Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:31 pm
PirateEire
Gosh, Tea. How dare you disagree with persecute and oppress those poor, poor individuals?
Yes yes. I'm a bad person.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:44 pm
"[anything on a website where the text color either clashes horribly with the background or blends right into it] Like this!"
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 am
mute_coyote
"[anything on a website where the text color either clashes horribly with the background or blends right into it] Like this!"
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
Not sure that counts unto itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:45 pm
Posted at me in M&R after I corrected some people on some cultural and linguistic concepts:

Quote:
HA HA HA! You amuse me! Tell me, have you ever had a murderous spirit enter your body? Have you ever had to forcibly remove a demon out of your friend while they writhed oin agony? You have obviously forgotten that a Wiccan's tools are their own, the energies attuned and perfect. You have also forgotten the Wiccan Rede. Shall I recite it for you?

An it harm none, do as thou wilt
Do what you will, so long as it harms none
An it harm none, do what thou wilt
That it harm none, do as thou wilt
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will.

Your insults, and your actions are blasphemy to this sacred law!!! As of know, I denounce thee. Your foul words are meaningless to my ears, and more than likely, to everyone elses!

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:22 pm
^ whuuut.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:38 pm
patch99329
^ whuuut.

I'm a very naughty girl boy.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:49 pm
TeaDidikai

Oh god.
I hate that entire page of thread.

The whole disscussion just got shat on, so I didn't even attempt to pass comment.

I really wanna try and banish ba'al with sage xd

*edit*
Plus, one ofthe girls in the thread is a close online friend of one of my best friends. I don't wanna piss her off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:51 pm
patch99329
TeaDidikai

Oh god.
I hate that entire page of thread.

The whole disscussion just got shat on, so I didn't even attempt to pass comment.
The page after it is more of the same. However- page 7 is shaping up nicely and I would love to see your opinion on the current discussion.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:55 pm
^Huzzah for reason!

I'll check it out smile
I'm having a problem at the moment where I can't find ebough inside me to make an interesting M+R post. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:08 pm
patch99329
^Huzzah for reason!

I'll check it out smile
I'm having a problem at the moment where I can't find ebough inside me to make an interesting M+R post. rolleyes
I can understand that. sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:25 pm
TeaDidikai
patch99329
^Huzzah for reason!

I'll check it out smile
I can understand that. sweatdrop

The only thing I seem to be saying at the moment is ,'IT'S A FERTILITY RELIGION, DUMBASS.' xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:31 pm
I posted this elsewhere a while back But it's worth a cross post to here xD

Don't you just love those people with the dodgy historical facts and 'pagan-er than thou' attitude? Don't you just love them even more when there is some reference to t3h burning t1m3z?

She keeps harping on about the fact she follows a un-named path that she claims is the 'old ways' and so I quiz her about it.

First, she writes:
Many life times ago I witnessed my dad burning at the stake. In dream state I have witnessed a friend being tortured. My life spark and that of family and friends has been linked down the centuries. We have all been and still are witches, wise women and men. Our path has been there, unbroken, since the beginning of time. There is no name, we just are! What does it include? Healing, herb lore, caring, loving and loyalty. The ability and willingness to do what is necessary if one of us is threatened. Being at one with nature and the rhythm of the world. Knowing how to manipulate light and darkness. You cannot join if you are not already a part of us, our strength is in our complete unity, our power emanates from the link we have with each other and our unbroken blood ties. This is us!

I was a witch since the beginning of time too! Back when life on earth was in the form of single celled amoebas, I was a witchy amoeba.

Then, in another thread ( about the original gardnerian book of shadows, which can be found at sacred-texts.com) she writes:
The Gardenarian BoS and traditions are actually fairly recent in the historical sense. Again, what you think of as covens are a recent manifestation of something far older and deeper. The original Book of Shadows is something so old it would be impossible to put a date to it.The knowledge contained in anything written by Gardener or his followers was just a small snippet of something much bigger with limitless power. Most of you are young souls (this has nothing to do with age) and there is nothing wrong with that, so you of course will see anything by Gardener as being old and original. Thats ok but be aware it comes from a far older deeper source.
That's new to me, soul elitism!  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:41 pm
patch99329

*edit*
Plus, one ofthe girls in the thread is a close online friend of one of my best friends. I don't wanna piss her off.
You're more diplomatic than I am. ~shrugs~ But really- at a certain point, somethings just get too absurd.

patch99329

The only thing I seem to be saying at the moment is ,'IT'S A FERTILITY RELIGION, DUMBASS.' xd

Meh. I enjoy poking at that stuff far more than I should.
patch99329

Don't you just love those people with the dodgy historical facts and 'pagan-er than thou' attitude?
My fav!
Quote:
Don't you just love them even more when there is some reference to t3h burning t1m3z?
Always.
Quote:
I was a witch since the beginning of time too! Back when life on earth was in the form of single celled amoebas, I was a witchy amoeba.
Those single cell witches...

Quote:
Most of you are young souls (this has nothing to do with age) and there is nothing wrong with that, so you of course will see anything by Gardener as being old and original. Thats ok but be aware it comes from a far older deeper source.
That's new to me, soul elitism!
I wish it was new to me. Actually- Ravenwolf says something similar in To Ride.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:50 pm
stressed Wait, wait, wait! A witchy amoeba? eek Are you freaking serious?

Excuse me. I think the blood vessels in my brain are throbbing.

Boadicia

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:52 pm
Boadicia
stressed Wait, wait, wait! A witchy amoeba? eek Are you freaking serious?

Excuse me. I think the blood vessels in my brain are throbbing.
Patch is being a smartarse.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games