Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:59 am
Isuna smiled. "I was just about to start some medicine for Hiei." She explained, handing Kurama his chart to refresh himself. She turned back to the table, cleaning up the blood specimen and saving what she didnt test incase she needed it later. The seeds from Youko she put in a small jar and left in her pocket to practice with later. She pulled her ingredients over and started to work soon enough. It would be a late night for her.

Neko tilted her head to look at him. "Nothing to apologize for Hot Stuff. Get some sleep, I'll see you when you wake up." She moved her hand out, tge door locking as well as the window. She broke her own shadow apart and used it to attach to the other shadows in the room, making sure Ayame or anyone else couldnt use them again.

Cillia finished her drink and nodded. "Thats probably for the best." She finished up her meal with Jen before stepping out with him, thanking the owner before leaving. Once they were on the road back to the castle she smirked and looked up at him. "Sooo, about those sleeping arrangements?

Iaffrette smiled ruefully, shaking her head. "I will manage. My jaded stalker tossed you into the void. What is the worst your old friends could do?" She asked, watching him head for the bathroom to look at the change in appearance. "Hell has a way of speeding up ones growth to get them to their peak of potential." She explained. "Its how Jencho and myself grew up as quickly as we did in such a short time." She explained  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:45 am
The fox moved looking st the chart before turning to work with Isuna and held his hand out growing some of the seeds they’d be using and moved hearing his phone ringing. He sighed and looked at her. “ one moment, I forgot to tell my partner I wasn’t coming home after work and I’ve been off for the mast three hours” he sighed rubbing his head.

Hiei closed his eyes and soon passed out.

Jen chuckled and looked toward her. “ I said either you can sleep beside me and get some hound cuddles or you can have my room and I can sleep in the knights room” the hound said with a chuckle. “ or I can see if Iaffrettes old room isn’t in use and you can rest there.” He said remembering that room was there.

Kazu moved looking st himself in the mirror and touched his face and pulled at his hair and shook his head. “ so strange. “ he said and moved walking and used the wall to stay up. “ I’m so tired and weak still. I don’t even know what to feel about this other change. “ he said with a sigh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:05 am
Isuna looked up and nodded. "Yeah, no problem. I can handle it from here on out if you need to go." She reassured him, keeping her voice down while he answered the phone. She turned back and started breaking down a couple plants and cutting up what she needed.

Cillia looked up at him "Hmm, I don't want to give you the wrong idea by crawling into bed with you on the first date." She teased, taking his hand and laughing a little. "But I wouldn't be opposed to cuddling a bit." She admitted closing her eyes a moment and walking with him, still smiling.

Iaffrette walked over and put an arm around him. "Let us get you to bed. The changing back and forth can take a lot out of you. Plus. I ran into your sister today. Shes coming by tomorrow." She warned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 am
The fox moved talking and laughed, a nervous laugh and talked a little more before hanging up and walking to Isuna. “ I’ll stay for the night, help with this and then return home. I’d like to see how he is in the morning....” He said worried.

Jen chuckled and held her hand. He was warm, really warm. He shifted as they walked toward the palace. “ Cuddle for a bit and then I’ll head down to the knights room. “ He said looking st her with a smile.

Kazu moves walking back to his room with Iaffrette and the second he could he fell onto the bed and got comfy. “ Mmmm....I haven’t been this worn out or tired in ages. I don’t want to sleep anymore” he said and then it sunk in. “ Sayuri...is...coming here? Does she know anything?”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:50 pm
Isuna looked up and nodded. "Sorry if staying here upset your partner." She apologized. "We all appreciate you coming to help though." She poured some spring water into the boel with her plants and mixed them, then straining the liquid into a bottle.

Cillia smiled. "I feel bad kicking you out of your bed though. Hmm, cuddles, then i go steal Iaffrettes room. Best of both worlds." She really didnt want to kick him out of his bed after hed been gone so long.

Iaffrette smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at him. "I am sorry, i gave her a warning that youd look different and a brief reason as to why. And she noticed the mate mark. She says congratulations." She explained. She wasnt in the habit of lying to people, so she hoped he wasn't upset at her for talking to Sayuri.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:53 pm
"It's fine, He just doesn't know about....this." He gestured toward the castle. " And demons. I'm Shuuchi back home and my partner is human with no Demon knowledge what so ever." He explained. "So trying to tell him I won't be home tonight because I'm working a double worries him." He added and moved to help Isuna. " If you get tired, please do rest. " The fox added.

Jen chuckled walking into the castle and smiled. " Okay, That seems like a fair deal." He said holding her hand as they walked. Didn't take long for them to get to the bedroom and he walked in with a yawn. " Get comfy, I have to go check the office for my jobs tomorrow." He explained turning to head out of the room really fast.

" Oh jesus, she's can be all over us tomorrow. " He said and dropped down on the bed and arched his leg. " It's okay, I mean it's Sayuri she's normally.....chill." He said and moved pulling Iaffrette down and forcing her to cuddle him. " Hmmm...come cuddle" He mumbled into her shoulder as he laid ontop of him. He knew he needed to rest but he also knew he had to get up finish the store.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:51 pm
"Will do." Isuna agreed, but didnt really mean it. She was use to working through the night, usually doing research or trying to improve her medicines. Akuro usually found her asleep at her desk, notes scattered everywhere. She moved and started the next medicine, using the plants Kurama had grown.

Cillia turned as he left, watching him leave quickly before turning to look around the room. She slipped her shoes off and left them by the door, walking around in her stockings and hopping up to sit on the bed to wait for him. She yawned and stretched a bit.

Iaffrette smiled, lying ontop of Kazu and kissed him. "If you insist." She moved to wrest her arm across his chest, and hugged him a bit, getting comfy  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:01 pm
A few days later.

Kazu had his shop up and running, clients in and out and was already drowning in work. But he also was clean and hadn't had any slips up yet. He was smoking and drinking a little more thought. He had even gotten Iaffrette to help around the shop a little as well. Right now he was leaning on the counter in black cargos, a tank top and a over jacket staring at the door. " Sorry I roped you into helping for the first few days. I didn't think having a bigger stock would bring more people into the shop side..." He said looking at Iaffrette.

Jen was actually in puppet land right now with Cillia. He moved walking up the stairs and turned around with a sigh and was trying to find Cillia. He moved talking to a worker before being told to wait so he just stood downstairs with a bag over his shoulder and waiting with a frown. So not used to this style of castle or how they worked. He moved pulling his phone out thought and texted. ' downstairs, save me?'

Hiei was still distance to everyone. After a few days had finally allowed Neko to lay beside him again just not really touching him. This morning he was awake and was slowly putting his Tear outfit on. He was going to attempt to work today in the office. He was still feeling off thought and wasn't sure why....

Akuro was sitting in the medical room on one of the tables bouncing his leg and looking at her. " Have you asked about time off yet?" He finally asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 pm
Iaffrette was sitting behind the counter, working on putting a new string on her bow. "I am happy to help out. It gives me something to do between hunts." She smiled. She'd made an agreement with her mother to continue her work in Hell by coming back every other week or so for a hunt, which usually lasted 3 to 4 days depending on where they were. It would help keep her flame kindled but shed still be able to live with Kazuhiro. "I spoke with Mother last night. She is curious if you would be interested in working for her...off the books."

Cillia had been up in the workshop, making a new batch of sewing thread for a new foll she was working on. BunBun moved, holding her phone up to her. She blinked, taking it and reading the text and smiled. "Looks like we have company." She grabbed the stuffed rabbit and got him on to her shoulder before heading out, coming doen the stairs a few moments later. "Im sorry sir. You seem to be lost?" She teased, walking down toward Jen.

Neko stood waiting outside the bedroom, arms crossed and eyes closed, giving Hiei space still. She opened her eyes, looking down at her phone a moment. She'd put her own bounty out on information regarding Ayame and Saito, using her connections in the assassins group to try and some idea of where they went. She had a fresh seal still on her shoulder, but Cillia had left to get supplies to try something different that would last longer.

Isuna raised a brow, looking up at him and away from the seed she was trying to grow. "I put a request in with Mukuro. But with everything thats happened with Hiei i don't think its been looked at yet. Why? Whats got you so jittery?" She asked, pointing to his bouncing leg  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:05 pm
Kazu moved lighting his smoke in his mouth and yawned as they talked. He moved pulling out a wade of cash and putting it in his cash box before looking toward Iaffrette and tilting his head to the side. "Your mother wants to hire me for work?" He asked looking at her a little un sure. " To do what?" He asked a little unsure about what was going on.

Jen turned around with his goofy smile and walked toward her holding his bag. " Yeah well, I don't know my way around here and none of the castle workers wanted to talk to me." He said with a sigh and crossed his arms. " You free? I wanna do something for you.." He said.

Tear stood on the other side of his door. He stared at it before taking a deep breath and opening the door and walking out. He kept his arms at his side and walking with Neko. " Did you let Mukuro know I was coming back today?" He asked walking with her and glanced at her. " No info on Saito or Ayame?" He asked trying to keep calm at the thought of Saito. He took a small breath and moved touching his head that hurt slightly and shook it off.

Akuro moved sitting up and crossing his arms as he sat there getting his leg to stop. " Well, I just." He glanced to the side. " Had plans for us when your time off was done for next week. I took it off too...I just want to make sure you got it off too. I know There's a lot going on and stuff...but you and I need some time together as well..."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:33 pm
Iaffrette shrugged. "I believe she finds it advantageous to have someone with void abilities on her side of the table. Apparently the drug ring that Lioh and Magnus were part of hasnt disappeared and it has her on edge that the traffick of such things has increased." She looked up at him, setting the bow aside. "Im not sure how she managed it, but she convinced the castle Liohs death was caused by Magnus or one of his friends after too much of the void drug."

Cillia walked down the rest of the stairs, stopping a few steps from the bottom so she was eye level with Jen, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "Ignore them, they tend to respond better if you pretend they don't exist. I was just working on some new thread, but i could take a break, what did you have in mind?" She asked, unsure what he was planning.

Neko looked up, putting her phone away and nodding. "Yeah, i told her earlier, shes got files on your desk already." She responded, tucking her hands in her pockets. She did this a lot lately. Not trusting herself to keep from touching Hiei. She'd agreed to keep her hands to herself if he agreed not to do anything to hurt himself. Hearing him ask about leads she shook her head. "Not yet." She said flatly, trying not to sound irritated.

Isuna raised a btow, smiling a bit. "Ill go ask Mukuro in a bit then. Sorry i didnt realize you had gotten the time off too." She stood and moved to stand in front of him, hands on his knees and looking up at him. "What would you like to do with this time off?" She asked, curious about why he was so excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:21 pm
Kazu chuckled and leaned there trying to think and frowned. " I would of been totally okay taking that blame. I'm proud of that kill. I was king of hell for half a night" He joked and stretched. " Yeah I'm always willing to help your mother out if she needs it. I mean I haven't heard anything up here. I'm still dealing up here and none of my clients have mention anything. I'm hoping to keep that drug out of here though." He explained. His drug was safe....he did the void drug it wasn't safe.

He moved hearing the door open and moved looking up. " Welcome to Meiru---get the ******** out." Kazu said reaching over the counter for his Knucklebuster and stared at the two.

Ayame smiled standing there and beside him stood Saito. " That isn't very nice Kazuhiro. We need help. Isn't this what this show does?" Ayame asked standing there and Saito moved standing there as well and smiling. " Oh his a ******** treat."

Jen chuckled and looked to the side after the kiss and smiled. " Lunch, I cooked us something. Thought we could sit in the garden and enjoy it together." He said looking at her.

Tear moved walking down the hallway, his castle workers would look at him but keep walking or keep away, they got some weird feeling or maybe it was how Tear was carrying himself today. He shifted a little and gripped his hand as they walked. " I'm sure something will show up soon." He said and glanced at her. " Or I hope so. I want them dead." He said and looked at Neko. " I'm sorry, I haven't been the best person to be around. I hope you know I do care about you still." He said and glanced at her. " I'm sorry I can't show it properly right now"

" I rented a Cabin for us in Human world by the ocean. I thought it would be a great break for the two of us." He explained with a smile on his face. " Away from the castle and work and so on." He added and smiled staring at the fox. " We've been together for almost two years now and we haven't celebrated that."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:48 am
Iaffrette gave a wicked smile, looking up at him. "You were a good king." She teased, remembering that night very well. "I'll let mother know you are willing to help then." She looked over at the door as it opened, a bit confused when someone that kind of looked like Neko walked in, along with a person that Iaffrette recognized as a Denizen of hell. She moved to stand as Kazu swore and told them to leave. "Is that woman related to your mother?" She asked lowly, one hand still on her bow, the other reaching for an arrow.

Cillia beamed and nodded. "That sounds great. Do you remember how to get there?" She asked jokingly, taking his hand and walking with him out the back way. BunBun moved, climbing over Cillias shoulders to sit on the one closest to Jencho. The stuffed rabbit crossed its arms and looked up at Jen, one button Eye and the other stitched. His floppy ears bounced with each of Cillias steps. "BunBun, be nice."

Neko sighed. "Its fine. Im not mad at you, Hot Stuff. Im just irritated I can't find them. I use to be good at this s**t, i swear." She joked lightly. She moved and opened the office door for him, needing to do something.

Isuna smiled. "Well that does sound like a good idea. Im sorry. I guess it has been awhile hasnt it." She moved her hands up his legs, leaning forward to kiss him lightly. "Ill talk to Mukuro later, promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:30 pm
Kazu moved and held the blade out staring at Ayame." Yeah, She's the one who made my mother. Neko is a clone of her." Kazu said and moved holding the blade tight in his hand. " And this must be Saito." the young man said staring at the two of them. He shifted with a snarl. " I'm going to kill you both, I was starting to get hungry anyway." He said.

Ayame laughed and walked toward Kazuhiro keeping herself hidden. " Oh, look how you;ve matured. You look just like your father dear." Ayame said and smiled. " And you have a mouth just like him as well." He added staring at him. " I need you" Ayame said.

Saito moved standing behind Ayame and his eyes landed on Iaffrette. " . . . Hmm I heard your mother took over ruling." Saito said with a smirk. " I bet you'd be a fair price." He said and licked his lips staring at her. He normally wasn't one for woman but something about the hellion.

" Well I was just gonna sniff it out, But You can just show me. " He said with a smile holding Cillia's hand as they walked. He moved holding her hand and stared at the bunny. " Is he going to try and kill me? I feel like your puppet isn't a fan of me." He added.

Tear shifted walking into the office and glanced around before he headed toward his office chair and sat down. He stared at the file work and closed his eyes trying to think and ran a hand over the back of his head and leaned back again. He didn't feel so great but at the same time he was craving something and he didn't know what it was. Part of him didn't want to be touched but another part of him was missing it. He was torn and he knew he needed to work but. " ********" He said finally getting confused.

Akuro moved leaning toward her for the kiss and caugh a fang lightly on her lips before pulling away and smiling. " Good, You better or else I'm just gonna take you away."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:30 pm
Iaffrette took a step back, an arrow drawn tight and aimed at Saito. "She did indeed. You will not find her as lenient as Lioh was. Denizens are not to leave hell." She informed him, still aiming steadily. She waited for Kazu to give directions. She didnt know these two and wasnt entirely sure what they wanted. She didnt wager that they were the good intentioned sort though.

Cillia giggled. "Nah, not unless I tell him too. He's my very first doll though, so he's kind of protective. He's kind of the unofficial leader in my group of dolls." She moved, gently tugging on BunBuns ear. "He's just grumpy cause i left him behind on our first date. So he didn't get a chance to get to know you." She lead them up the stone pathway to the garden pushing the black metal gate open for them.

Neko looked over, a bit startled by the exclamation. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Isuna smiled. "Hmm, i like the sound of that too." Her fingers brushed his stomach under his shirt. "You, taking me." She breathed, kissing him again.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games