Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:55 am
lurichan
*wakes up and looks around* More and more underwear people every day.

Do you remember Naked Day?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:57 am
Dr_lecter1988
ahhhh! invasion of the underwear peoples!

Yeah, my avatar does not reflect me in the slightest when it comes to fashion. I would never let random people see me in my underwear in real life.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:58 am
*disapears off to get ceilisidhe through the trap door*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:58 am
*sits on his couch with his feet up on the coffee table*

most people wouldn't. unless they were drinking jose, it "makes [your] clothes fall off"  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:00 am
Dr_lecter1988
*sits on his couch with his feet up on the coffee table*

most people wouldn't. unless they were drinking jose, it "makes [your] clothes fall off"

Well, I would never let people see me in anything close to it either. Skimpy clothing will never find a place on my body.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:01 am
i apologize for quotign a country song.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:03 am
Dr_lecter1988
i apologize for quotign a country song.

I am in no place to criticize you for it as I went to a country club on Saturday.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:05 am
i personally am a fan of most types of good music, there are a few genres i can only stand the most amazing songs of but country is one of the ones that i grew up with. so i default to it when there's nothing else on the radio.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:08 am
Dr_lecter1988
i personally am a fan of most types of good music, there are a few genres i can only stand the most amazing songs of but country is one of the ones that i grew up with. so i default to it when there's nothing else on the radio.

I liked country music when I was younger and moved to Oklahmoa (the first time). Then, after about a year of listening to it, I realized that there is no new country music. Every new song is just some mixture of older songs, musically and thematically. In short, all country music sounds the same, so I hate it.

Also, southerners suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:10 am
i view most of the new rock that way, and most, if not all of Rap. you can't find much new music these days. those you do are then discredited by most critics because of their new sound.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:14 am
Rock and roll has far more innovation than country music. Granted, mainstream music is not *that* innovative. Of course, mainstream music falls into the same trap of all mainstream media, and you really can expect nothing more from them.

The thing is, you will find plenty of garage bands for rock, and plenty of hopeful rappers. That really does not exist in country.

P.S. To all college teachers out there: Do not give one page, double spaced assignments on politics. It is okay to expect your students to work in your class.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:20 am
if you look at it, rock's innovation is coming from not rock anymore, it'sinnovation is because it mixes other genres into it. but every now and then you find yourself a decent rock band that is Rock, not metal, not pop-rock. but you can;t find a Rock band, because not what we consider Rock has shattered into so many different genres it's hard to find a rock band. Rock is dead. Rap is s**t. the most innovative rap groups that i've found were snoop, and then Psychopathic label. i just enjoy the upbeat part of soem country, i love my johnny cash. Ska's pretty nifty too.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:26 am
Dr_lecter1988
if you look at it, rock's innovation is coming from not rock anymore, it'sinnovation is because it mixes other genres into it. but every now and then you find yourself a decent rock band that is Rock, not metal, not pop-rock. but you can;t find a Rock band, because not what we consider Rock has shattered into so many different genres it's hard to find a rock band. Rock is dead. Rap is s**t. the most innovative rap groups that i've found were snoop, and then Psychopathic label. i just enjoy the upbeat part of soem country, i love my johnny cash. Ska's pretty nifty too.

Music is something I generally do not discuss. I am thinking of putting it on my list with religion and politics. While I do kind of agree with you, I love rap. I just hate the modern rap. Most popular rappers are horrid.

Vanilla Ice all the way!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:27 am
Music, religion, politics, Ex's and Money. things not to discuss on a first or second date.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:32 am
Dr_lecter1988
Music, religion, politics, Ex's and Money. things not to discuss on a first or second date.

Yeah, I really am not a dater, so I will have to take your word on that.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games