Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:35 pm
"Well..." Iago said, trying to think. He loved to see her smile...it was a dazzling, beautiful smile.
"How about we gather some clothes, and head out to the river to bathe?" he asked. "Then we can come in and get some breakfast." he offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie mockingly frowned at Iago's idea.

"Bathe? Together? I don't think that would be such a good idea seeing as how you'd probably end up getting distracted." Evie grinned at her own remark, knowing that she probably wouldn't have minded it herself.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm
"Oh, I'd very likely get distracted." Iago said with a grin, looking through their packs for some clothes. "But I wouldn't do anything...except look. I'll do something later." he said with a grin. "Maybe tomorrow...if I remember correctly, you had a small fantasy involving me, and me having been working...and we'll need some more firewood tomorrow." he teased in whisper near her ear, grinning. She had told him her fantasy about him climbing through the window after he came back from battle, and though he was still sweaty and dirty, he took her anyways. He could always imitate that by coming through the window after chopping a bunch of firewood.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and got up in bed as Iago left to search for clothes. Time with him felt like a blessing and she would cherish every moment they spent together. Who knew when they would have to part? She didn't want to really think about that, all she wanted was her Iago. When he mentioned her fantasy about him, she blushed a bright scarlet color.

"You're a tease." Evie retorted with a smile. She got up and followed Iago to where he stood. Her arms wrapped around his torso and she rested her head against his back, breathing softly and staying silent for a moment.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 pm
Iago smiled. "I think you like the idea." he said softly, as she came up behind him and hugged him. He put his hands over hers, smiling still while she rested there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago's hand covered her own. The pair stood there in the room in each other's company and it was rather comforting.

"I do like the idea." Evie whispered, tightening her arms around him slightly.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:56 am
"And what would you prefer when I did do it? The calm, gentle Iago that will take you slowly, and passionately, or the rough but still loving Iago, who will go wild?" Iago whispered, looking over his shoulder at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:17 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought it over for a moment and pondered the two options. Both were fine with her...but what did she really want? Was there such thing as a middle ground? No matter, Evie stood up taller and leaned forward, her lips by Iago's ear.

"Rough." She whispered and smiled knowingly, remembering the last time they were rather rough and rowdy with one another. It was almost dreamlike....and very VERY pleasurable.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 pm
"Alright...a rough little fantasy for you, tomorrow." Iago whispered, thinking of things he could do to make it even better for her. He looked over his shoulder again and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and kissed Iago back on the lips. He was so accommodating and kind to her, she had to repay him back somehow. It seemed like when they made love in a rather rough fashion, he was very pleased with it and therefore, Evie would quite obviously have chosen it for the both of them.

"Until then....let's go. I'm ready for a nice bath." Evie smiled and rummaged through her own clothes to find a change for later.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:06 pm
Iago gathered his change of clothes and motioned for her to follow as he left the cabin, heading toward the stream. Before bathing, he went back to the house, grabbed a bucket, and used it to refill the nearly empty water trough for their horses, then brought the bucket back, and returned to the stream. He quickly got undressed and slipped into the cool, refreshing water.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grabbed at her clothes and followed Iago outside to the stream where they would bathe. She smiled, watching discreetly as Iago undressed. Even though they had seen each other bare before, she still couldn't help but blush when he had removed his pants, being polite, Evie turned away and undressed herself. She laid out her clothes on a rock and turned to the stream, dipping a foot in to test the water. It was slightly chilly but she got in anyway, all the way up to her waist. Her hands crossed to form an X over her chest, covering her breasts in the process.

"It's cold." Evie spoke between gritted teeth, goosebumps broke out across the surface of her skin.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Iago laughed. "You'll get used to it. Just put your head underwater a little." he said, ducking under the water and swimming around a little, already feeling a little warmer now that his whole body had gotten it's share of the cold water. He surfaced, looking over at her with a smile, already feeling the dirt and grime from the last few days washing away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned and ducked underwater, submerging her head as well. She resurfaced and wiped the water from her eyes. Her hair had gotten wet so it stuck to her face, Evie frowned again and dipped her head back so that her hair was away from her eyes. Now that she could see, Evie smiled and swam in a small circle to get used to the water. She swam close enough to Iago and with a great big grin, she splashed him with a handful of water.

"Aren't YOU just a smart one." Evie winked in response.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Iago laughed, smiling at her. He tried to splash her back instead of answering her, then tried to swim away before she could splash at him again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games