Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:59 pm
So you listen to all music pretty much. Hahah, welcome to AAG, have fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:20 pm
HELLO!!

Salutations everyone! I'm Durahan. I just got accepted to join this guild so i'm pretty amped! (i rarely say that)

i'd like to not right off the bat that my brain works slightly akwardly, so mid sentence i add those little bubbles (like this one) to what i'm saying. it's just the way i think.

things about me..... every once and a while i'll write, i catch this wave of inspiration and i'll just write for a while. it's mostly sci fi, and humor, but thats just what i do.

I like video games and anime, and movies.

My favorite anime (top 3) are as follows :Galaxy Express 999, Trigun, Heat Guy J,

I don't really have a list of favorite video games, exept for DDR, i like alot of FPS like halo and such, my favorite game of all time though is MORROWIND!

my favorite movie of all time is ROBOCOP 1.

also, (i don't know what your opinions are on it) i am pro-naruto and pro-bleach.  

DarthNigguh

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:55 am
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:39 pm
I'm ghetto_4ngeL_54 & I REALLY love anime!! It is really awesome! My favourite show is Naruto ! I really love Naruto, But my favourite character is Sasuke!! I also like Sakura and Naruto, but Sasuke is the awesome[est] .. sweatdrop Well.. I also like other animes Inuyasha, Mew Mew Power, Cardcaptors, Zatch Bell, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, D.I.C.E & uh.. alot more that I can't say..
Oh, and I'm a wrestling fan. mrgreen  

jmaaacs

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:59 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:53 pm
WELCOME - bouncing off the walls-  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:44 pm
Hello and hajimemashite. My name is MadAzrael, and I am a n00b...or at least I feel like one seeing as how

1)I missed SO MUCH in this here guild, and

2)EVERYTHING'S different in Gaia.

Still, I'm back...for now...and now I must tend to my duties as mod. xd Well, WELCOME, N00BS~!!!!!!!! xd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:51 pm
AZZY-KUN!!! *GLOMPS YOU*  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

[~Masked~]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:29 pm
Name: Emily
Nickname: none
Eye Color: hazelish
Hair Color: medium brown with blonde highlights
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 108
Extra: My parents regularly yell at me for reading, watching, and spending way to much money on anime (and manga).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:38 pm
Azzy! I'm sooo glad you're back!  

Dariram
Crew

o0kawaiiMireille-chan0o

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:13 am
Name: Stephanie
Hair: blonde
Eyes: Green
Chinese Zodiac: I'm a rat, just like Prince Yuki! :3

Favorite Animes: Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Gundam Wing, G-Gundam, 08th Ms Team, Fruits Basket, Chobits, GTO, Gravitation, Wolf's Rain, YuGiOh, Trouble Chocolate, Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Witch Hunter Robin, Decendants of Darkenss, Love Hina, Trigun, .hack//twillight

My Manga! heart : Chobits 1-8, Yami no Matsuei 1-5, DiGi Charat, Gravitation 1-6, Love Hina 1-4, Full Metal Alchemist 1-3 plus the book, Gundam Wing Blind Target, Episode Zero, and Ground Zero, Fruits Basket 1-2, and more I will add later! xd

Fav non anime books and shows: Winx Club, WITCH, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, the Boondocks, Harry Potter, Buffy, and Angel

Manga my friend let me read and I like: Battle Vixens and Realbout High School  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:50 am
name: reaper... grim reaper twisted but... most call me Tony, or S.D
nick name: S.D
hight: 5"11 or 6ft (I can't tell anymore lol xd )
eye color: brown
hair color: Dark brown and black when wet

likes: anime, games, drawing, movies, dragons (and animals in general), shiny things, swords (and most bladed weapons), death, horror realated stuff, guitars, music, eating and anime
dislikes:anything that isn't edible and doing the dishes (lol xp )

Zodiac sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger... rawr?

First anime ever? well... I guess it was Dragon Ball Z... its been so long since I started watching anime,
I've been watching anime for about 8 or 9 years now.
The first manga I ever picked up was King of Hell, but I've only been reading manga for about a year, and it was only until the beggining of this year that I actually bought my first manga witch oddly enough is the King of hell
my favorite anime? well I don't really have one, I like soooooo many its just too hard to choose, but one thing for sure is that its not Dragon Ball Z
my favorite manga? well one of my favorites is Flame starter Recca

my favorite colors are blue, black, white, and red but not much of red... green it cool too. (jeese why don't I just name the freggin rainbow sweatdrop )

Ethnic backround: Irish/Italian, German, dutch, Cherokee indian and possibly more. in all, I'm a Caucasian white male who likes to say "your mom" alot

and I'm usually pretty shy... so...uh... Hi biggrin that was quite a bit to say... redface  

S.D

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:03 pm
Welcome everyone!!

[~Masked~]- That's okay, it's fun to do things in secret. I hope you parents lighten up on the whole anime thing.

Crazy- That's so cool, I wish I was born on a year of the rat.

S.D.- It's cool that you wrote a lot. I like hearing about our new members. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:04 am
"hellow everyone" the young girl wispers. "my name is Lin, but my friends coll me draika. I've just recently been excepted to this guild." she wipers again with a smile."I really hope I can find some Sesshomau lovers in this guild that will be my friends. Onestly I'll have anyone be my friend redface so please post me.' and with that the girl disapeared only to return when she receaved her answer. xd whee rofl 4laugh lol 3nodding biggrin surprised razz smile wink stare crying scream gonk sweatdrop xp sad eek cool mad cry evil twisted twisted 4laugh ninja pirate

4laugh heart 4laugh heart My sweet Ishkune why do you taunt me. When you are with me my life is bliss. But then you leave and my spring becomes winter. All is cold without you. My heart is frozen with out you. Come back soon my angel of love 4laugh heart 4laugh heart  

Wolfofdispair

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:23 pm
Welcome  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games