Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

~Otogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu/Bloodline | Chakra 355/355 | Stamina: 145/145~

Inventory
☒ 15 Throwing knife
☒ Dog tags with her nickname on them
☒ Ring from her only dead friend on a necklace

Gear
☒ Mercenary vest

Jutsu Used

Passives

Theme Song

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒
Ryo: 200 / AC: 0
☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

Obsyria stood for a moment as the, for lack of a better description snow queen entered the room. Honestly noticing what felt like a couple of degrees in the room just drop. Looking over at her as she pulled her hood down. Almost stunned for a moment at her looks she was actually impressed. Impressed with her beauty. Not as if she was attracted to her or anything like that but like admiration for artwork. After realizing she had been staring for several moments he turned her attention back to the president. It was not like her to break her attention stance like that.

After the president made it clear that his disposition seemed to be similar to her own in regards to ninjas and their ways. She wanted strength and was only there for obtain it. After receiving her orders she cringed slightly at the thought of learning ninja arts but at the same time she knew it would greatly benefit her ability. Taking the small pouch of ryo she was a bit surprised at the handout. "No sir! No questions here. If you would excuse me sir." Doing an about face she turned towards the door, giving another glance at Lilith once again after hearing her name. She had much work to do and little time to do it apparently. Making her way from the office she decided to start off with some of the techniques her nemesis used against her.

Yo-ko

Kiko_Alacran

*Exit*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image

~Otogakure | Genin | Hyoton | Bloodline/Bloodline | Chakra 270/270 | Stamina: 250/250~

Lilith looked to the president scoffing a little under her breath. Taking the headband the soldier looking guy handed her and the ryo and tucking the ryo inside her jacket. Running her hand through her hair she caught a glimpse from the corner of her eye the Hatake girl looking at her. Wrapping the headband around her neck she looked around the room a few minutes she realized that this guy was no kage and she could easily tell that he despised ninja from his attitude towards them. She couldn't help but think of how sad this guys life must be and how she definitely was not gonna be protecting his a** any time soon. Not like the guy needed any with all his lackey roaming around.

Shrugging it off she quickly turned from the room making her way to go train in the academy. As she made her way out of the office she looked at the other soldiers in the area and smirked sadistically in their direction as she made her way out the door. In her mind she was thinking of one day taking over this place and making a name for herself. As she walked out of the entire building she smelled to cool brisk air hit her nose as soon as she left it felt refreshing to smell the fresh air again that office was starting to smell a bit dusky.

[Exits to Academy]

Who I am Interacting with:
Kazuraii

Yo-ko

Weapon of choice:
Weapon Type: 2 small bladed fans
Weapon Range: arms length + an extra foot
Weapon Weight: 4lbs
Weapon Location: inside her coat hidden

Inventory:
• 5 Kunai
• 10 Shuriken
• 1 blank scroll
• Winter coat
• Steel-toed heeled boots

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:19 pm
AandOE

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Okabe finally arrived to the Office, and bland and blank glare with no emotion other than irritation, just a little bit of irritation visible through his expression. His mask covered most of his face and he wouldn't remove it anytime soon, it was comfortable where it was. It seemed like the UHV was looking for him, it was never this easy to meet the President. Okabe walked into the office and saw the President on his throne, he gave no sense of hate in his face. But he was thinking of trying to kill the man right then and there... he wanted too so bad, but it was not the perfect time for it. "Mr.President, my mission to the Hidden Rain Complex was not successful... I got to the gates to be given no sign of communication... it was a military base, so I was not going to try and sneak in." Okabe was speaking the truth to the man in front of him, and he awaited a response.

AC :: 2,250 AC
Ryo :: 300
Chakra Lvl :: [ 260 cP ] + [ 0 cP ] = [ 260cP ] out of [ 260 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 240 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 240 sP ] out of [ 240 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Reductions ::

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:24 pm
Azzurro Skyde

Kiko_Alacran
Just to keep ya in the loop here~

Kazuraii

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

The President was thankful that the kids had nothing further to say, leaving before his malcontent stirred too much. Just as his mood was improving, Okabe arrived and reported. "It was a good thing that no one followed you," the horrible man replied, jotting down an A.C. increase for not simply dying like the rest of his minions. (ooc: whatever mission that was, just have it be 'accomplished') "We have two new... shinobi... learning a few things at the moment. After they learn them, they are to report to the entrance, where a covert op will be briefed to you, the Hatake girl, and the Hyouton girl. As the most senior shinobi at the moment, you will be in charge of them while my eyes are elsewhere. Any questions?" The vile male tapped his fingers on the desk, indicating his displeasure at having to deal with chakra using fools.

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:57 pm
AandOE

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Chuunin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

His stare was locked on the President as he spoke... a shame it is... Okabe thought and then listened further, it seemed that some shinobi were stirring in the village; A Hatake girl, and a Hyouton girl. Ice and lighting... very interesting. The mission seemed easy enough, and now Horace seemed to give Okabe a bit of a looser chain, now he was his eyes as well. Maybe that was expanding on simple small things but he didn't care, the more the president thought Okabe was harmless, the closer the sparks got to the dynamite.

"So I am an Instructor now?" Okabe asked the President with a bit of an uplift at the end of the sentence. Okabe was confused, his skills were much more offensive than supportive... However, the notion of being one of the most senior shinobi in the village made Okabe's neck stand up. He probably wasn't the strongest that meant, however it did say that in a territory now run by soldiers, Okabe was the best at being a ninja, somehow. "What are the girls names?"
[Transport Infoirmation Rank C Mission Complete]

AC :: 2,650 AC
Ryo :: 500
Chakra Lvl :: [ 310 cP ] + [ 0 cP ] = [ 310cP ] out of [ 310 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 280 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 280 sP ] out of [ 280 sP ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:14 pm
Azzurro Skyde
Sorry! I've been posting all over everywhere. XD

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

The cretin can at least understand human speech patterns enough to ask redundant questions. "Yes," he said with a sigh. A muscled vein throbbed on his forehead as he responded, followed swiftly by a drop of sweat. Glancing down at his stack of open files, he read their names aloud, "Lilith Tetsuga and Obsyria Hatake are their names." He hadn't even memorized their names yet, or anything else. Okabe's name only stuck because he had been able to return from his mission, unlike hundreds of others. "Bring them back alive from their pending mission, and I will consider additional payments. Even if they are shinobi, wasting a valuable tool is foolish."

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:38 pm
AandOE
I know you're such a champ! XD

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Chuunin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Okabe took note of the names, Lilith Tetsuga and Obsyria Hatake were the two under his watchful eye for now... Okabe's eyes slimmed a bit, what if they wanted to run for Horace instead of against him? Okabe would not get along with them, however he was not going to ask the President that! Okabe nodded and bowed to the President, he wanted to curse him, however he did not do anything, like a true Hunter, he watched his prey and knew the virtue of, patience. "I'll do as you wish President. Next time I see you, I will not disappoint you." Okabe got up from his bow and turned around, looked to the door he froze and a thought passed through his mind.

Because next time I see you will be last time you'll see anybody....

Okabe would then leave if the President had nothing else to say. [/exit to Academy]

AC :: 2,650 AC
Ryo :: 500
Chakra Lvl :: [ 310 cP ] + [ 0 cP ] = [ 310cP ] out of [ 310 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 280 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 280 sP ] out of [ 280 sP ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:54 am
          User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 140/140 x❸ RYO:: 0 x❹ AC: 0
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked through the halls of the kage's office, looking down at the ground as she did so. She didn't really like this place or how the atmosphere felt. She almost wished that she didn't need to come here, but she did. She didn't want to face the "president" either, but of course, like having to be in this creepy and dark place, she had to be here. She made her way to the front of the Kage's room, then knocked on the door, waiting patiently. Today was the day she officially became a shinobi of Otogakure, a genin. Today she started her journey in to a life of serving her village and their people. She took a deep breath, and waited to be called in, standing tall.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 pm
              User ImageUser Image
                                                              CHAKRA:: / x STAMINA:: / x AC: x RYO::
                                                              ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡ >> ◠ >> ◡

A girl came into the office, humming to herself happily. She was to report for some kind of duty today and was quite happy about it. As usual she could never sit still, swaying to and fro and taking a short spin into the room. She gave a quick salute as per custom to her group but waited to be addressed, her fingers fidgeting while she waited.

◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡ << ◠ << ◡
                                                              - SPEED RELEASE - - PUP / MED - - GENNIN - - OTOGAKURE -

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 pm
The most evil, vile, despicable man the shinobi universe had ever seen was not in the office currently. Instead of President Horace, one of his Sergeants was doing the clerical work. Sergeant J. Skelly was a hard, tough man of sizeable stature even when sitting, but he had gone through the major Yukigakure disaster and subsequent exodus to Otogakure nearly unscathed. All of his scars had come from his time serving under the wretched leader, but so long as he lived, he would not let anyone touch his company of fine men and women in the 7B (Reserve).

"Enter," Skelly's rough voice bellowed through the doors.

User Image
I Tortured Sleep I

Holy Rinaku

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:08 pm
AandOE
Holy Rinaku

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 0 x❹ AC: 0
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo blinked at the woman who came bouncing in, tilting her head and watching the female for a few seconds. However, Sonyo broke her stare and jumped as someone called her from inside. She knew it wasn't the name of the president, but of someone else; which made her just the slightest bit more glad. She opened the door and gestured to the woman to follow her in before walking in herself. She looked at the man sitting at the desk in the place of the president and bowed, hoping to seem the most respectful as she could possibly be.

She had to admit that the ragged and scarred visage of the man took her by surprise, she wasn't used to seeing such scars. Thsoe were scars of battle; carved in to skin by blades and other weapons. She often saw the same scars on her father, who had served for Yukigakure for many years, working for their shinobi force.

Sonyo lifted her head, looking at that man, before straightening herself and clearing her throat a little. "M-My name is Sonyo Rue, I'm here for my headband so I can start my training as one of the shinobi in our village.." Her eyes darted back to the woman who had also come with her, only for a second, before turning their attention back to the man.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm
              User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth stepped through the door and to the side of the shinobi in the room. She looked at her for a moment then returned her eyes to the front. "Reporting as ordered sir?" She said, snapping off a quick salute to the Sergent. She knew protocol by now and kept her eyes forward, locked into a space and not making eye contact with the officer.

AandOE

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:50 pm
Skelly tapped his pen on the wooden desk in front of him. The low light of the interior was mainly due to the way the structure was built, but it was also late into the day. Shadows flickered to and fro from the torches' light, barely glinting off the black metal of the bodyguards hanging around behind the many pillars. The clicks seemed to coincide with the flickers for a small while, before J. Skelly dropped it. His eyes leveled keenly on the two in front of him.

"Sonyo, is it? Being a shinobi is not something to pride yourself on, here in Otogakure. Take for instance your new partner beside you. Elizabeth has picked up an interest in learning a trade, I hear, but was unfortunate enough to grow a chakra ability." The guards around him wouldn't notice the tears gathering strength in his eyes, but Skelly had a job to do. This place wasn't like how the Yuki-nin thought they'd rebuild their musical heaven. No, the sudden onset of the UHV attack had taken them all for a loop, and soon enough, they were all enlisted. Not by force of course: their history books lied. "You'll be in Company 'Seven B', my reserve forces. Your headbands and company patch can be picked up on the way out. Privileges are earned, not gained, but do enjoy the library's resources."

User Image
I Tortured Sleep I

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:58 pm
AandOE
Holy Rinaku

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 340/340 x❷ STAMINA:: 180/180 x❸ RYO:: 0 x❹ AC: 0
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo felt herself tense up, this man didn't even know her reason for fighting. She wasn't doing it out of pride for this village, but of course he wouldn't know that. She let the anger drain from her as she took a breath, then nodded at the man. "Y-Yes Sir... Thank you." Sonyo bowed once again before leaving, picking up her headband and patch as she left. Meeting people older than her was always a nerve wracking experience.. She always felt as if she'd make a fool of herself.

[ Exeunt: To Academy ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:12 pm
              User ImageUser Image

"Thank you sir. I will get started right away." She said taking her headband and patch. She pocketed the headband and would put the patch on her uniform as soon as she could and hurried off behind the other shinobi, intent on catching up to her.

[exit]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games