Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

Pistoletta

Toothsome Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:31 pm
'Ello. I'm Kiki....and...yeah i guess i got invited cuz i RP....a lot. So...yeah, if you want me to join any particular RP, just pm me. I probably won't be on 24/7 cuz i have my own RP and my own guild, but i'd be happy to join if you ask...well, depending on how many i'm doing at the time...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:36 pm
<33

Welcome everyone!
@LaDonaKiki: Cool, what kind of guild?
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Hi everyone! Thanks for inviting me Sara-chan! My name is Luthien, but you can call me whatever you want blaugh I love having nicknames! mrgreen I love to RP(as long as their literate sweatdrop ) and do random things in the Chatterbox.

I will do my best to be an active member in this guild. So far the guilds I have joined hasn't met my expectation. Judging by the look of this guild, I'd say that I'm going to enjoy my time here! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm
<33

Yay! Thanks for joining >w<
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

T O X ii C P3NGUiiN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm
Hola como estas?!
Okay I'm not spainish, but you will see me say Hola Chico/Chica a lot, sometimes i'll say mate a lot too.I'm just random like that^^

Well, my name is Kasai and it's spelled like that too.I've had someone actually spell it Kasa, and my friend tried to correct them though it didn't work..anyways...I love to rp(as long they are literate), but I do have days when I'm not literate just to warn you.

I love having nicknames too, I've got a bunch of them too!^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Hello, I'm Kloudgirl.... *looks at name floating over head in curiousity*... I'm new to this guild and I look forward to role playing with everyone that likes to role play. I hope to be on as much as I can and to have a really good time. By the way, I make signatures, any one you see me using I've made, Kennifan is another one of my names in different places. Just so you know Kenni stands for Kenshin and the K in Kloudgirl is for Kenshin to, he'd my favorite anime character ^__^  

kloudgirl

Conbryo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:20 pm
I'm Enderdog...just call me Ender. I'm also an RP writing mad-um...woman! Yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:20 pm
ummm hi im darktrogdor... i love rping that the only reason im here... so if one of yall has a good rp that isn't stal 75% of the time tell me about it cuz i have hardly any life and can rp at least ones every day... so thats about it... and is it iligal to advertise my rp on this thread? cuz im in serious need of some dudes... so get back to me on that... tx  

DarkTrogdor20X6

Iramdoors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Yo! I got invited for my RPing I guess. Well, Im B-Dragon. I like to RP. And I'm usually on. But, Im prone to disappear suddenly. So, don't be surprised. And I have a guild of my own. And I'd love for anyone to join Link in my signature. Thanks for inviting me Sapphire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm
<33

Welcome ;3
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Blkvulk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:27 pm
hey, everyone. name's Ross, but you can call me Ross, Vulk, or Domino. i was sent an invite from Sara, tnx btw, because she said i was a good RPer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:29 pm
hello im zwolfdog or just call me Tom razz i dont really care i answer to almost anything lol. i like to do wolf RP's and zombie ones.  

Volun Shade

Interesting Genius

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Laventhros Ormus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Ok,some one invited me once,I denied the invitation,and then some one invited me again...

One question..
WHY?!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:00 pm
<33

Soorryy xd
We need more active members. It was probably by chance that I invited you again ...
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Laventhros Ormus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm
SapphireSara2
<33

Soorryy xd
We need more active members. It was probably by chance that I invited you again ...
!
<33

Really weird chance =_=  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games