Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:43 pm
'...and in Side Red, in the alternate future in which Ky dies, the disc ends with Sol crying over Ky's body.'
Here is a pic on deviantART that someone drew after listening to that disc xd :
http://www.deviantart.com/view/13932335/
I love this artist, she does great Sol x Ky work 3nodding
and about Dizzy, nah, Johnny and Tes are the ones who luv her xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:46 pm
*sees a snake on tv* *GASP!*  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:47 pm
Ohhhhhhhh........ why not meeee? *_*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:48 pm
I know that Testament is super protective of Dizzy, but I don't see it as much more than that, and Johnny and May are a thing, aren't they? *needs to brush up on my GG lore*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:52 pm
Ascher

You okay over there?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:55 pm
lurichan
Ascher

You okay over there?

I wish I could be a snake...

._.

I feel so unfulfilled... crying  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:55 pm
You do realize that if you're a snake and have a tummy ache that's a really sucky combo, don't you?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:57 pm
lurichan
You do realize that if you're a snake and have a tummy ache that's a really sucky combo, don't you?

yeah I guess...  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:59 pm
Ascher
lurichan

yeah I guess...

*brain wanders over into the land of Fruits Basket..... shakes my head vigerously* No no no, you don't wanna be the snake!  
lurichan
I know that Testament is super protective of Dizzy, but I don't see it as much more than that, and Johnny and May are a thing, aren't they? *needs to brush up on my GG lore*

XD yeah...but May is like..16...so that'd make Johnny a ***** (which he is) but they're not an item yet...as for Tes, it probably is a fatherly thing, but I dunno...and Ky, I don't see him having much interest in Dizzy...*shrug*  

Kitsoru

Ascher

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

yeah I guess...

*brain wanders over into the land of Fruits Basket..... shakes my head vigerously* No no no, you don't wanna be the snake!

I WANNA BE AN ONIGIRI!!!! ^_^

*giggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:01 pm
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

yeah I guess...

I WANNA BE AN ONIGIRI!!!! ^_^

*giggles*

AhhhhH!!!!! No jumping in Honda-san's clothing to stay warm.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:02 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan

XD yeah...but May is like..16...so that'd make Johnny a ***** (which he is) but they're not an item yet...as for Tes, it probably is a fatherly thing, but I dunno...and Ky, I don't see him having much interest in Dizzy...*shrug*

I still think Ky had to have some ulterior motive for not turning her in/destroying her even though it was part of his job if I'm remembering right. (been a while).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:04 pm
anyway I is off... I'll be on AIM if ya wanna catchle me's  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:05 pm
Aww, *pouts* Ascher just got here and already he's going away again. *sniffles*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games