Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw. ; w; You're welcome! I'm really glad I could make you happy! I'm sorry it took so long, I was planning to do this much sooner omg.
Aw you don't have to worry about repaying me at all~ I just really wanted to help you out, since I know you've wanted it for such a long time and it was no trouble at all for me to get. ; w;

Haha oh gosh. My mom doesn't really understand the concept of usernames either. I mean really, they just make her angry, because she doesn't like having to make them up and remember passwords. rofl
Yes! c: I think most of my team is actually battle ready right now (at level 50) even though I haven't complete the game. I think I have an extra Drought Vulpix if you want one. 3nodding That's the main thing I know that I have that is nice. XD

I guess I'm just as experienced in it as I let on. XD I do understand things but it's just.. so hard for me to explain haha.
Oh god the faces thing. I've looked like a psychopath trying to do the faces. My friend would look over and I'd be winking with the other eye wide open and my mouth making a kissy face and she'd just be like. cat_eek

Yay. whee Your avatar looks great~ It must be awesome to finally have it complete!
I guess at that point it'd just be plain stupidity. xD

This is true, I do understand that it can be hard to discipline another person's child, but they're in a position of authority and the teachers should be more than willing to use their position's powers. If anything, they can always be sent to the office if they don't want to deal with them directly, you know? Anything to keep the other kids safe and feeling alright about themselves. Though I didn't know this until now, but you can apparently sign some papers that gives a teacher the right to hit your kid if you want. I had NO idea that was even a thing, I don't think I could be perfectly okay with someone else hitting my kid.
I actually don't like kids. I can even go as far to say as I hate the s**t out of kids. XDD I just really love my son and that's about it haha. Though I guess one day I'm going to have to like whatever kid he ends up liking and wants to "bring home" haha.

I hope it's not too scary in there for you. ; w;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm
Yokies

Aw. ; w; You're welcome! I'm really glad I could make you happy! I'm sorry it took so long, I was planning to do this much sooner omg.
Aw you don't have to worry about repaying me at all~ I just really wanted to help you out, since I know you've wanted it for such a long time and it was no trouble at all for me to get. ; w;

Haha oh gosh. My mom doesn't really understand the concept of usernames either. I mean really, they just make her angry, because she doesn't like having to make them up and remember passwords. rofl
Yes! c: I think most of my team is actually battle ready right now (at level 50) even though I haven't complete the game. I think I have an extra Drought Vulpix if you want one. 3nodding That's the main thing I know that I have that is nice. XD

I guess I'm just as experienced in it as I let on. XD I do understand things but it's just.. so hard for me to explain haha.
Oh god the faces thing. I've looked like a psychopath trying to do the faces. My friend would look over and I'd be winking with the other eye wide open and my mouth making a kissy face and she'd just be like. cat_eek

Yay. whee Your avatar looks great~ It must be awesome to finally have it complete!
I guess at that point it'd just be plain stupidity. xD

This is true, I do understand that it can be hard to discipline another person's child, but they're in a position of authority and the teachers should be more than willing to use their position's powers. If anything, they can always be sent to the office if they don't want to deal with them directly, you know? Anything to keep the other kids safe and feeling alright about themselves. Though I didn't know this until now, but you can apparently sign some papers that gives a teacher the right to hit your kid if you want. I had NO idea that was even a thing, I don't think I could be perfectly okay with someone else hitting my kid.
I actually don't like kids. I can even go as far to say as I hate the s**t out of kids. XDD I just really love my son and that's about it haha. Though I guess one day I'm going to have to like whatever kid he ends up liking and wants to "bring home" haha.

I hope it's not too scary in there for you. ; w;

User Image User Image

Still, I feel indebted to you and I like to repay my debts :3 even if not the monetary kind, then I'll think up of something else that you just might like. And you don't have to be sorry about doing it sooner. I wasn't even expecting this xD

Ain't it just plain hard to explain to them what the username is all about? Even in Facebook, she asks me who this person is, even if the name there was "Teddy's Store" for example rolleyes
      Would you want like to? emotion_kirakira But can you battle with other trainers if you haven't finished the game yet?
      And what's a Drought Vulpix? Haha, don't tell me they have special powers now rofl

I know what you mean. It's easier to show than to describe xD
      They do ask for weird things. It's better to do the face thing when you're all alone than in the public. Otherwise, people will think you have some very serious thing going on with you rofl

I know, I'm so happy~! I can't also believe it's finally complete. I mean, after all those times of bumping, BG, questing... it was finished after I said I'm quitting and that I'm just going to sell a couple of things from my invo coz I don't need them anymore. That's why I'm so grateful to you. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to finish it emotion_hug

I have been searching around, looking for a good item to start off. But it is a tricky thing. So easy to buy, so hard to sell xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:55 pm
Louisa Iris

I was trying so hard to find one haha. Even though it was for a gift, I still wanted to get a good deal. XD So I was tracking one down and I finally got it. cool

Yeah that's exactly how my mom is. xD She just doesn't.. get it, and she certainly doesn't WANT to haha. If it doesn't work for her the first time then she's like "no" haha.
Sure! I don't mind. 3nodding And yeah you can, I battled one of my friends while we were still at the 3rd gym. XD I'm online right now~
Drought is it's ability. It causes intense sunlight upon switching in. c: Like how Groudon does~

Haha yup, or to just say "go to the internet" haha.
Well I'm never really alone right now with my current living arrangement. xD I was always making funky faces and everyone would stare at me haha.

Aw. ; w; That really makes me happy. emotion_bigheart I'm so glad I could help you get your avatar, I'm really happy you finally have it! It puts a smile on my face. 4laugh

Haha yeah, sometimes people specifically buy hard to sells because they can get them for really cheap and they're able to wait, but I'm not. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:43 pm
Yokies

I was trying so hard to find one haha. Even though it was for a gift, I still wanted to get a good deal. XD So I was tracking one down and I finally got it. cool

Yeah that's exactly how my mom is. xD She just doesn't.. get it, and she certainly doesn't WANT to haha. If it doesn't work for her the first time then she's like "no" haha.
Sure! I don't mind. 3nodding And yeah you can, I battled one of my friends while we were still at the 3rd gym. XD I'm online right now~
Drought is it's ability. It causes intense sunlight upon switching in. c: Like how Groudon does~

Haha yup, or to just say "go to the internet" haha.
Well I'm never really alone right now with my current living arrangement. xD I was always making funky faces and everyone would stare at me haha.

Aw. ; w; That really makes me happy. emotion_bigheart I'm so glad I could help you get your avatar, I'm really happy you finally have it! It puts a smile on my face. 4laugh

Haha yeah, sometimes people specifically buy hard to sells because they can get them for really cheap and they're able to wait, but I'm not. XD

User Image User Image

That's understandable. Who doesn't like good deals eh? So again, thank you very much!!

My mom tries to understand it, but it's just so hard to explain. So I'm just the one who gives up on her coz we never get anywhere xD
      Okay, I'll go online biggrin Ihihihi, I'm so excited, haha xD
      Oh, that Drought. I thought it was another feature or something :p

I think everyone understands it when you say "go online" these days... except for our parents, but as they say, there's always an exception to the rule rofl
      That's understandable. Well at least they have an idea on why you're doing weird faces. I mean, sure they might be surprised at first but then they'll realize what's going on rofl

I doubt I'll change in a long time. I'm going to wear this until I get tired of white xD

I'm more on the side of not having any idea on what to buy sweatdrop I'm just browsing along, getting familiar with things. We'll see. Probably next week, I'll be able to do something. But for the moment, I'm just going to browse along 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:00 am
Louisa Iris

You're welcome. :3 I'm always on the hunt for good deals, if I don't get something "good" I'm like meeeeh haha.

I can understand that. xD I usually just give up too and I'm like "okay mom just let me do it and I'll remember it for you". xD
Okies. =3 Haha omg not all of my Pokemon know that great of moves holy s**t.
Haha yeah. ^^; I just bred some before so I thought I'd offer one to you haha.

I don't think I've ever even said go online/offline in front of my mom. xD I highly doubt she'd know at all what it meant.
I guess that's true, they all knew what I was doing so yeah. xD But it was still embarrassing nonetheless haha.

Oh gosh. XD I think I'd get tired of white eventually haha.

I'm starting to get more familiar with things to buy. xD I've been so out of vending for a while, I need to get back into it!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 am
Yokies

You're welcome. :3 I'm always on the hunt for good deals, if I don't get something "good" I'm like meeeeh haha.

I can understand that. xD I usually just give up too and I'm like "okay mom just let me do it and I'll remember it for you". xD
Okies. =3 Haha omg not all of my Pokemon know that great of moves holy s**t.
Haha yeah. ^^; I just bred some before so I thought I'd offer one to you haha.

I don't think I've ever even said go online/offline in front of my mom. xD I highly doubt she'd know at all what it meant.
I guess that's true, they all knew what I was doing so yeah. xD But it was still embarrassing nonetheless haha.

Oh gosh. XD I think I'd get tired of white eventually haha.

I'm starting to get more familiar with things to buy. xD I've been so out of vending for a while, I need to get back into it!

User Image User Image

You completely got me there xD I knew I still needed a lot of training before I do anything rofl
      But still, it was fun battling. That was first, ever! And was I supposed to save the Battle Video thing? Sorry, but I automatically clicked on the No before I realized what it was asking of me :p

Who knows, one day we might be in the position of our parents and our kids be like, "Mom why can't you get it?" xD But it's not impossible, the way technology evolves.
      I'll go find something useful to trade with you first, so that you won't get something crappy from me. Any requests?

I didn't think the programmers thought it would bring about embarrassment to the players. They just thought we'd be making normal cute faces... and not weird ones rofl

Well, you know me. I'm color-coded. I usually go for the just one color and stick to it till the end. So I highly doubt I'll get tired of this one fast.

You stopped? Why, because of the gold shiz?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 am
Louisa Iris

I think what really went wrong is that I got up two Shell Smashes with my Barbaracle. xD I think I would have had a much tougher time if I wasn't able to take out your Lucario so quickly, even I wasn't expecting that!
I don't even know if it asked me if I wanted to save one, I have no clue. o.o We could have saved it, we probably should have! Blah. Well we can always battle again later, that was fun. =3

Yeah there could always be a day haha. Maybe not with the same type of stuff, but I'm sure there will be SOMETHING in the future that we won't understand and that our kids will be all like MOM you just don't GET IT.
Aw you don't have to do that. XD I don't mind what I get, I just like giving away fun Pokemon haha. I don't think there is anything I'd want at this time. o Ao Since I'm still just progressing through the game haha.

It's too bad that they don't really register the normal faces! XD They just.. can't tell! I think my glasses are partly to blame, but it's kind of sad to think that I can't even SEE my Pokemon be happy at my silly face just so I can actually DO the right face haha.

Haha yeah. =3 You always got those color schemes going, I noticed you really like white, pink and blue haha.

Mostly, yeah. The gold generators made it really tough to keep up and I just didn't know what to do anymore. Right now I'm sitting on the most gold I've ever had, so I'm trying to make the most out of it before I spend it all. XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 am
Yokies

I think what really went wrong is that I got up two Shell Smashes with my Barbaracle. xD I think I would have had a much tougher time if I wasn't able to take out your Lucario so quickly, even I wasn't expecting that!
I don't even know if it asked me if I wanted to save one, I have no clue. o.o We could have saved it, we probably should have! Blah. Well we can always battle again later, that was fun. =3

Yeah there could always be a day haha. Maybe not with the same type of stuff, but I'm sure there will be SOMETHING in the future that we won't understand and that our kids will be all like MOM you just don't GET IT.
Aw you don't have to do that. XD I don't mind what I get, I just like giving away fun Pokemon haha. I don't think there is anything I'd want at this time. o Ao Since I'm still just progressing through the game haha.

It's too bad that they don't really register the normal faces! XD They just.. can't tell! I think my glasses are partly to blame, but it's kind of sad to think that I can't even SEE my Pokemon be happy at my silly face just so I can actually DO the right face haha.

Haha yeah. =3 You always got those color schemes going, I noticed you really like white, pink and blue haha.

Mostly, yeah. The gold generators made it really tough to keep up and I just didn't know what to do anymore. Right now I'm sitting on the most gold I've ever had, so I'm trying to make the most out of it before I spend it all. XD

User Image User Image

Barbacle, that's the name! I keep on thinking a while back, "That... that... three-headed-rock-due was good" rofl Yeah, I was surprised that he was out like poof, but yeah, it was fun~
      That is true, our first battle and we don't have any record of it xD Oh well, there's always a next time ^^ How's about we set a specific time so we'll both know that we're online or something. It would be cool as well if we could chat in the game... I do think it's allowed, it's just that I'm not yet setting my console properly sweatdrop
      I like your names though, they were unique xD

You wanna know a funny thing? I live in the Philippines right, but when I downloaded the patch, it asked for a zip code for the tax computation thing. Being the clueless person that I am, I just wrote in 18501, which is 1850 as my real zip code and then I added 1 to make it 5-digits. Now, I am Louie who hails from Pennsylvania... or is that the state with the shortcut PA? rofl

Well, it's a start. So I do think it will improve in the future. I'm wearing glasses too, so we'll have to see. I had no idea what the little human icon was in the corner before, so I just kept on poking at it and making it vanish. That's why I never had the chance to play with making faces.

I like pastel colors a lot, and somehow I only end up with white, pink, blue and violet here sweatdrop I used to have a Black-themed avi then, back when I just started out and things were quite achievable. But yeah, now... I stick to pastel colors xD

That is true. I can sense a lot of people losing their money with the very fast inflation. I too would have been wary about vending then. At least now, things are seemingly getting back to normal.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 am
Louisa Iris

Oh gosh. xD For some reason I really like him, even though everyone I know thinks he looks bad and is a piece of crap. xd But he's awesome to me. Well, she, I think mine is a girl.
We suck omg haha. I think I could have put on the chat, though I don't know how well we would have been able to hear each other over it. I know I can always hear the clicking of the buttons from the other person because everyone is always smashing A when battling. XD

Oh gosh, that sounds hilarious. XD And yeah it is Pennsylvania. How is it, living there in PA? emotion_awesome Haha. I don't know if I could live with my 3DS telling me I live somewhere I don't omg.

I knew what the little face was for, but I couldn't get it to stay long enough. It sits there signifying that you're in a good position to do it and to just not move, but then I end up moving too much and disrupting it haha.

Oh yeah I remember your violet avatar too. =3 Yeah.. now things are getting treacherous. I guess I should be thankful I was able to get what I already have or I might not have gotten the chance later, because now things are much harder to get. ._.

Well, normal in a way for some items. Many things are still entirely out of whack, like the cash to gold ratio. At current people are trying to get 40mil+ for 10 dollar items, and they ARE getting it just about. It's really.. sad that people are willing to drop that kind of cash on a 10 dollar item when not even a month ago it was 10mil = 10 dollars.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 am
Yokies

Oh gosh. xD For some reason I really like him, even though everyone I know thinks he looks bad and is a piece of crap. xd But he's awesome to me. Well, she, I think mine is a girl.
We suck omg haha. I think I could have put on the chat, though I don't know how well we would have been able to hear each other over it. I know I can always hear the clicking of the buttons from the other person because everyone is always smashing A when battling. XD

Oh gosh, that sounds hilarious. XD And yeah it is Pennsylvania. How is it, living there in PA? emotion_awesome Haha. I don't know if I could live with my 3DS telling me I live somewhere I don't omg.

I knew what the little face was for, but I couldn't get it to stay long enough. It sits there signifying that you're in a good position to do it and to just not move, but then I end up moving too much and disrupting it haha.

Oh yeah I remember your violet avatar too. =3 Yeah.. now things are getting treacherous. I guess I should be thankful I was able to get what I already have or I might not have gotten the chance later, because now things are much harder to get. ._.

Well, normal in a way for some items. Many things are still entirely out of whack, like the cash to gold ratio. At current people are trying to get 40mil+ for 10 dollar items, and they ARE getting it just about. It's really.. sad that people are willing to drop that kind of cash on a 10 dollar item when not even a month ago it was 10mil = 10 dollars.

User Image User Image

Well, in fairness to her, that Pokemon is a strong one. Rock types are never to be underestimated. They would have been a favorite of mine had they been, well... furrier xD
      Oh so we can actually speak eh? I thought we'd just type or something xD Haha, I know what you mean. That "Communicating" thing that appears on the bottom screen can be a bit annoying. I too was tempted to press A just to get it over with rofl

It even gave a specific county on where I lived rofl I dunno, quite chilly I guess xD
      I had half my mind to check things out first and try to make the country set to mine. But then again, what the hell... I'm not going to download anything that's not free anyway xD

Oh, so you don't move to initiate it? But I thought you have to make some kissy face or something for it to start?

Yep, that one :3 and for some reason, I am now calling that avi Elsie rofl
      Very treacherous. Like Pokemon, it depends a lot on your luck. You just don't know when you'll be able to score a good deal.

I'll take that as a start. Some items, then many items, then most items... hopefully, it will end up with all items being normalized in terms of prices. With the abundance of gold, I don't see how they can resist. I mean, if it's a really rare item or it's something you've been wanting forever, and then suddenly you had the chance to actually buy it at whatever price, I'd think the desire would overpower any reasoning.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:09 am
Louisa Iris

I've actually hardly trained rock-types, so it's pretty cool for me. xD I've only really trained Tyranitar and Aggron, but Ty was my favorite until Aggron came along and since they were/are favorites it's kind of a given haha.
Yup! Though I originally opted not to turn it on because it was late, but I think I could have anyway because everyone was already asleep. XD I think most of the time once they're asleep they don't wake up until morning haha.

Oh god. XD Wow, I've never heard of that happening. It must be quite chilly indeed~ rofl
Well unless you ever intend to purchase anything I don't think it really matters, but if there ever comes a time when you DO buy something, remember to change it. XD

I don't think so. I was never really moving when it happened. I just sat still until it actually activated. P:

Elsie. O: Haha that reminds me of what my husband said earlier about if we ever had a girl. He wanted to name her Nayeli (it means "I Love You" in Native American), and my mom actually didn't like the name (we were discussing it before we found out my son was.. well a boy XD while I was pregnant), and he was like "well she can just call her Ellie". xD
I think it's scarier on here though since it involves monies. XD

This is true. Give someone a huge lump of money and they're more than likely going to spend it, even if it may not be the most logical thing to do. sweatdrop I'm just hoping as a community we can recover, because users on the site are really hitting a low point because of all of this inflation. Many people are upset and just plain tired.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:26 am
Yokies

I've actually hardly trained rock-types, so it's pretty cool for me. xD I've only really trained Tyranitar and Aggron, but Ty was my favorite until Aggron came along and since they were/are favorites it's kind of a given haha.
Yup! Though I originally opted not to turn it on because it was late, but I think I could have anyway because everyone was already asleep. XD I think most of the time once they're asleep they don't wake up until morning haha.

Oh god. XD Wow, I've never heard of that happening. It must be quite chilly indeed~ rofl
Well unless you ever intend to purchase anything I don't think it really matters, but if there ever comes a time when you DO buy something, remember to change it. XD

I don't think so. I was never really moving when it happened. I just sat still until it actually activated. P:

Elsie. O: Haha that reminds me of what my husband said earlier about if we ever had a girl. He wanted to name her Nayeli (it means "I Love You" in Native American), and my mom actually didn't like the name (we were discussing it before we found out my son was.. well a boy XD while I was pregnant), and he was like "well she can just call her Ellie". xD
I think it's scarier on here though since it involves monies. XD

This is true. Give someone a huge lump of money and they're more than likely going to spend it, even if it may not be the most logical thing to do. sweatdrop I'm just hoping as a community we can recover, because users on the site are really hitting a low point because of all of this inflation. Many people are upset and just plain tired.

User Image User Image

I once trained a Geodude. But then, I got a Skitty so off it went to my PC :p Tyranitar's a Dragon type right? I've never really trained one, but I do remember watching the episode about a rampaging Tyranitar or something.
      That would have been quite awkward if one of them speaks English, while the other speaks Korean only xD Oh yeah, it is late now there. Wow, and you're still awake? You wouldn't catch me awake that late into the night rofl

Really? So, it's not supposed to be chilly in Pennsylvania? rofl
      I don't even know how to change the setting. And I don't think it can be changed to the country where you actually live in. Although I think that's the case here in the Philippines coz most of the settings that we have are similar to yours.

Hehe, I'm going to try out both ways and see what'll come out of it. I just need to stop popping it or something :p

Nayeli sounds nice. And who cares about what they think, he's not they're baby. Ellie reminds me of the character in Harvest Moon. And somehow, Nayeli fits that character as well.
      True, it's a real gamble here.

It's our nature to splurge spend. I'm not ashamed to admit that with the money I have right now, I have this urge to buy something off my wishlist, even if I don't have any use for it. But it has got to stop.
      True, I don't see much activity right now. I mean, before with an event coming, you can feel the hype building. Now, it's just like... meh, another event. Wee.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 pm
Louisa Iris

I can imagine he'd be replaced quickly by a cute fluffy kitty. XD Oh no, Tyranitar is a Rock/Dark-type. Tyranitar appear in both a movie and the anime. The anime one was a mother, they tried returning her baby Larvitar to her, and then in one of the movies it was being controlled by this evil dude.
It would be kind of awkward haha, it's why I never turn it on for anyone else except for someone I know. XD It was like 2:30 or something in the morning, there was company over so that's why I was awake that long, and I wanted to stay up a bit longer just so we could battle haha.

I think so, I know it's chilly here, so it's got to be cooler higher up haha.
Aw well that would suck if you can't actually change it to where you really live. It's good that the settings are about the same, I would have hated to be telling you something and then the interface be completely different. XD

It's kind of sad to see the face just go away whenever you think you finally got it right. XD

Haha yeah, that's what I think about it. It's whatever we want to name our children and as long as we're not naming them something terrible then who cares? rofl

It's just sad because Gaia and users both are to blame for this terrible inflation. They release gold generators and then people purposely inflate items to get more gold out of them. We haven't had a gold sink in so long, we have all this excess gold and nowhere for it to go. The MP tax alone can't do anything and we haven't had a gold shop update and those are never really enough anyway. People don't buy into gold shops that much anymore because every update is never that great. It just really feels like they don't want to put any effort into helping the MP stabilize just so they can get more money out of people desperately buying cash to keep up.

Haha I'm probably going to start ranting right now. xD The reason people weren't excited about this event is because it WASN'T planned. It was thrown together last minute because so many people voiced their anger and disappointment about there being no event. Uncle Kenny let us know that no one was put in charge of doing an event and there were no plans, so it pissed off so many people to think that they were just going to not have anything for us to do. It just tells us that they're putting all out money into all these cash releases and not actually doing anything for FREE for us. People don't want to see the free part of the site deterioiate, and that includes events, and just the fact that a holiday we always got an event for every year was suddenly ignored isn't a good thing. It doesn't make people happy. In my personal opinion, I still wasn't that excited about them doing the event because it shouldn't have been a last minute thing they just pulled together. People were complaining that we should be "grateful" and I don't see it that way. I shouldn't be grateful about being thrown scraps because they didn't want to do an event for us at all to begin with. It just upset so many people and made them reconsider even putting money into the site if we aren't even going to get well thought out and good events anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:07 pm
Yokies

I can imagine he'd be replaced quickly by a cute fluffy kitty. XD Oh no, Tyranitar is a Rock/Dark-type. Tyranitar appear in both a movie and the anime. The anime one was a mother, they tried returning her baby Larvitar to her, and then in one of the movies it was being controlled by this evil dude.
It would be kind of awkward haha, it's why I never turn it on for anyone else except for someone I know. XD It was like 2:30 or something in the morning, there was company over so that's why I was awake that long, and I wanted to stay up a bit longer just so we could battle haha.

I think so, I know it's chilly here, so it's got to be cooler higher up haha.
Aw well that would suck if you can't actually change it to where you really live. It's good that the settings are about the same, I would have hated to be telling you something and then the interface be completely different. XD

It's kind of sad to see the face just go away whenever you think you finally got it right. XD

Haha yeah, that's what I think about it. It's whatever we want to name our children and as long as we're not naming them something terrible then who cares? rofl

It's just sad because Gaia and users both are to blame for this terrible inflation. They release gold generators and then people purposely inflate items to get more gold out of them. We haven't had a gold sink in so long, we have all this excess gold and nowhere for it to go. The MP tax alone can't do anything and we haven't had a gold shop update and those are never really enough anyway. People don't buy into gold shops that much anymore because every update is never that great. It just really feels like they don't want to put any effort into helping the MP stabilize just so they can get more money out of people desperately buying cash to keep up.

Haha I'm probably going to start ranting right now. xD The reason people weren't excited about this event is because it WASN'T planned. It was thrown together last minute because so many people voiced their anger and disappointment about there being no event. Uncle Kenny let us know that no one was put in charge of doing an event and there were no plans, so it pissed off so many people to think that they were just going to not have anything for us to do. It just tells us that they're putting all out money into all these cash releases and not actually doing anything for FREE for us. People don't want to see the free part of the site deterioiate, and that includes events, and just the fact that a holiday we always got an event for every year was suddenly ignored isn't a good thing. It doesn't make people happy. In my personal opinion, I still wasn't that excited about them doing the event because it shouldn't have been a last minute thing they just pulled together. People were complaining that we should be "grateful" and I don't see it that way. I shouldn't be grateful about being thrown scraps because they didn't want to do an event for us at all to begin with. It just upset so many people and made them reconsider even putting money into the site if we aren't even going to get well thought out and good events anymore.

User Image User Image

Yeah, I was kind of desperate to get a Skitty. It was my first cat Pokemon, and you know how addicted I am to cats xD Really? And I thought all this time that he was part Dragon. I remember the episode with the baby Larvitar... again, makes me want to breed them and have thousands of babies around xD
      Yeah, that would be awkward. Imagine, one swearing in English and the other in... let's say French. And both parties would not know what the other was saying rofl
      Aww... I'm touched. But wow, you could last until 2:30 eh? I couldn't even last until 11. I'd be awake, but you wouldn't be able to talk to me properly.

That is true. The weather situation there's been shown here on our news. It really must be tough for those living far up north. The cold must be a b***h.
      In a way yes, since if I ever want to buy online, it would be hard for me to. So in the end, I do think I'll just settle with buying the actual game pack instead on the softcopy version of it. That is true. But I do think they'd have made the interface the same in all countries just to make it universally easy to use. It's just more on the internal settings that they'll make a change I guess. Like the language for 3DS sold in Japan would be in Japanese instead of English.

I was actually able to activate that game once. I gave up after the "make a kissy face". How big do they want to eyes to be eh? rofl

Exactly! Nayeli sounds very sweet and definitely better than the couple who named their kid Bladjhefue or something like that.

Yes, that is true. It's down to supply and demand again. With the increase in supply of gold in the market, people just want to have more gold to be able to buy lots of things as well. If Gaia leaves it to the market to settle things, then it's going to take a really long time. Either the administrators step in to do something or to just let things get worse and worst.
      I never understood at first what the purpose of the tax is, but now I do. I think they should either increase the rate or put a price ceiling on certain items. But as you said, they just might be more interested in earning money.

Oh do rant! I never get to hear about those things anyway. So, it's always nice to hear from you about stories here in Gaia.
      Really? Wow, no wonder it felt so... let's-just-get-this-over-with. And to think that they were saying they're still going to keep the free part of Gaia alive because that's what they envisioned when they first started it. Now, they're putting a lot of effort releasing Valentine's Day-related items in the Cash shop than making fun events... like what they did over Christmas!
      That is true. It was like they were just forced to do the event just to calm people down. But yeah, the damage is done. But there are always different reactions. Some are just grateful that the administrators still did the event. And there are people who share the same opinion as you do. I just think that it's a complete waste they didn't make the most of the event to perk up interest in the site again. They're just... slowly losing it.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh gosh. xD I think I only trained a Skitty once, because I had randomly come across it and never seen it before, so I wanted to give it a try. Delcatty was a fun Pokemon haha. I think people often mistake it for being part Dragon since it's the Pseudo-Legendary of Johto and many of them are part Dragon-type, but not in this case haha. That Larvitar was one of my favorite Pokemon on the show, it as so cute. xD

Though there is a possibility you'll still know that it's something bad just by how it was said. XD
I've stayed awake until 7 in the morning before. ._. But that was watching an anime I really wanted to finish at the time. XD

I love the cold but I'm not very good at handling it haha. But I'd much rather be cold than hot, hot is so ugh.
I think many companies are starting to do that anyhow, where the interface will be the same everywhere with just key differences depending on region and the language of the area. I mean, it's just easier that way you can so get help with it from anywhere.

I have no idea, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. I never do ALL the faces my Pokemon wants and I end up failing them. XD But I did do it ONCE for my Charizard, it was the only time haha.

I would hope no one in the world has that name omg.

Most people figure they're just going to let things get worse since in the long run, it's more "beneficial" to them. If people are desperate to get more gold and items, then they will more than likely be willing to drop down cash or more cash if they already spent in the first place. But this tactic is only really going to last so long because I think eventually people are honestly going to get tired of it.
There was talk of raising the tax and I now people are more willing to be on board with that idea. Before when the inflation wasn't as bad, people didn't think it was fair to tax as more for Gaia pushing gold generators (it being their fault), but now people are desperate for any kind of gold sink because there is just too much and it's not going anywhere.

That's what people are mainly afraid of. Everyone has a feeling the free side of Gaia is fading away and we're not going to be having a lot of free things anymore. Everyday something new gets added into the Cash Shop and we're lucky to see any kind of update anywhere else on the site. We barely got this event because so many people voiced their disappointment in it. What sucks even worse is because Uncle Kenny ended up quitting and he was the Event Lead and the Lead Developer. People are very worried about Gaia's future in that department now that he's gone, because he was literally the only person who did gold sinks and updated Flynn's Plunder (the MP shop where people sink gold into very rare items like 03's and stuff). Now I'm not sure what is going to happen.
I think it's a pretty big waste too. They could have done something at least half decent to bring up userbase morale. I mean people are sad and pissed and just plain tired of Gaia right now, every day I see more and more people admit that it had been days since they logged into Gaia or even thought about it, and when they come back on they're bombarded with cash announcements and it's just too much.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff