Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:54 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

MuyamiKasai
User Image
:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

Skyailia
**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

*hears and "sees" the commotion opening her eyes rolling them but watches the situation then laughs slowly standing up watching Kasai, Sky and the toad. Not saying anything she continued to watch the insanity in the cantina. Sighing she walked to the bar got another bottle of black ale then went back to her corner table to continue to watch everyone*

**watches as I see Arris stand up and walk to the bar then go back to her table to watch all around her...'aaaah this match is over for now so I will take time ta ga and clean up'....pops out of the cantina and returns cleaned up....as I return ta my table I walk past Arris....tempted ta give her a slight shove I decide not to but I tip my head and wink**

*nods head once and humphs*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:01 am
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern

**watching ya as ya remain motionless....my pupils start ta narrow then I move my hand and use my power ta shove ya back inta the table then the wall behind ya....setting my hand back on my knee I continue to watch ya**

*she hit the wall with an umph. letting her body go limp she collapsed to the floor then rolled getting back to her feet. Only watching Sky she moved to sit on the bare floor crossing her legs facing Sky. Sitting with her back straight she closed her eyes still remaining unemotional as used the force to focus on her surroundings and the vampire*

-takes a long hit off her spice pipe- So Granny, you think those two are having a stare down, or just playing statue? -takes another toke- I've seen more action at a funeral than I am from those two.

*rolls her eyes setting her bottle in her table than goes to Reve and Specs table dropping a small bag of spice in between them then walks back to her table* Don't ask.  

Arris Zern

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:46 am
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She walks in and looks around. "Wow! This place looks just like I remember it! Only there's more people here now!" She says before giggling happily. She spots her mom, aunt, grandmother, and great aunt amongst the people in the room, but before she can go say hi to any of them, she spots someone much more interesting. "TOADY!!" She shouts excitedly as she runs over to the overgrown toad beast and hugs it. "Who's a good girl? Who's such a good dungeon beast? You are! Yes you are!" She says in the tone someone would use with an excited puppy as she pets the beast happily.

**looks at who shouts to the toad** well, well look who the cat drug in....long time no see there Butterfly....you just missed all the fun going on....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:20 am
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::looks stone cold at Lucent speaking lowly::: That toad comes near this table, there may need to be "arrangements" made for three!

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:22 am
Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

-laughs- You have issues vod.

She shakes her head reiterating about Jin, "He's an idiot, do you expect more?"

-chuckles looking at Jin the Rassa- He must have really pissed you off. You're always calling him that.

She stared at him then rolled her eyes, "It's only the truth."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:23 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

~sighs shaking his head trying not to laugh~ Wayii! I am going to need more to drink!

(Good grief)

She laughed at Jin, "Drink all you want Jin, it's not going to help... that hair!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:27 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Her eyes go wide watching the old granny beat the hell out of Jin with her parasol. Just standing there for a moment then busting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter she laughed, "Damn! That old granny just kicked your a** without even trying!"

~winces looking at her~ You let her do that to you and see what you say then vod!

(sister)

She walked over to him and shook her head kneeling down to look him in the eyes, "I'm smart enough to know not to piss off an old woman vod. It's not going to happen. Do yourself a favor and learn your lesson." Shakes her head at him then goes back to what she was doing hoping for once the idiot would learn.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:29 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

~laughs~ I tossed it into the dryer. It exploded.

She gives a snicker trying not to be overly mean, "You mean like your brain vod?"

Ha ha very funny mir'sheb.

(smartass)

She gives a big grin, "Thank you, it just comes naturally!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:40 pm
KaTatya
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She walks in and looks around. "Wow! This place looks just like I remember it! Only there's more people here now!" She says before giggling happily. She spots her mom, aunt, grandmother, and great aunt amongst the people in the room, but before she can go say hi to any of them, she spots someone much more interesting. "TOADY!!" She shouts excitedly as she runs over to the overgrown toad beast and hugs it. "Who's a good girl? Who's such a good dungeon beast? You are! Yes you are!" She says in the tone someone would use with an excited puppy as she pets the beast happily.

**looks at who shouts to the toad** well, well look who the cat drug in....long time no see there Butterfly....you just missed all the fun going on....

She grins at her great aunt. "Hey Aunt Taya!" She says happily as she put her forehead to Toady's. "Well, I may have missed all the action, but mom's been keeping me updated. She warned me about the temple's mando infestation, and believe me, I know better than too stray to close to a mandolorian/sith bar fight." She says with a giggle, clearly very relaxed, despite walking into a bar surrounded with the very people she just mentioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

-sits back watching Granny Specs in action unable to control her laughter- Way to go Granny! Teach that boy a lesson! -shakes with laughter seeing Jin get the crap kicked out of him by the ole woman-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:20 pm
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern

**watching ya as ya remain motionless....my pupils start ta narrow then I move my hand and use my power ta shove ya back inta the table then the wall behind ya....setting my hand back on my knee I continue to watch ya**

*she hit the wall with an umph. letting her body go limp she collapsed to the floor then rolled getting back to her feet. Only watching Sky she moved to sit on the bare floor crossing her legs facing Sky. Sitting with her back straight she closed her eyes still remaining unemotional as used the force to focus on her surroundings and the vampire*

-takes a long hit off her spice pipe- So Granny, you think those two are having a stare down, or just playing statue? -takes another toke- I've seen more action at a funeral than I am from those two.

*takes a drink from her now open bottle then looks at Reve* You want a funeral, that can be arranged, for a fee.

-causally gives Arris the finger, returns to her drink-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:38 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

She gives Reve a shrug while petting the giant toad, "I will, she's fun. Besides everyone has something about them. Look at Jin, he's an idiot. Xal is a dumbass. So what she's got some victims, don't we all? It's part of the job." Seeing Reve smirk she wondered just what exactly Reve wasn't saying. "Ok what's it your not telling me Reve, I see that smirk?"

-just looks a Rassa with a slight smirk- Perhaps one day my sister will show you her dungeon. Then you could pet her other beasts... maybe .... if you dare. Beathach is soggy like Toady, but no where near as... "cute"... as you would say. He adores Kasai. As for others.... well.... -just goes back to her drink and spice-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:54 pm
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern

*rolls her eyes setting her bottle in her table than goes to Reve and Specs table dropping a small bag of spice in between them then walks back to her table* Don't ask.

-stares at Arris straight faced- Oh hell no! -looks at Granny- You're a ghost. You have it. I'm not touching any tainted spice from that one! -pushes the bag towards Granny refilling from her own bag- Not a chance in hell!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:55 am
MuyamiKasai

Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

She gives Reve a shrug while petting the giant toad, "I will, she's fun. Besides everyone has something about them. Look at Jin, he's an idiot. Xal is a dumbass. So what she's got some victims, don't we all? It's part of the job." Seeing Reve smirk she wondered just what exactly Reve wasn't saying. "Ok what's it your not telling me Reve, I see that smirk?"

-just looks a Rassa with a slight smirk- Perhaps one day my sister will show you her dungeon. Then you could pet her other beasts... maybe .... if you dare. Beathach is soggy like Toady, but no where near as... "cute"... as you would say. He adores Kasai. As for others.... well.... -just goes back to her drink and spice-

She continues to pet the giant toad enjoying the music and thinks about what Reve said. Slightly confused she looked at Reve, "You've seen one dungeon you've seen them all. I've delivered many a persons to one, yes each is differed but they all serve the same purpose. I haven't been to any yet that don't have some kind of beast crawling around." She thinks to herself then shakes her head, "No, all of them have had some kind of creature inhabiting them. Come to think of it even the Lictor-class dungeon ship had a colony of Ranat's in it's ventilation system and the rats were just about everywhere. I can see where they'd be useful in getting prisoners to cooperate." She gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Cooperate or be stuck out to get eaten alive. Just another method of interrogation." Giving a grin she decided to ask, "So what beasts are running around?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:56 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

:::softly giggles, whispers::: I adore how you think Nulis. Sounds good to me.

-grins- But no one said we can't make them dance... -quietly unholsters out his blaster-

:::looks at him with a grin way too big::: I love you Lucent. :::giggles:::

-give her a rather big grin with bright eyes whispering- Ni kar'taylir darasuum gar Exal.

(I love you)

:::snuggles close pressing her forehead to his whispering::: We make such good partners my Nulis.

[love, lover]

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games