Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

Sorry Leo..

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna winced as she saw the bludger hit Leo and she called out her apologies to the first year. Blocking a bludger from another player was something that required skill in flying- something she was still green at. Focusing she aimed a bludger at Alex

Team One
Position: Applying for Beater
Aiming at Alex
Roll: 17
Total: 17 +1 +2=19 (Hit)
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) ...
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [O] [0] [0]

Hit by Bludger: 5
Saved from Bludger: 0

Occ: posting from phone. Gah... so annoying  
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith smiled as he saw his teammate dodge the bludger. You needed to focus in the game, and that boy had it. He flew after another bludger and swung at Ronna. "Come on." he said.

Team 2
Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 3 (4 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 17
Modifiers: +5
Aiming at: Ronna
Final Roll: 24
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: I'm probably not going to get an actual spot...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Team Tryouts]

Toby narrowly dodged a bludger sent his way by Keith; surprising even himself, and looked around for a target. He wasn't going to even try going after some of the older beaters, who would knock him right out of the sky. He needed to be picky with who he aimed at. Elli had forbade them to aim at the seekers, and he wasn't going to try and land a hit on Ronna when Keith was already going after her. He decided to just wait. Going on the defensive this time around couldn't hurt.

Younger now than we were before.

TEAM 2
Position: Trying Out for Beater
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
Lives: (X)(X)(X)(X)

((This is my first time, ever, rping a character playing Quidditch. The dice system confuses the heck out of me but I'm going to try. Please let me know if I do anything wrong, guys. Thanks!))

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:02 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Elated

The little 11 year old rose into the air, hoping to get a better shot at this snitch, but it was almost a lost cause at this point. He had determination however and decided that he definitely wanted to give it a go, but he would have to be the very best to even see this snitch before the others. The others have had former training where he had not. Still, he had done impressively for his first time playing.

"Alright, time to find this. I want to at least find the snitch like the first time," he said to himself, hovering a bit before starting to move around to help find it. As he hovered a bit, he found the little golden ball. He couldn't believe it was right there. And now, it was time to get to it. So he started to make his way in its general direction.

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes(+2 to Spotting), Natural Flyer, Great Catch(+2 to Catching)
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 19(snitch spotted)
Roll Number: 17  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

Nothing but it seemed that the younger Gryffindor had found the snitch. That was good seeing as he was having a rough time finding before. It remembered David of his first time trying for seeker. Only he was the one who came out on top the first time he tried. Sure it took him awhile but it took everyone else just as long.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
AC: 17
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Determined

He had found it once before, but didn't have a chance to get the catch, this time it seemed like no one else at the moment had a beat on it. And he was definitely more determined this time around.

Modifiers:
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes(+2 to Spotting), Natural Flyer, Great Catch(+2 to Catching)
Chasing Number: 1/3
Final Roll:
Roll Number:  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy had been doing a bit of stretching, along with looking sneakily at a certain someone for the duration of the break. When Elli called game on, he darted to the air, even if he was a little slower than a few others. Navy eyes were wide, hunting for any glint of gold.

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 16 ____
Roll Number: 09
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

David looked around the pitch trying to find the snitch. He scanned bit by bit hoping to spot it. Only time would tell if he would see the small gold ball.

Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Determined

The boy kept chasing the snitch, hoping to get a solid beat on it. He wanted it and he wanted it badly. He didn't know if he would be able to catch it once he got close enough, but he was almost there. He inched closer and closer, slowly getting closer and closer to the golden ball.

Chasing Number: 2/3
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
Lives: rofl ninja mrgreen  
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image

Looking around David saw no signs of the snitch. So he decided to look where ever Theo was looking since it seemed like a good idea. It had to be in that direction somewhere right? Then again what if Theo hadn't found it and it and he just thought he did. Nah, that couldn't possibly be it.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy kept searching, feeling like he was close. The teen shifted his weight a bit, effortlessly turning to arc in midair. The Snitch was close... he could feel it.

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 8 ____
Roll Number: 1
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Depressed?
                                                              Thinking : I wish someone would punch me in the face to wake me up..
                                                              Doing : Resting- -then Flying?
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor Quidditch Team

XXXXXXX The bludgers were flying everywhere. There were a few that almost hit him, but he managed to dodge them before getting hit by those terrifying balls of iron. Then the chasers were zooming here and there. It’s just back and forth. Crash tried to pass to him, but his carelessness only managed to get the ball stolen while it was hurdling towards him. There were too many passes he missed. And missed too many chances to steal it back. He was hovering in a simple space, his mind trying to process what he had to do. But now he was just blank. And useless; just like during the games last year. He received the pass Alex threw—which seemed to be one of the few passes that connected to him—but then Elli called it a break. He stared, blinking, then flew down. He sat down on the grass and buried his face on his hands. ”I suck right now,” he mumbled to himself as he stared at the pitch throughout the whole break. And he wasn’t even tired… This is just… humiliating…

And just then Elli called the game back. He raised his head and stood, patting the back of his shorts. He huffed and took his broom again. He swung his leg over the Firebolt and zoomed up. He readied himself. And this time he was determined to try harder to get into the start ups…. There were two more places for the chaser…. But… he always said that he’d try harder during the games, right? But nothing happened. He just stared blankly as the game went on. And he was afraid that he’ll have to do it again this time… NO!

Position: Team Two Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              /3
                                                              Final Roll =

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Mehh DX

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Focused

Theo kept his cool. He was getting extremely close now and he was almost to the point where he can reach his hand out and touch the snitch. He got closer and closer and soon enough, he was within range. He was ready to make his attempt. He had successfully gotten close enough. He was very close, but he kept his hand back to make sure the snitch did not suddenly want to turn on him. He mocked its movements.

Chasing Number: 3/3
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

Found it! Now he just needed it catch up to it. "Come on snitch..." David said to himself as he flew off after it. Hopefully he could get to it before someone caught it.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Focused

Little Theo was close enough now and he was ready. He reached his hand out, hoping to catch the snitch. He could almost taste victory and it felt nice. He wanted it, but he had his doubts. He really hoped he could get this.

He reached his hand out the first time and missed it clearly, the snitch turning right after he swiped at it. This was throwing him off balance and he knew it. He couldn't lose balance. He had to focus.

Chasing Number: 3/3
Spotting Number: 1/2
Final Roll: 3
Roll Number: 1

(OOC: Got the opposite side of the spectrum that I want -_-)  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games