze account, it isn't like I ever really contributed anything to it anyway, just used it to converse w/ people. I watched ze movie once, I was younger. So here I am, ze total n00b, in a nice guild like this. . .
I live in Georgia, I won't say where, but it isn't too bad. I am within reach of Atlanta, and I saw Panic!AtTheDisco live once. It was kind of weird with ze male strippers. . . other wise. . . I live a normal life of a bi teen.

Oh, and I like to tell people about myself, a lot. I used to be closed in, and never told anyone squat. But that never helped me in life. So now I tell you how I feel once you ask a question. I'll tell you too much information, and you can either take it or leave it, all my cards are out on the table and my heart is on my sleeve.

lunexor

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 pm
Welcome to the guild Alyssa and Say. Haven't heard from either of you for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:02 pm
Hi im Lily! I absolutly love Alice in Wonderland. I have read i think three of the books, i saw three of the movies, and i have and alice in wonderland blanket....and dress i made. Um i am also majorly obsessed with anime, theater, and fashion design (mostly types of lolita) and im really not that good at drawing at all. I am also a vegatarian, and my favorite band is Bring Me The Horizon ...and people tell me i act a lot older then i am sweatdrop

im very excited to be invited to such a wonderful guild! :]  

O_onoes

Sparkly Lunatic

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:40 am
Hi Lily! Welcome to the guild! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:13 pm
Bankotsu Otaku
Mystical_Waters_of_Death
Hey my UN is long so call me Mystical, Mystic, or anything that shows you're talking to me.
Hmm...let's see I like manga! I'm bilingual learning a third language....someday maybe a fourth.
I heart Tim Burton films and was ecstatic to hear he is going to be making an Alice in Wonderland movie!
Starts to film in May '08!!!
ANYWAYS...hmmm I don't know...I'm 15?
XD

Hi Mystic! Welcome to the guild!

Speaking of Tim Burton, seen Sweeney Todd yet? Awesome movie.

Is that Alice in Wonderland movie the one with Marilyn Manson?

Yes I have!!!!
GREAT MOVIE, just the blood is too fake, still AWESOME!
I don't know, but I still want to see it
XD  

Mystical_Waters_of_Death

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:17 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
Hiya :] I'm Krystal, and I love Alice in Wonderland!

I have to admit, my favourite version is the Disney one (because, yes, I am a Disney-freak), although I did really enjoy the book, but I haven't read since I was about 12.

I'm excited at the prospect of a Tim Burton version, because I find all his work extremely interesting, and I'm sure his Wonderland will be fascinating!

Looking forward to talking to you all,

-x-x-

hi -x-x-krystal-x-x-
i know u and welcome!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:37 pm
Hello, Hola, Bonjour, etc. etc. I'm Black Charity Kidd (pirate name, I haven't decided on my Wonderland name yet) and I'm happy to be here!
As whoever reads this has probably already guessed, I love Alice in Wonderland, but I also like dark, scary things. ^-^ But don't get the wrong impression, I'm not that scary myself. So yeah! I'm still exploring the guild but if anyone even more clueless than me needs help I shall do my best to assist! *bows*  

Black Charity Kidd

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:18 pm
Hi Kidd! Welcome to the guild!  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items