Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:59 am

Okay then. Last year my best friend was going out with this guy..I had gone out with him too so I knew he was okay. Well apparently while I was out sick one day the poilce came and took him and two girls away. I found out that they were selling cocaine behind the school after hours. They hid it in the girls bathroom under the tiles. Also the cocaine was only crushe dup advil, but still I was super pissed at him because my best friends heart broken. He came back to school and brushed it off like it was nothing. And he's still friends with the two girls...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:30 am

GothAlucardFangirl6
Okay then. Last year my best friend was going out with this guy..I had gone out with him too so I knew he was okay. Well apparently while I was out sick one day the poilce came and took him and two girls away. I found out that they were selling cocaine behind the school after hours. They hid it in the girls bathroom under the tiles. Also the cocaine was only crushe dup advil, but still I was super pissed at him because my best friends heart broken. He came back to school and brushed it off like it was nothing. And he's still friends with the two girls...
wohw. Selling cocain is a studid thing to do, but curshing up advil and sell as cocaine is even worse. He could have gotten his a** shot!! People who deal with drugs are not to be messed with, he should count his blessing that he hasn't gotten killed.

And him asking you out was overload. He can really be classified as a dumbass. No offense.

Syrotek
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:35 am

Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
wohw. Selling cocain is a studid thing to do, but curshing up advil and sell as cocaine is even worse. He could have gotten his a** shot!! People who deal with drugs are not to be messed with, he should count his blessing that he hasn't gotten killed.

And him asking you out was overload. He can really be classified as a dumbass. No offense.
I told him that. I told him that he could have been shot or killed. He is he really is.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:48 pm

I can't find teh damn sheet music I need and I need to learn this piece before next week! gonk

StaggeringGenius

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:55 pm

Iyamashi
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
Yes yes? What is it Mi'Dear?
nothing i just felt like poking you *pokes him again*
I'm being physically abuse~!
*starts laughin then falls over while still laughing*
*flashes over and tickles the hell out of her* I hope you're ticklish~!!

Or else that was a pretty dumb move. sweatdrop
*jumps away from him laughing*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:06 pm

My parents are evil..

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:27 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6

I told him that. I told him that he could have been shot or killed. He is he really is.
People like him deserves to be anyway. Sorry, I just don't like people who's like that. stare
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:49 pm

white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
white_shadowed_rose
Iyamashi
Yes yes? What is it Mi''Dear?
nothing i just felt like poking you *pokes him again*
I''m being physically abuse~!
*starts laughin then falls over while still laughing*
*flashes over and tickles the hell out of her* I hope you''re ticklish~!!

Or else that was a pretty dumb move. sweatdrop
*jumps away from him laughing*
*shoots her with a water gun* xp

Syrotek
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:26 pm

Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
Okay then. Last year my best friend was going out with this guy..I had gone out with him too so I knew he was okay. Well apparently while I was out sick one day the poilce came and took him and two girls away. I found out that they were selling cocaine behind the school after hours. They hid it in the girls bathroom under the tiles. Also the cocaine was only crushe dup advil, but still I was super pissed at him because my best friends heart broken. He came back to school and brushed it off like it was nothing. And he''s still friends with the two girls...
wohw. Selling cocain is a studid thing to do, but curshing up advil and sell as cocaine is even worse. He could have gotten his a** shot!! People who deal with drugs are not to be messed with, he should count his blessing that he hasn''t gotten killed.

People like him deserves to be anyway. Sorry, I just don''t like people who''s like that. stare
He does though.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:20 pm

StaggeringGenius
I can't find teh damn sheet music I need and I need to learn this piece before next week! gonk
Awe!~

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:37 pm

GothAlucardFangirl6
People like him deserves to be anyway. Sorry, I just don''t like people who''s like that. stare He does though.*nods*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:39 pm

Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
People like him deserves to be anyway. Sorry, I just don''t like people who''s like that. stare
He does though.*nods*It's true

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:47 pm

It's sad to see friends change like that you know? Take my friend case for instance, according to her, her bf completely changed in a matter of days. He started to abuse her, neglecting her, and even threats her life. They been together for over a year, then he just started doing all that to her. Now she's depressed all the time and won't lift her head up for anything.

When friends change, that's bad s**t.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:48 pm

O.O That's scary.

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:51 pm

I had so much homework this weekend. gonk Stupid teachers and their way of giving too much homework. *Shakes fist at them*

Also my bus is way to crowded. Like everybody has to sit 3 to a seat. And the few seats that only have 2 people, they are too 'big' to accommodate a third, so there is always like 5 people left standing, or sitting in the aisle. crying Why don't they understand that we need more busses in my neighborhood.

Oh, and yesterday a burned my hand on my oven. *has developed a strong hatred for ovens* It has hurt me far to many times. sweatdrop xp
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games