Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:26 am
Loonamist

...Anything other than a megastone is worthless to have because I won't use it unless there's an egg to use the shard on. I already said this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:35 am
CLCyrus
Loonamist

...Anything other than a megastone is worthless to have because I won't use it unless there's an egg to use the shard on. I already said this.

There are future claims and events, but honestly I was just clarifying in case there was confusion.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 am
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

CLCyrus

As the announcement mentioned, we are extending another week so that people still have a chance at getting the bonus prize. All you have to do is defeat a challenge for prizes three out of the four weeks.

Thus, the week you do not battle for prizes is simply for exp, if you even do (or did) it at all.

You can claim a Crystal Shard from the first week's 'non-balm mushroom/mega stone' event item prize, I think Shadow Dragon was referring to that.

Lia Syuki
Dropping this here for an answer when someone wakes up. XD

Anyway, as long as I have the entirety of the challenge already plotted out in the actual order where all the icky mechanics for battles are placed in my posts and as long as I use the proper team members for each battle, would it be alright if I did them out of order in the RP portion even if it's spread out across multiple posts as long as I keep the actual battle information (including order) in all posts for the challenge? For instance, in this go around, I plan on having Jin face the Gengar during the mirror challenge, which is fifth in the actual order of pokemon to face, but for the RP posts, I want it to be the last one encountered out of the group of eight. As long as I have all the battle details figured out for the other seven battles in advance, would that be alright along with other possible in-RP jumbling?

Since you're doing the mirror challenge, yes, I think that would be fine :0 Those in particular are essentially just single battles, so the order isn't quite as relevant as on the Normal Challenge.
M'kay. ^ _ ^ Just wanted to be sure before getting things too far underway, especially since things are apt to become slightly jumbled anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:19 am
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

CLCyrus

As the announcement mentioned, we are extending another week so that people still have a chance at getting the bonus prize. All you have to do is defeat a challenge for prizes three out of the four weeks.

Thus, the week you do not battle for prizes is simply for exp, if you even do (or did) it at all.

You can claim a Crystal Shard from the first week's 'non-balm mushroom/mega stone' event item prize, I think Shadow Dragon was referring to that.

Lia Syuki
Dropping this here for an answer when someone wakes up. XD

Anyway, as long as I have the entirety of the challenge already plotted out in the actual order where all the icky mechanics for battles are placed in my posts and as long as I use the proper team members for each battle, would it be alright if I did them out of order in the RP portion even if it's spread out across multiple posts as long as I keep the actual battle information (including order) in all posts for the challenge? For instance, in this go around, I plan on having Jin face the Gengar during the mirror challenge, which is fifth in the actual order of pokemon to face, but for the RP posts, I want it to be the last one encountered out of the group of eight. As long as I have all the battle details figured out for the other seven battles in advance, would that be alright along with other possible in-RP jumbling?

Since you're doing the mirror challenge, yes, I think that would be fine :0 Those in particular are essentially just single battles, so the order isn't quite as relevant as on the Normal Challenge.
M'kay. ^ _ ^ Just wanted to be sure before getting things too far underway, especially since things are apt to become slightly jumbled anyway. XD

Yeah, no worries, I understand x3 And thank you for asking! I think, especially for Mirror Challenges, the order isn't quite as strict. Thanks again for checking : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 am
So, if I complete a challenge before tomorrow, it'll count as week one instead of week two?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:58 am
Heiress of the Skies
So, if I complete a challenge before tomorrow, it'll count as week one instead of week two?

Only if you had started the challenge earlier last week.
It is now officially week two, so any challenges made now would be week two.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:00 pm
If I want to use a Crystal Shard, is there anywhere I should post for it and say I've used it?

Would it just be in the "Welcome to the Sharp Shop" or is that only for regular Star Shards?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:06 pm
xxxmamoru
If I want to use a Crystal Shard, is there anywhere I should post for it and say I've used it?

Would it just be in the "Welcome to the Sharp Shop" or is that only for regular Star Shards?

The Shard Shop is just for Star Shards (which are a different system), but just mentioning it here, or in the ooc, is fine : ) You actually don't really have to mention it if you don't want, but it does help the mods keep track of things if you do. There won't be any negative consequences or anything if you don't, though ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xxxmamoru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:10 pm
Loonamist

Ahh, cool. Just wanted to be sure in case I used it, thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:26 pm
xxxmamoru
Loonamist

Ahh, cool. Just wanted to be sure in case I used it, thanks.
Sure thing ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:07 pm
Question:
If a move causes one of the challenges pokemon to flinch, does that count as their first move and then try the second predetermined move the next move they get, or will they try and perform the first move again given the chance?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:11 pm
I'm not understanding badly poisoned, how does it work? I have 990 HP, normally it would take 61 dam if poisoned  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 pm
Razsminion
Question:
If a move causes one of the challenges pokemon to flinch, does that count as their first move and then try the second predetermined move the next move they get, or will they try and perform the first move again given the chance?

It counts as their first move and they will move on to their second : )

Shadow - Dragon
I'm not understanding badly poisoned, how does it work? I have 990 HP, normally it would take 61 dam if poisoned

If 61 is how much they'd normally lose, then the first time they would lose 61, the next time they would lose 122 (2 x 61), then 183 (3x61) and so on ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:29 pm
Is it okay to fight two at a times? Because i feel it will be quicker when my normal posting speed is one a day, not going to make it in time, i fear.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:10 am
amarzyciel
Is it okay to fight two at a times? Because i feel it will be quicker when my normal posting speed is one a day, not going to make it in time, i fear.
As long as your fighting them in order i dont see why not. Iv done a few post with 2 or even 3 battles one after another. but iv not done any double battles if that's why you mean so id maybe avoid those until spec's or loona can weigh in.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games