Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 pm
Helping if she needed he waited for her to get out of the bathroom. As she stretched out on the bed he leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek. " Good morning my beautiful wife hope you slept well.", he said as he smiled at her. " So pretty lady do you come here often?" Now he winked at her as he placed his hand on her stomach.

Zeltion woke up and saw that he had her in his arms. A mad blush came on to his face. But before he moved away he saw how she looked as she slept. Slowly he moved closer to her and was planing to give her a small kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and smiled. Only to laugh a bit, when he used that 'pick up line'. "Hmmm, only a little bit.", she replied and winked back at him. Though she let her hand go by his, on her stomach. Of course she waved him over before stealing a kiss from him.

Cameron Stormwind

She was still sleeping and started to roll onto her back. Not knowing that Zeltion was so close to her face. Once his lips was pressed against hers and she sleepy moaned. Thinking that most of this was a dream.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:51 pm
He laughed as she winked back to him. As she kissed him he kissed back and brought his hand up to cup her face as they kissed. " So should we start doing our ' morning excuses' that we talked about doing yesterday?" he said as the kiss broke but he still had their lips touching.

He gasped as his lips touched hers. Before he could pull away he hear her moan. So he kept kissing her with out even knowing why. All he knew was that he wanted to hear her make that noise again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She nodded and was catching her breath. Of course she pecked his lips, since they were touching. "Hmmm, let's have some fun now.", she giggled.

Cameron Stormwind

Slowly she started to wake up and felt lips against hers. Seeing that it was Zeltion, she gasped and blushed. Of course she didn't move nor knew how to really react to this.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:33 pm
He smiled at her. " Don't have to tell me twice.", he said as he kissed her again. Then after a while of just kissing he started to have some fun.

He kept kissing her until he saw that she was awake. Seeing that he quickly backed away. " I am so sorry. I was going for your cheek but then you turned. Then I was going to move away but then you moaned and I liked you making that noise so I kept kissing you.", he quickly said trying to cover what he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:43 pm
[Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Adult time

Cameron Stormwind

She listening to him and blinked a few times. Now she raised an eyebrow, before grabbing his shirts collar. "Oh, and maybe I could do it, well awake.", she said, well blushing. Of course she sat up and pecked his cheek. Before she let her lips move to his lips. But this time, she nipped his bottom lip before sucking on it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 pm
~ Adult time ~

He thought that she was going to hit him when she grabbed his shirt collar. But he was even more surprised when she said that and started to n** and then suck on his bottom lip. Doing everything he could from moaning him self he looked at her with his own blush. " I wouldn't be against it if that is what you want." It was clear that he was tying to to let out a moan from what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:03 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Adult time

Cameron Stormwind

She kept doing this until she heard him talk. Though when she heard his moan, she smiled. Next thing he knew, some how she rolled him onto his back. Of course she had stopped sucking on his lip as she did this. Yet he'd feel her hands were on his chest.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
against not agents doll

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:08 pm
~ Adult time ~

He was shocked when she rolled him onto his back. Feeling her hands on his chest he looked to her hands then to her face. " What are you doing?", he asked. Thinking that they were just going to kiss for a while he was not expecting this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Adult time

Cameron Stormwind

She looked down at him and blushed,"I did that, to do this.", she said, before leaning down. Her lips gently caught his and she kept the kiss simple. As her red hair was in a messy braid down her back now. Though she had smiled at his hands on her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 pm
~ Adult time ~

He kissed her back and kept one hand on her face for now. The other want to her hips as she was on top of him. Soon he had his hand go from her face to the back of her head and neck. Once the kiss broke he looked at her with his face still red. " I'm glad yo did that.", he said trying to catch his breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:31 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Adult time

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled and was catching her breath well hearing him say that. "Hmmm, and I'm glad you're giving us a chance.", she said, before pecking his forehead. Only to lay back on the bed, well laying on her back. Of course she moved one of her hands to hold his. Though she knew that they'd seem more like an odd couple. Almost making Grim and Lola look rather normal.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:37 pm
~ Adult time ~

He smiled at her as she laid next to him. " It is nice to know that there is someone who has the feeling that you have for me. I to am glad that we are doing this.", he said as he placed his forehead against hers. Tightening his hold on her hand as he did so.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:46 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Adult time

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled hearing this and closed her eyes when he put his forehead against hers. Now she squeezed his hand back and moved her head to his shoulder. "So, I should get up and start to cook...", she said, only to grumble. Of course she didn't want to get up and cook, just yet.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:09 pm
~ Adult time ~

He moved to lay on his side and face her. Then he got one hand around her to pull her closer to him. " Not yet. I want to get use to you touch. And I think the best way for me to get used to feeling your touch is to just hold you for a while." , he said as he started to cuddle with her without even knowing that was what he was doing.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games