Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm
"Ill get rid of them... and uhhh" He points behind him where emi is sitting just a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:28 pm
she quickly cover her mouth "im sorry i have a big mouth" she picked up a few more "but you shoulder tell her and tell her what acculey happened" she wispaered in his ear low enohg so she couldnt hear  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm
"Here give those to me" He took the needles from her. "I know, i will, just not now. i hope she understands and doesn't take it the wrong way." he whispers back  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 pm
she gently handed them to him makeing sure they didnt poker her.
"im glad it wasnt anything...bad."  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 pm
"What do you mean by bad, Kember?" He ties the needles together using string from his shirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm
she looked at him "bad" ((GTG))  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:44 pm
"I still dont understand, Kember.."
((OK TTYL!! =]))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 am
"im tired agin"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 am
oliveira enters the mall, looking around "i'l look for a couchion store" he toght looking for somewere to sleep another day  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am
"Yeah, i suppose these tubes could wear you out" He smiles mockingly at Kemebr. "Well lets head up to the third floor, Heat rises so it might be warmer up there then on the ground level. But first i need to get rid of these needles. I will be right back..." HE teleports from the tubes and finds a block of Styrofoam and sticks the pointy ends into it, then wraps them up with a shirt and finds some duct tape and covers the whole thing. "That should do it..." He then tosses it in to a box and tapes the box shut, and hurls it into a dumpster. He poofs back to Kember and Emi. "We aren't alone guys. The dude i saw before is in here too. But anyway, lets go up" He takes Emi's hand and holds out his hand to Kember for her to take.  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:17 pm
she took his hand and yawned  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm
Kaeden poofed up to the top floor and looked around. "Hmmm there, that room." He grabbed a portable heater and pushed it into a large room with a large window. "Kemeber you stay here with Emi, ill look for some mattress', pillows and blankets." He plugged in the heater and turned it on.  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm
"okey" she sat next to the heater with her long black tail wraped around her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 pm
Kaeden flew about the giant building, looking for the things he wanted. "OOooo here we go!" He picked up a tempur-pedic mattress and a few pillows and teleported back dropping the pillows on Kember and laying the mattress behind her. "Be right back." He went to the bottom floor and grabbed several blankets. He returned and again dropped them on Kember. "There we go...its getting dark again...its going to get really cold soon...i can feel it." He set up the bed and grabbed 2 more portable heaters so he could heat the entire room.  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 pm
kember curled up in the pile of pillows,purring.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games