Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even though he felt Ryuu's arms around him... that didn't stop the tears.
Naoko continued to cry, curled into a ball, for many more minutes. And he wasn't just shedding a few tears. No, the man was outright sobbing.
"Gomen nasai... gomen nasai..." the blond whispered over and over again, trying desperately to get a hold of himself. "I... I'll... be fine... in a min... minute..."
This wasn't the first time that this had happened to him. Usually, no one was around to comfort his troubled soul and he simply cried until he passed out.
But Naoko hated crying around other people.
After all, he'd just berated Ryuukaze for crying earlier in the evening!
But he just couldn't stop the tears nor the very real pain in his chest. It hurt... everything hurt... every fiber of his being...
Then he screamed.
"YAMETTE!"
The pianist's fingers moved up, tangling in his blond hair and pulling hard at first, before one hand moved to the back of his neck and he began to rub the skin hard and raw.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:46 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy watched as the man took his hand and then circled fingers around it. He listen to the words and added his own, "Your...career...Is still your own, Koyasu-san. I'm here to manage you but big decisions like...where you're life takes you whether...Ohayou...Smash or even something else is yours to make."

Still watching Koyasu-san look at his hand and flip it over, he wondered what the man was thinking as he looked at it. The tracing of his palm tickled slightly but he tried to remain focused on the words, "I understand...but...I can see where Smash and other companies look at you as...valuable. They can't help to try to tempt you with offers. They look at you...and see...money."

He paused for a short moment really wishing he had better ideas, I....I don't know how to help you prove yourself to...umm...your grandfather. If I can, I will but right now, I don't have the answers for that." Izzy hoped that the man was calming just a little and they could have a continued conversation

But suddenly, Koyasu-san pulled him in to his chest before bring him to the bed. It was gentle enough but Izzy was surprised and his heart pounded in his chest at the uncertainty before him. Even though, after these few days, nothing should have surprised him about Koyasu-san. Although, the comments after...Well yes, he was just a little afraid but a blush came to his face quickly even as he tried to get his breath to slow

"Ah...well Koyasu-san, ah....sometimes...You're unpredictable." he managed to blurt out. "You're not easy to read."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Don't apologize, you've nothing to be sorry for." he rocked back and forth with the blond in his arms.
Ryu gasped and jumped a bit when Naoko screamed, not sure how to react.
Then he began to hurt himself, though the violinist wasn't sure if he was doing it intentionally, or if he was simply unable to control himself anymore.
"Baby please. You have to stop. You absolutely have to stop that." the brunette spoke calmly, reaching up and grasping Naoko's wrists, pulling his hands away from his head.
Ryu hated restraining the pianist, but it was all he could to to protect the man from himself at the moment as the blond's tears streamed and he cried out.
"Darling...you have to calm yourself. Cry all you want, but you cannot hurt yourself like that. I promised I'd protect you and I will, even from yourself."
It was such a pitiful sight, it was nearly unbearable.
Ryuukaze couldn't stop the tears that fell from his own eyes. It hurt so terribly, seeing his lover in such a state, and he absolutely knew he was responsible for this violent reaction.
Of course Naoko would become like this after the sort of sex they had had. With the history the man had, it was no wonder. Ryu should have known better, and he vowed then and there he would never do that with the blond again. He hated himself for doing it to begin with, now.
"Baby, baby, shhhh....." he tried his best to soothe.
Softly, at first, Ryu began to sing a song to the blond, trying to comfort him. His voice rasped, rough, like sandpaper. The song sang of how he would keep Naoko safe, how he loved the man, how no matter what he would be there for him.
Suddenly, his voice rang through, clear as a bell. It was his voice again! The voice he had cherished his whole life. Ryuukaze could sing again.
He paused a bit, hesitant, unsure that it was really his voice he was hearing, but then he continued his song, sweetly lilting along, drawing the blond closer and rocking him in time with his tune, his voice absolutely heart moving.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm

"Unpredictable?" Narcissus asked, both of his hands pinned Izzy down to the bed beneath him by the wrists. "Are you telling me you don't enjoy this side of me, Ruki-san?" the musician whispered, leaning his lips down to his manager's ear and speaking in such a low deep voice.

He made sure his knee was pressed up against him just right too, to keep the other man from struggling against him.
"I'm only hoping you'll help me find a better mood after that most troubling news..."

Of course he was teasing Izzy... but the idea of playing with his manager was just really enticing right now.
Especially now that he needed to vent a little frustration.

In Akihiko's mind, Ohayou was on his s**t list. But it was still HIS company to control one day. He just had to prove himself. To him, SMASH was run by a bunch of idiots who thought money ruled the world.
Money and fear and just the right amount of drive and compassion seemed to rule the marketplace more often than not... and from everything his grandfather and Hiroki had said... Narcissus needed to learn compassion.

"Compassion..." the vocalist whispered, softly into Izzy's ear. "I'm supposed to start with that... I think..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Naoko didn't resist Ryuukaze's pulling hands. In fact, he turned just enough to bury his face in the violinist's chest.
It took time...
And really, the blond didn't even register that Ryuu's voice changed at all. But he heard music... beautiful music... a soothing sound sung by an equally soothing voice...
When his tears finally stopped, when he simply clung to his akuma, only then did he say anything.

"Gomen nasai..." NAKO whispered. "I don't... don't know what came over me... just that my nightmare was so vividly real... a flashback..." amber eyes closed as he rested against Ryuu. "I hate crying... hate it... hate everything about it..." he shook his head slightly. "I cried so much back then... for so long... and then... I just couldn't cry anymore. No matter what he did to me, I couldn't cry... ever since I've... hated it..."

Naoko opened his eyes again and looked up at Ryuukaze. "Don't let me fall asleep again... please? Not tonight... I... I don't think I could take it if I dreamt of it again..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:12 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Chiyou had been locked away in the studio all day....and now into the night. The boy was insanely proud of all he had accomplished, however. In the time he had been there, he had written down a total of five songs, all five with inspired lyrics, complete arrangements, and partial vocal recordings.
He had no idea, though, as to how long he had been in the recording room. There were no windows or clocks even in this particular studio.
So pleased he was even, that he couldn't wait to tell Izzy. Izzy would certainly be proud of him, and if he saw that Chiyou was trying this hard, just for him, he would certainly come to love him.
Picking up the phone in the studio, he punched in Izzy's number. His cell was dead at the moment, but he knew Izzy would answer when he saw Ohayou on the caller ID.
Patiently, he listened to the phone ring.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes..Unpredic...table." he answered slowly while his eyes were staring up into Koyasu-san's realizing that his heart was still pounding in his chest. Koyasu-san kept calling him Ruki and it was starting to affect him a little and his perceptions. "I hope so...Koyasu-san. You don't take bad news...well."

Now that line....Ruki hadn't expected to hear. "Compassion?" he whispered back as his body started to tremble with the breath brushing his ear. Should he be thinking about the things he was right now? Koyasu...no...Akihiko was so close. But he tried to clear his mind just a bit and focus...on work, "How can I help you learn that? If that is what you need." Whoever had told Koyasu-san that probably was right. Even though Izzy might not admit it out loud.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 pm

"I think you can help me learn compassion... in many different ways, Ruki-san..." Akihiko whispered before pulling back just enough to lock his blue eyes with Izzy's gaze.
Then he leaned forward and pressed his lips to those of his manager.
It was a sweetly soft kiss... at first...
Still making sure Izzy was pinned to the bed, Narcissus parted Izzy's lips with his tongue and slipped that tongue inside devilishly.
Somewhere, he heard Izzy's phone ring... but he was about to make damn sure Izzy Lucky couldn't answer it...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy....no Ruki's eyes were starting to get lost in Akihiko's gaze. His lips wet from pressing them tight as he shivered. "I can?" he answered and in away, he wanted to help Akihiko find that compassion and warm the man's heart.

But soon every word was stilled upon that kiss at his lips. Should he have stopped him this time? Oh...the manager in him said he should. But another part of him wanted to remain right where he was. But then...the phone rang and his eyes opened in the kiss, although his mouth accepted that tongue most willingly. The manager and the ....other part of Izzy...trying to decide...Phone.. or no phone...but no phone might win.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"I know, I know it hurts, my angel. You have cried more tears than a person should ever have to in a lifetime. Of course you hate it." the vocalist purred as he petted the blond's hair.
"If you don't want to sleep, then I won't let you. It's alright. Whatever you need, just say it and I will find a way to make it so. Are you hungry, can I get you anything?" Ryu offered, taking Naoko's chin in his fingers and kissing his lips tenderly.
He wanted to help Naoko, and had just begun to truly understand the pianist, but he knew he still had a long way to go. Strangely, the more he got to know, the more Ryu fell in love with Naoko. Such a strong, amazing man. It took his breath away. Even through his pain and borderline madness, Naoko had always managed to go on. That impressed Ryu to no end.
"Anything you want, precious baby."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 pm

When Akihiko realized that Izzy wasn't really completely focused on the kiss... he stopped.
Then he heard the phone on the nightstand ring again.
Looking down at his manager, the musician smirked darkly. "Answer the phone, Ruki-san... It isn't polite to keep people waiting..."
With a wink, Narcissus moved off Ishi, and actually off the bed altogether, and disappeared into the closet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Oh he shouldn't have let his mind wander...now he was rather worried as Koyasu-san walked off. But then Izzy asserted himself and grabbed the phone and saw the caller id. Why was Ohayou be calling him this late? Oh good grief. It was late! They could wait...but maybe...it was important?

"Moshi, Moshi." he said with a purposeful yawn. "Izzy Lucky desu."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

After thinking about what he might want, the pianist came to two conclusions.
"I'm thirsty..." Naoko whispered, looking around the room for something to drink. "Mizu o kudasai..."
The second was a bit more difficult, but not that bad.
"And... I'm so tense, Ryuu-kun... I... I think I need to soak in some hot water... all my muscles ache... I must've been tossing and turning pretty badly..."
He had, though he didn't remember it at all.
Naoko wanted water and a bath... two rather simple requests considering everything.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:45 pm
Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

"Ishi-saaaaan!" Chiyou called out cheerfully, so happy to hear the manager's phone on the other end.
"You won't believe it! I managed to get five songs done today! Five! Can you believe it! I mean...it's almost unheard of! And at least two of them are complete hits! I guarantee it!" the boy gushed. He was running on so much adrenaline that he wasn't tired in the slightest. In fact, he was probably going to be up all night.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Such simple requests. Ryu was actually a bit surprised, but he hurried to make those requests happen.
Getting up, he kissed the top of Naoko's head one more time and walked quickly over to the mini fridge, opening it and pulling out a large bottle of FIJI water and a large bottle of Voss, in case the blond had a preference.
"There you go, doll." he said as he placed the water on the bedside table.
Turning, he hurried into the bathroom and promptly began drawing a bath. He made the water hot, but not hot enough to burn, emptying out a packet of rose hips into the water to make the bath a bit more relaxing. Once the tub was filled, he got up and went back to Naoko in the bedroom.
"Bath's ready, koibito. Anything else?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games