Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:00 pm

LenaleeKicks
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
Trying these out.... <.< Why...?.... *Stabs couch again* I think the couch is on fire. -._-.
um, alright then, I am going to be in this room if anyone needs me, but I am locking the door *goes in and locks the door* Now, here, we go *loud explosions and gunshots coming from room*

o.O
Something is terribly wrong with your mind
*yells from room* I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! WHAT??? *big explosion* JESUS CHRIST CRACKERS

*hits her face with her palm and turns around*
Nevermind
*walks by Allen on her way to the library*
You may want to help your master, I think he's officially gone crazy.
y-ya thanks * goes to where master is *

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
Trying these out.... <.< Why...?.... *Stabs couch again* I think the couch is on fire. -._-.
um, alright then, I am going to be in this room if anyone needs me, but I am locking the door *goes in and locks the door* Now, here, we go *loud explosions and gunshots coming from room*

o.O
*yells from room* I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! WHAT??? *big explosion* JESUS CHRIST CRACKERS

Lol. Crackers.
*more loud explosions and gunshots and then silence, comes out* ahh, sorry, I think I need to go to the hospital *faints with like 50 bullets in him* *saying while fainting: damn halo in real life*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

kibascheza

Jasdebi_twins
*both run around laughing with a lighter lighting things on fire like the little pyro maniacs they r*
*follows them and takes lighters* >< bad
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 pm

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks
generalcross44
Tyki Miku

o.O

Lol. Crackers.
*more loud explosions and gunshots and then silence, comes out* ahh, sorry, I think I need to go to the hospital *faints with like 50 bullets in him* *saying while fainting: damn halo in real life*

*pick you up*...told ya,

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 pm

kibascheza
Jasdebi_twins
*both run around laughing with a lighter lighting things on fire like the little pyro maniacs they r*
*follows them and takes lighters* >< bad

Debito:HEY!!! Give em back! *reaches for them*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 pm

*Enters the library and grabs the book she was reading before and lays down on one of the couches*

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Raycross44
Vice Captain

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks

o.O

Lol. Crackers.

*pick you up*...told ya,
*still unconcius*

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks
generalcross44
Tyki Miku

o.O

Lol. Crackers.
*Cross Re-spawns in 45 seconds*

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks

o.O

Lol. Crackers.
*in this game there were no respawns, only death, I got the most kills, heh, thanks to judgement, and the tank*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 pm

*Walks out of kitchen with a drink..* *Looks around* I see the kids were lighting things on fire...

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 pm

* goes outside * * still raining * * sits next to the lake and watching the rippels in the lake*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 pm

generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks

o.O

Lol. Crackers.

*pick you up*...told ya,
*still unconcius*

*lays you my bed...starts chanting*..Byou.Zin...*your body glows and the bullets come out*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 pm

generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
Tyki Miku
generalcross44
LenaleeKicks

o.O

Lol. Crackers.
*in this game there were no respawns, only death, I got the most kills, heh, thanks to judgement, and the tank*

*Well, in this RP, there is no death, but there is respawn, so you're good XD it's the reason I'm still around after your first attack* ninja
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Tyki Miku
*Walks out of kitchen with a drink..* *Looks around* I see the kids were lighting things on fire...

Debito:we still are
*both take out their guns and shoot things with red bomb laughin like pyro maniacs*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm

exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
exorcist-sama91
generalcross44
Tyki Miku

Lol. Crackers.

*pick you up*...told ya,
*still unconcius*

*lays you my bed...starts chanting*..Byou.Zin...*your body glows and the bullets come out*
*wakes up from pain* ha, beat that every dead guy, I got killamanjaro
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games