Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:56 pm

themagikat
isobel_bellamy
*laughs* thats why i never cut my arms its just too risky it was really surrel though coz all these preps in my school started cutting themselves in year 11 becuase one of the really popular ones did it........trend followers are weird they just don't get it stare

they cut to follow a trend? thats pathetic. i hate trends anyways, but thats just sad...but pretty funny.

people who do things only to be accepted by a group....sad in some ways, but understanable in others.
There is an old 80s movie I haven't seen, but I've heard about called The Heathers or something along those lines were a group of kids tried to commit suicide because it was cool. *shakes my head* The desire for acceptance by others can be so overwhemling at times that people find themselves doing things they never dreamed they would have the courage or strength to do otherwise.... but with the wrong group and a weak will too many people find their lives shattered by the pressing need to be accepted by someone, anyone. Their desire to gain approval, to be accepted can be all consuming if they do not recieve the attention they need at home, and in truth that is why many turn to gangs, because to them it is like a family that gives it's own set of rules, and gives rewards and acceptance. I'm not saying I condone it, I'm just working through the thoughts that are filtering through my mind.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:10 pm

ah. well for your light, sweet, and alcohol free drink i shall prepare for you a simple glass of lemonade.

[pulls out from under the counter a lemon, a mallet, a haunted mirror, and goggles. he puts the goggles on as he places the lemon about two feet in front of the haunted mirror. the cup is on its side, opening is facing the mirror as well.]

ready? ONE!

TWO!

[raising the mallet above head]

THREE!!!!!!!

[he pounds hard on the lemon, thus squishing all the juice towards the mirror. Scared by the haunted mirror's reflection and overall ghostly effect, the juice turns around mid-air and flies into the cup with such speed it makes the cup tips back into its normal, vertical position.]

almost done!

[grabs some Splenda and adds it nicely into the lemon juice, fills the glass with ice and water, and finally insterts a pretty pink straw with the "got goth?" logo printed on its side.]

there you go! perfect lemonade...now about this mess..... no problem!

[a mysterious, bony hand crawls out of the sink and grabs a rag. it begins cleaning up the counter and finally it is pulled back by is arm into the sink just as quickly as it sprang out.]

that was fun...

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:13 pm

themagikat
ah. well for your light, sweet, and alcohol free drink i shall prepare for you a simple glass of lemonade.

[pulls out from under the counter a lemon, a mallet, a haunted mirror, and goggles. he puts the goggles on as he places the lemon about two feet in front of the haunted mirror. the cup is on its side, opening is facing the mirror as well.]

ready? ONE!

TWO!

[raising the mallet above head]

THREE!!!!!!!

[he pounds hard on the lemon, thus squishing all the juice towards the mirror. Scared by the haunted mirror's reflection and overall ghostly effect, the juice turns around mid-air and flies into the cup with such speed it makes the cup tips back into its normal, vertical position.]

almost done!

[grabs some Splenda and adds it nicely into the lemon juice, fills the glass with ice and water, and finally insterts a pretty pink straw with the "got goth?" logo printed on its side.]

there you go! perfect lemonade...now about this mess..... no problem!

[a mysterious, bony hand crawls out of the sink and grabs a rag. it begins cleaning up the counter and finally it is pulled back by is arm into the sink just as quickly as it sprang out.]

that was fun...

Thank you very much for the drink and the show, I rather do enjoy lemonade *graps a few extra sugar packets and stirs them in* ^_^ So how are you doing this fine evening?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:15 pm

im alright. i think its safe to close the bar for the night...seeing as how its only you and i

themagikat

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:55 pm

themagikat
im alright. i think its safe to close the bar for the night...seeing as how its only you and i

0o; I can't believe I missed this post till just now. *Sips on my lemonade in silence* Hmm.....*pops in my evanescence cd* I suppose haunted works welll enough for the moment.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:44 am

lurichan
themagikat

0o; I can't believe I missed this post till just now. *Sips on my lemonade in silence* Hmm.....*pops in my evanescence cd* I suppose haunted works welll enough for the moment.
evanescence cd?! whoot! *sings along rather badly to haunted*

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:48 am

lurichan
themagikat
isobel_bellamy
*laughs* thats why i never cut my arms its just too risky it was really surrel though coz all these preps in my school started cutting themselves in year 11 becuase one of the really popular ones did it........trend followers are weird they just don't get it stare

they cut to follow a trend? thats pathetic. i hate trends anyways, but thats just sad...but pretty funny.

people who do things only to be accepted by a group....sad in some ways, but understanable in others.
There is an old 80s movie I haven't seen, but I've heard about called The Heathers or something along those lines were a group of kids tried to commit suicide because it was cool. *shakes my head* The desire for acceptance by others can be so overwhemling at times that people find themselves doing things they never dreamed they would have the courage or strength to do otherwise.... but with the wrong group and a weak will too many people find their lives shattered by the pressing need to be accepted by someone, anyone. Their desire to gain approval, to be accepted can be all consuming if they do not recieve the attention they need at home, and in truth that is why many turn to gangs, because to them it is like a family that gives it's own set of rules, and gives rewards and acceptance. I'm not saying I condone it, I'm just working through the thoughts that are filtering through my mind.
*nods* yup thats the mind set of the trendoids at my school...they arnt too bright either i insulted one of them recenly i said she has the maturity of a five year old....she turned to her friend and 'mocked' me (well her best attempt at it) and started acting dumb followed by saying she isnt stupid. i asked her what maturity ment and she said "well its like IQ isnt it"................i found it so hard not to laugh at her.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:28 am

[snaps fingers as an army of shrimp and guppies fly in through the door carrying a cd. they take out the old cd and put in their new one. it is Damnation and a Day, by Cradle of Filth. they squickly swim/fly out.]

that was fun, good usic...lets see..... how about "serpent tongue?"

themagikat

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:32 am

themagikat
[snaps fingers as an army of shrimp and guppies fly in through the door carrying a cd. they take out the old cd and put in their new one. it is Damnation and a Day, by Cradle of Filth. they squickly swim/fly out.]

that was fun, good usic...lets see..... how about "serpent tongue?"
*screams her head off as the shrimp come into the bar and repeatedly smacks themagikat over the head with her mod bat* no!!!!!! SHRIMP!!! get them away!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:41 am

OW OW OUCH!!!! fine!

no more shrimp in the bar...unless they are being [gulp] served...

themagikat

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:44 am

no shrimp are permitted in the club stare
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:47 am

......... fine.... even if they are in a cocktail?

themagikat

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:50 am

no shrimp stare
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:53 am

what about calamari?

themagikat

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:55 am

are they anything like shrimp?
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games