Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 pm
*Falls in to a restless half-sleep, her mind spinning as thoughts she's pushed aside tumble to the forefront. She tosses, awake again. Nothing about this mission has gone as planned and she suspects it will only get worse. She forces her body to relax, one muscle at a time and drifts off again, her mind taking her to a long-forgotten dark place.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm
Amy nearly sighed in relief when she saw her house come into view. As soon as they walked past her gate, though, there was a commotion that could be heard near the front window and then at the front door. Moments later, Thistle came running out of the front door and skidding around the corner to start running full-force down the sidewalk. She was running toward Velcore, and before she could stop, the momentum she had built up had her jumping into the air slightly and crashing into Velcore in excitement.

She barely let the collision phase her, though. She immediately got up and started squeaking quickly and rapidly at Velcore. A couple of times she even got a look of extreme concentration on her face before a lower sound issued out of her mouth. It was a mix between a low honk and the 'baaing' a sheep would do. She was trying to talk like Velcore had the other day.

Amy gasped as she saw Thistle crash into Velcore. She immediately picked her up and held her out in front of her. Thistle's legs were moving quickly and her tail was whipping back and forth ecstatically as she continued to make all those noises.

"Oh Velcore, Karrie... I'm so sorry! I'm trying my best to discipline her."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 pm
*looks down at Thistle just before she crashes into him and falls to the ground. He then sits, blinking, on the ground, slightly dazed from having Thistle run into him headfirst. Her horn had hit the center of his forehead. Luckily, her horn wasn't sharp.

*kneels down to look at Velcore's head* I think he'll be all right... *looks up at Thistle* She sounds strange. Is she coming down with a cold or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 pm
Amy looked in concern at Velcore, but she didn't dare release Thistle to go and check on him. Karrie was there, and Velcore seemed to be okay, though a little dazed.

When she heard Karrie's question, she remained silent for a moment, trying to think of a good excuse to tell Karrie. She knew why Thistle was sounding the way she was. She was trying to talk like Velcore could.

"Uh.., well, maybe the fairies sprayed her with some of their dust and it got into her nose. Are you sure Velcore is okay? Does he need anything? I have a first aid kit in the house. I always keep it stocked since I garden so much."

One of the porch lights shown on the top of Karrie's hat as he knelt down. Strands of his hair were also accented in the light.

"Karrie! Your hair isn't green anymore! What happened?" She smiled softly at him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 pm
Fairy dust? I suppose that could make her sound strange. *stands up* No, I think he's all right.

*shakes his head, looks up at Thistle, and chirps at her*

Hmmm? Oh, I dyed my hair back. I was getting tired of it being green. *takes off his hat to show her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 pm
Amy's eyes widened largely and she gasped softly as she saw Karrie's ponytail when he took off his hat. It was... It was something she had not expected to see on Karrie.

She wanted to touch it with her fingers and see if it was actually as springy as it looked. But she wouldn't dare remove one of her hands from Thistle in order to do so.

"Well, I like the color. And I do like longer hair on guys sometimes. You... I think I would have to see the hair down in order to tell if long hair looks good on you. Of course, if you like it, that's all that matters!"

Thistle saw what Velcore did, so she shook her head, too, and tried to chirp back. Instead, it came out as a strangled squeak.

Amy knew she had to get out of there quickly before Karrie started asking more questions about Thistle. So, she walked over to Karrie, leaned up to rest her chin on his shoulder and rest her cheek against his quickly in the form of an armless hug due to the fact that her hands were occupied.

"Well, I must go inside and make sure Thistle is alright. If you want, you and Velcore should stop by tomorrow to hang out. Thank you very much for walking me home and trying to help me out earlier. Have a good night, both of you!"

She turned and smiled and winked at Velcore. She'd speak with Thistle again about Velcore's secret. Hopefully she'd understand most of it.

Then, she went inside her house with Thistle huffing and lowering her wings and head in disappointment.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 pm
*smiles* Good night, Amy. Good night, Thistle.

*chirps good night and slowly flies away*

*follows Velcore home*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:24 pm
dame wakes up right as a scream is forming on her lips, before it can escape; she closes her eyes as well as her mouth, squeezing tight. She takes a few deep breaths and quickly gets up from the bed, clumsily putting on her flipflops and running to the bathroom. She clutches the porcelain of the sink turning on the water and heaving. She stares at herself in the mirror and becomes disgusted, cupping her hands and filling them with water, then splashing it on her face and scrubbing vigorously.

Once her face is good and red, tattoos now showing, she turns off the faucet, backs up, and slides down the wall to the floor, burying her head in her knees and her hands in her hair.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 pm
*follows Velcore as he flies up to Amy's house and knocks on the door*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm
A few minutes later, the door opened and Amy was standing there with a smile on her face. When she saw Kits standing there, her smile grew.

"Hey, Kits! It's nice to see you."

Her eyes caught sight of Velcore and she smiled down at him. "And it's good to see you, too, Velcore!"

She stood to the side to let Kits and Velcore in. "Come on in!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:43 pm
After a little while, dame picks herself up, washes her face again, this time gently, and goes back into her room, grabbing and strapping on her weapons. She lowers her shirt, making sure her weapons are hidden and leaves the room to wander around. Telling and reassuring herself she is not looking for trouble. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:54 pm
Hi Amy. It's good to see you too. Hope you don't mind, Velcore showed me how to get here.

Hello, Amy. *flies inside*

eek Velcore!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm
Amy laughed and shook her head. She closed the door behind Kits and Velcore and led them to the living room. "It's okay, Kits. Velcore showed me that he could talk a few days ago. It's pretty cool! And Velcore, if you're looking for Thistle, she's in her play room."

She looked at Kits. "I'm glad Velcore showed you where I lived. Now you can stop by whenever you want!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm
*stares at Velcore* surprised You... he...

*nods and flies off to Thistle's play room*

He hasn't told anyone else!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm
Amy looked at Kits in confusion. "I thought he had. He told me he's told Ryzan and Tes."

Thistle was in her castle on the second floor playing peek-a-boo with the owl. The owl would fly to a random window in the castle and Thistle would try to stick her head in the correct window fast enough to lightly nudge the owl. Usually the owl flew back before she could and would fly up for a few minutes before repeating the process.

Thistle had just stuck her head out of the window and the owl was flying back up when Thistle saw Velcore in the room. She squeaked in excitement and greeting.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games