Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Whats the worst thing you've ever been called? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamber-Fate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:56 pm
Everyone has taken their fair share of insults.

But I really don't see a point in remembering such things. In a few days...I'd rather remember the times that I was happy rather than recalling the names I've been called within a certain time period.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Oftentimes, when I'm called something absolutely horrible, it's a joke I'm already in on. I get jokes about sluttery/whore activity/homosexuality all the time, but I just roll with it and make it funny/funnier. Hell, I even get pisstakes for the "goth" stuff I do, but I just play along.

Every time Gothic literature was mentioned in my American Lit. class, I'd do a Batman arm-over-the-face pose. People loved it.

The whole deal with insults is that people take themselves too seriously.

-Isel-

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:28 pm
-Isel-
Oftentimes, when I'm called something absolutely horrible, it's a joke I'm already in on. I get jokes about sluttery/whore activity/homosexuality all the time, but I just roll with it and make it funny/funnier. Hell, I even get pisstakes for the "goth" stuff I do, but I just play along.

Every time Gothic literature was mentioned in my American Lit. class, I'd do a Batman arm-over-the-face pose. People loved it.

The whole deal with insults is that people take themselves too seriously.
it's your choice to take their words offensively smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:02 pm
I once got called an MCR fan...

...I cried. sad  

Rellik San
Captain

Belladona Snape

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Eri Luvs You
I just dont understand why yall can call white people crackers and honkies as well as other racial terms but its not ok to say the n word.
Its stupid.
And dont mention anything about the whole slave thing because slavery existed before colonial times. My people were slaves before Africans were brought to America.

I don't get this whole concept of Racsim.......its just pain stupid......If I was racist against anyone other than whites i would be a hypocrate. I'm 1/16 Native American biologicly anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:03 pm
Belladona Snape
Eri Luvs You
I just dont understand why yall can call white people crackers and honkies as well as other racial terms but its not ok to say the n word.
Its stupid.
And dont mention anything about the whole slave thing because slavery existed before colonial times. My people were slaves before Africans were brought to America.

I don't get this whole concept of Racsim.......its just pain stupid......If I was racist against anyone other than whites i would be a hypocrate. I'm 1/16 Native American biologicly anyway.
it's because of not understanding people, and a way to calssify people, but it's been taken out of hand and such  

The Dadalorian
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:02 pm
Belladona Snape
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

So your great-great-grandfather was one.

That's pretty far away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:48 am
i've been called goth just because i had on a pink t-shirt, black jeans, and my nails was painted black and pink. i just hate it when people call me that. im obviously not goth. i look nothing like them.  

chaaad-naz

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:29 pm
-Isel-
Belladona Snape
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

That's pretty far away.

I'm a quarter and I have my Cherokee Nation papers to prove that.
My grandfather is president of accounting for the Miami Nation(Another Native American tribe if you didn't know).
Now thats not that far away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:58 pm
The worst thing that this one kid called me was a Mexican Sluttly Emo girl. Its only a matter of time before he is dead!  

ilovesnow

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 pm
ilovesnow
The worst thing that this one kid called me was a Mexican Sluttly Emo girl. Its only a matter of time before he is dead!
beaner would've been more offensive than mexican  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 am
Well I've been called the N word before. That's probably the worst that I can remember right now.  

SolTheHedgehog

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Eri Luvs You
-Isel-
Belladona Snape
Eri Luvs You
Its stupid.

That's pretty far away.

I'm a quarter and I have my Cherokee Nation papers to prove that.
My grandfather is president of accounting for the Miami Nation(Another Native American tribe if you didn't know).
Now thats not that far away.

Mmkay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 am
Probably, the worse i have been called is a chav...

I mean, come on.

Im not a social drone.

E-K-J

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:57 pm
Uhhh
well it would have to be a tie between
1) that little girl over there with her head between her legs
(not literally, but figuratively)
and
2) whore who dates girls
yeah...strange, isn't it?

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games