Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian followed after Abigail. Once she entered he shrugged his shoulders and the shirt slid off. He then altered his pants into a pair of basketball shorts. He then materialized a blunt sword into his hand."Sword practice starts in a minute or two. Summon your sword."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him change his clothes using magic. Now she summoned a sword that looked like his. Before getting a feel for the balance.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched as she got a feel for the weapon. After a bit of time he said."First lesson."He then immediately sped towards her and swung down hard. She managed to block but it caused her to fall to one knee."Be careful of an opponent who has the size and strength advantage."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him when he spoke. Before she blocked his attack and found herself kneeling before him. Though she looked up at him hearing him talk. Her thoughts were still blocked from everyone. Now she swung the swords flat side to his thigh.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He didn't expect her to swing with the flat of the sword. He braced himself and let the sword strike his thigh. Once it connected he swung his own sword and smacked her blade away. Then he placed the dull edge near her throat."Lesson two beware staying in your opponents reach."He then moved the blade away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gasped feeling the sword leave her hand. Only to shake her hand well looking up at him. Of course she gave him a dull look before teleporting to her sword. Since it gone to the other side of the room. This time she seemed to race towards him. But she kept her body sideways to make herself a smaller target. As she managed to get a couple of hits in, just barely. Something about her eyes seemed like she was studying his movements. Almost no playfulness was there, as he didn't seem to prove that side out.

After she got disarmed three more times, she shook her hand. Before trying to hold the sword with her left hand. Of course it took her a moment to find the balance in her left hand. Something about her seemed, moody. But she was hiding whatever it was behind her own mask.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian fended off her assault and disarmed her a few more times. He was starting to get used to reading Abigail and knew that she wasn't her normal self. He kept quiet for a little while longer before he disarmed her one last time and then grabbed her wrist in a strong enough hold to get her attention but not hurt her."Abigail what is wrong. You aren't your normal self. I'm the moody one remember."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him when he grabbed her wrist. Of course this was after he had beat her some more. "I just sense something is wrong... But I don't know where. And I want to be serious about this... Yet you're not giving me feedback nor correcting me." She said in a calm voice. Before lowering the wall around her mind. Now she looked away from him and to the doorway. No one was there though, before looking back at Damian. Yet she ignored the physical pain in her hand and arm.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian ran his hand through his hair and then said."Well forgive me for not being a good teacher. I never was a trained swordsman. I learned on my own. Be patient with me and I will start to be a better teacher."Damian then summoned a few training dummies."How about we start hear so I can practice being a good swordsman teacher."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just looked at him and back to his hand on her wrist. Now she looked at the training dummies. "Why don't we take a break for a while?" She said. When he agreed she sat down on the mat and looked at the ceiling. Her mind wondered, trying to figure what was wrong.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:05 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."Probably a better idea."Damian sat down next to Abigail and said."You have a serious look on your face. What are you thinking about."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She didn't glance at him as he had sat down. Instead she tilted her head to the side. "I know something is wrong. But I don't know if it's family related or not." She said, only to look at him. Now she pecked his cheek and sighed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian glanced about to see if anything might cause him to get a similar feeling but nothing triggered that feeling."Well maybe try to focus on what has got you on edge. Focus on that feeling and maybe you might get a brief glimpse to see what might be wrong."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She closed her eyes and started to focus. Though after a few minutes, she shook her head. "I couldn't find it... I tried with my family and then friends... I just don't know what it is... And I know that I'm not gassy...", she mused. Before groaning and flopping backwards.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When she said it wasn't her family Damian had an immediate thought as to who it might be and was about to say something when a massive explosion tore part of the wall away. Damian shielded Abigail but there wasn't enough time to shield them both so the shrapnel tore into him. He gritted his teeth but held his ground. When the smoke cleared there in the middle of the destroyed wall was Relen. He was nearly as tall as Damian was. He had black hair and sea green eyes. In his palm was a fireball."Hello father. Mind if I drop in."He then launched a barrage of fireballs at Damian. He didn't move though in an effort to protect Abigail. At least ten to twenty fireballs bombarded Damian at any one given time. All the while the shield kept Abigail separate from Damian.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games