Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:53 pm
Sirius paused and frowned as he pushed back a tapestry and they went through the passage way towards the Great Hall.

"I suppose you're right...not that that's anything new. But we wouldn't have been beaten up. We stuck together back than, Jamie would've helped us you know. No one would be brave enough to try and fight us unless they were positively sure they would be able to escape the consequences--which is impossible of course because we're the Marauders!" he finished with a grin, pushing back another tapestry and heading down the main staircase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:43 am
At being ignored by every single person at the table, he remembered something and would have turned beet red, but he wasn't like the stupid, mudblood loving Weasleys he dispised. He didn't have a journal. Why did he think he had a journal? Malfoy positioned his brow into a furrow position as he absentmindedly sat back at the Gryffindor table. He had never sat at this table before, but today he sat at it at least 3 times. Maybe being there had an effect on the Malfoy mind. He sent another glare and a small sneer around the table, and didn't care if no one noticed. He put his hands into a folded position and awaited boredom.(Erlack)  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:31 pm
Tonks watched in fascination as Malfoy once more joined the table. He was acting frighteningly strange and she wondered for a moment if he might be hexed. Checking to make sure that no one was watching, she cast a body check spell.

'No hexes, curses, or jinxes,' she thought, frowning and reholstering her wand. Deciding that she wasn't in the mood to mess around with her cousin, she stood.

"I'm going to take a quick walk upstairs," she said. "I think Sirius and Remus have spent far too much time upstairs."

Not waiting for a response, she made her way past Harry, Luna, Kathryn, and the other person. She stopped, blinking at the boy that was standing with them. "Castelle?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:45 pm
Gabriel nodded at Katheryn. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

He heard someone say his name and turned towards the voice. His eyes opened unnaturally wide at the woman in front of him. It had been ages since he had seen her. "Tonks?" he let out in a strange voice. "Nymphadora Tonks?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:35 pm
Remus nodded, smiling. "Remember when Fred and George figured out we were Moony and Padfoot?" he asked. "I swear, they spent most of the day trying to get the secrets of the map out of us."

He shook his head as they started down the steps. "That map - it took us, what? Two years to figure out the proper spells?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:41 pm
Sirius nodded grinning.

"Give or take a few months. Bloody impossible thing. What inspired us to create that crazy thing anyways?" he asked as they neared the bottom of the stairs.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:47 pm
Shaking his head, Remus shrugged. "I think it had something to do with James getting caught one too many times by Filch when the man popped up out of nowhere and you suggesting that we make something that would keep track of him," he said.

"Of course, I was the one that came up with the idea of making it track everyone and Peter thought we should put a bit of ourselves into the map as a sort of defense mechanism. I mean, that thing is almost as smart as the diary Ginny Weasley had in her first year, you know, Voldemort's diary.

"I like to think it was all a very interesting accident."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:56 pm
Sirius nodded as he thought about it.

"That's right. I remember James going on about Filch and how he wanted just this big flashy red light to go off whenever Filch was about to pounce." He laughed. He shook his head as he thought of the Diary incident.

"When I found out about that, I was a bit worried about Harry having the map. I mean, I don't remember the spells we used, but half of them could hardly be considered 'good' right? And even though they say that most Dark Spells are only dark when they are used in the wrong way, well Harry always had had a knack for finding himself knee deep in Dark Arts and Trouble without meaning to." Sirius sighed and shook his head as they walked towards the Great Hall. He looked up to the small group at the entrance eyeing the new comer. He leaned towards Remus and whispered.

"If I didn't know any better I'd shout Slytherin, but most Slytherins would kill themselves first before dying their hair that color. Unless something has happened within that last two years to drastically change that?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Remus nodded in agreement. Harry did have a knack for getting himself into trouble. He grinned as Sirius leaned toward him and spoke. "Nothing that I'm aware of, besides, Hogwarts still has rules on appearance. They must have graduated some time ago. I mean, didn't Tonks only start with the pink hair after she graduated?" he asked.

He watched the group for a moment. "Should we find out what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:11 pm
"She was experimenting with it before school and during the summer. Especially when she was really young and had a new favorite color every week. But Andromeda was really straight forward with her about not having unnatural hair colors at certain times."

"Should we find out what's going on?" Sirius glanced the group over once before shrugging.

"Well, they're in our path to food. I figure we can either go stand and talk and block the entrance like them while once again ignoring the voices in our head screaming 'Eat! Eat now!' Or we can push by them with brief hellos and sit down at the table thereby making them come talk to us. Or we can just go to the kitchens grab something to eat and then go walk around outside and be unsociable again. It's up to you really," Sirius replied with a shrug.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:13 pm
Remus smiled. "I get the feeling, we've created this little cocoon around us that's blocked everyone out, it would probably be a good idea if we went inside and got something. I mean, they can block the doors all day."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:24 pm
"Cocoon, that's a lovely way of putting it. Well, come on then. The voices in my head don't agree on one point very often, but when they do you know it's important. And right now they're all agreeing on the idea of food," he said stepping forward right in the middle of the group.

"Hello everybody and new person, excuse me, I'm hungry..." he announced before continuing to the table and sitting down near--but not next to, never next to--Malfoy. He glanced around the table and took in his options while pouring himself a glace of pumpkin juice. He eyed a bowl of fruit wearily knowing that there was bound to be a peach some where in that mess. Deciding not to think about it, nor bring the fruits to Remus' attention (bloody horny werewolves) he grabbed a few pieces of bread and put them on his plate before glancing at the table.

"Don't suppose I could get some cheese and maybe a bit of ham, could I?" he asked the wood. Immediately a block of cheese and a plate with sliced ham appeared next to the bread. Sirius grinned and thanked the table before making his sandwich.

House-elf rights, a good thought and all, but really, as long as there's no abuse directed towards the elf, what's the big problem with such wonderful service from such eager creatures?  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:28 pm
Remus slid past the group at the door right behind Sirius and took the spot beside him, knowing full well that he was probably sitting close enough to him to raise a few eyebrows. "Oh look, peaches," he said with a smirk, his hand hovering over the bowl of fruit before he decided on stealing a few unused slices of ham from Sirius' plate. Tearing into the meat with relish, he managed to mumble, "I didn't realize how hungry I was."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:35 pm
Sirius froze as Remus reached for the fruit, and visibly relaxed as the werewolf changed his mind and grabbed for the ham instead.

"I would've killed you, you realize. I would've killed you, or died from embarrassment, or both," he grumbled taking a bite of his sandwich. He moved his leg slightly so that it brushed up against Remus'.

"We should probably call up for more ham, yeah?" he asked between bites.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:37 pm
"From what I've seen, Sirius, you would be putty in my hands," Remus said with a smirk, "and yes, I want more ham."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games