Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:40 am
Flamefox Merimac
Its easy see lol

Also wanted to say, just because your character made Jonin before Bro doesn't mean he's a better leader. See the thing with the mission points, is they might allow you to rank up faster, but that doesn't mean that you character is actually on a full level as someone who would have spent years getting to Jonin like in the anima or something like that. Yes I know without time skips, it would be impossible for people to actually rank up, but unless you did a told of missions where you were leading people you still aren't going to have that experience. Same thing which battle experience and stuff. So really with the fast ranking, all it's really good for, is getting giant pools of chakra, and learning a lot of his level moves. XD Other then that, rank doesn't mean to much when you first get it.

Eh what can i say? Akatsuki is a natural born leader.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am
Its easy see lol

rolleyes Everyone probably says that about their character. Unless they are playing a crazy or loner character.

Flamefox Merimac

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am
Flamefox Merimac
Its easy see lol

rolleyes Everyone probably says that about their character. Unless they are playing a crazy or loner character.

Eh probably.

Also he's kinda already making a 2 mistakes, we have gathered no information on the attack yet, if we wait to long everyone will go home and we will lose potential witness. Also, wanting everyone to go to the office? Who will guard the kage? The man who attacked must be very powerful I'm sure he can sneak in, deal with a few medic nin and then kill the Kage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 am
Ugh, look, leadership can be settled during this next mission, hopefully soon.

Keiji is gonna be unconscious for a bit since the medical team is nowhere to be seen. XP  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:51 am

Show me where I said he was doing stuff right. XD I'm saying just because you got to Jonin first doesn't mean you are better then him. And you can easily send one of your clones to the office. You use them for everything else. XD Also eye witness reports are grossly unreliable, especially after a massive shock like this. Plus unless Haru allows it, we probably can't actually get anything from anyone anyways. And even then, people in the area of attack won't know much given all attacks were long range attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 am
But you see it doesn't really matter what We think, you gotta think what the characters would do in such a situation. besides unless you make a NPC give you a full description of the attacker I doubt Haru would mind.

Show me where I said I was better than him because I was Jonin first, I was just saying the chain of command would follow like that. If Matsu, Minty or the Ex Yukikage were invovled in this arc Akatsuki would automatically turn to them for leadership. But they aren't.

XD  

Its easy see lol

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 am
Its easy see lol
Yes, but both teams follow Keiji, and at this time both teams need to follow someone and not do their own thing as well. Also I was the first Jounin on the scene and took control at that point, and since Akatsuki does have seniority over Genesis

Haru: He figures~ lol

Right here. XD The only way you can have seniority over someone is if you've been doing the job longer then said other person. And since your character isn't older then Bro's character, you can't mean that way. XD

Also chain of command isn't who made jonin first gets to step up. Sure since there aren't any other higher ranked ninja's in the village doesn't mean it's going to be the first person to achieve jonin. XD If you were the only jonin then yes. XD

Also what are we suppose to get from the people? A giant fire ball and explosion? I mean at least I don't know who did this so I can't really make an npc know. XD

-goes to take out the trash-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 am
LoL: No! You'll get a description of the attacker when I want you to!

Besides, how can you know what the attackers look like when I already have in mind who they are?  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 am

That's what I said. biggrin lol I don't even know who did it. XD Then again I didn't even know you were planning an arc. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 am
I've been talking about this for the past week or so. XD

Anyways, second mission is up now.  

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:37 am
Its easy see lol
But you see it doesn't really matter what We think, you gotta think what the characters would do in such a situation. besides unless you make a NPC give you a full description of the attacker I doubt Haru would mind.

Show me where I said I was better than him because I was Jonin first, I was just saying the chain of command would follow like that. If Matsu, Minty or the Ex Yukikage were invovled in this arc Akatsuki would automatically turn to them for leadership. But they aren't.

XD

As you see, I didn't say to make an Npc give a description I said that small details would be good even if we come up with nothing its shows even more how good our enemy is

I meant I have Seniority being a Jounin. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:43 am

Hanzo has all the information we can get. XD He knows what direction the attack came from and what type of attack it was. So unless you want us to waste time collecting the same information we already have, there's nothing else to collect. Again we know nothing about the actual people who did this.

AND BRO IS A JOUNIN TOO!!!!!!

So the only way to clam seniority is because you made it there first. So yeah. Do I need to repeat myself again or do you have it this time? XD

Flamefox Merimac

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 am
Flame: Do you even know the direction of the Arc? -_- we have to collect info, its part of the arc! The next mission is collecting info. So I won that discussion, on to the next one.

ALL CAPS GETS MY POINT ACROSS TOO.

I realize he is jounin, that is why i said seniority as a jounin. And you just made my point So I won this one as well. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm
Geez you two. XD  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 pm
Ya both of you stfu!  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games