Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 pm
*Notices the tenseness in the air increase as the couple he's speaking to realize he's there ... especially that which is radiating from Gio. stressed Rather disappointed that Gio didn't answer his question about the toxic drink, he knew that Trina would most likely drag it out of him at some point, and the possibility of Gio paying hell for drinking it amuses him slightly. Heh. He knows his ex-wife well enough to know that she's very good at trying to keep things under her control. ninja

Though at this point, he is somewhat relieved to at least have gotten a response from Trina. Whew. The ice has been broken. He maintains his non-threatening stature and continues on.* That's good. They must be in preschool by now. Which school do they go to? *Stacks up a piece of cheese and salami on a cracker and polishes it off.* emotion_omnomnom

*All of a sudden, he is confronted by Sergio and Gunter to fix his stache, and quickly finishes chewing.* Uhm , ok guys. I'm sure there's some facial hair in your collection that's befitting of a Red Knight. wink *He quickly grabs a napkin and wipes his mouth, then sits back and lets the guys do their magic. After all is said and done, they excitedly give him a hand mirror so he can see the results.* Hmm, not bad guys. Thanks! cool

((Edited for S & G. Sorry, but have to leave now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:47 pm
Franco rounds the corner only to double back behind the wall.
burning_eyes Franco can't really believe what/who he just saw.
Ehh, Franco gots to keep 'is cool. What's a matta wit cho? Eh?
Franco pulls out a cigar to help him cool down and think through what he just saw and how to best navigate it. He can't talk to Gio right now, hmmm wonders what Tony has to say. Franco decides to find Tony and to keep the kids inside wit him.

Franco heads back to the castello rosso.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image
*Not entirely sure they had enough time to adhere Mr. Dougherty's mustache selection properly. They simply have run out of time with this one due to filming about to start. stressed

They walk up to Mr. Soul and Mr. Vixtul to let them know. Sergio elbows Gunter for him to start.* We've … um … we've done our best to choose and adhere Mr. Dougherty's mustache for his role. He should be getting in wardrobe getting into his costume. sweatdrop

*He looks at Sergio sheepishly and Sergio just decides to blert it out.* We're ARTISTS! talk2hand Not magicians! stressed We will be on the sidelines ready to re-adhere if we need to. For GODS SAKES…we're ONLY MEN!! crying

*Sergio runs off and Gunter chases after him.* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 pm
Ears perk up at what Sergio and Gunter wail in woe about. Lia jumps out of her chair and spins doing a magical girl style transformation. Once she was done she looks over to Psy and Kat posing. What dya think? Maybe me or Leko could make a good Red Knight stand in? I think Leko has more red than I do atm though. xp  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:23 pm
*Stands and addresses “He who shall not be named.”* I see you have an upcoming role to play. I do not want to keep you from your duties. emotion_eyebrow *That statement sounding all too familiar, she walks away to clear her head at the shock of seeing him.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:38 pm
*Well ********! stressed He wants to follow her, but he doesn’t right away as she most likely just needs a little bit of time to herself. stressed He leans over so this cop can hear him and hear him good.* Yous know I ******** her right? twisted Dats right. ‘Ol Gio ******** her each night yous was lates ta gets home. ‘Ol Gio’s pursued an ******** her. twisted Yous gots dat…Sport? emotion_dealwithit *He stands and goes to try and find her.*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm
*shakes his head at the retreating pair*
Dramatic much? emotion_eyebrow

*rolls his eyes over to Dougherty, completely oblivious to whatever is going on between him and the royal couple*
Gunter's right, though. You should be in costume so you're ready to go in on cue.

*seeing Mir and Vass arriving from wardrobe, he calls attention to the cast and crew*
Alright, places people! scream Time to get this show on the road scream

*slides out of his chair and takes his place inside the red castle set piece, not to be confused with Psy's actual red castle. Unlike Psy's full sized castle, the set piece just had two rooms: the first being the entryway and to Tes' chagrin, the one he and kat were supposed to fight in was a dining room.*
Goddammit emotion_facepalm Oi! scream Script says we're sparing for this scene! The hell is this!? scream

*of course, like the previous scene, the set building crew has all mysteriously disappeared already* stressed
Knew I should have checked the set when I arrived stare

*glances at kat while picking a butter knife up from the table*
Looks like we're doing this Black Butler style. You think you can handle it? emotion_awesome After all, I am one -hell- of a director wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:11 pm
cat_lol Well, I guess that's what happens when you change the script at the last minute. Did you tell the crew that it changed?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:23 pm
Wait wait wait waaaaaaait a Knight needs a noble steed! Quickly doing some more spinning she summons a mighty beast to add the final touch to her look. Tadaaaaaa!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 pm
*facepalms*
Oh for ******** sake, Lia... emotion_facepalm ...
You can't be the red knight scream You were already the Mad Hatter! scream

As for the script, I could have sworn I had the revisions sent out a while ago...

By Jeremy.
.... that explains -everything- emotion_facepalm  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:50 pm
*nods* That explains why nobody knew about the changes. cat_neutral *looks down at Smok, and seeing that he's done eating, changes him back to normal size*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:58 pm
Spoilsport. xp At least I know how to be ready good and proper unlike Stachio over there. Waving her hand she changes her outfit but leaves the llama to ride since she was taking a liking to this one.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 pm
True enough, though to be fair, I don't think anyone was ready in those first few days of filming sweatdrop
*remembers pushing both Leko and Kits onto the set at the last minute without sending them to wardrobe first* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm
Well, you didn't wait until everyone was here before starting. cat_rolleyes You're lucky it didn't take long for us to get ready. *plays with a piece of her still blue hair*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 pm
*The two artistic geniuses decide they need a much deserved break and leave the movie studio. A good stiff drink (with a fancy edible orchid in it) is in order.* 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games