Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Nallenthro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:51 pm
Erica's smile seemed to oust Nallenthro from the his day-dream state for a moment. He gave a shy smile back, then apologized for bumping into her chair. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked, motioning to the stool beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:52 pm
*Walks in and sits down on a stool* Barkeep! Milkshake, please!  

Kiilov

fiziali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Fiziali realized that Jman had become lost in thought once more, so once again she looked around the tavern, peering into the faces of the other patrons, trying to read their stories in their eyes.

After a few minutes of studying them, she looked back at Jman and covering her mouth with her left hand, she stifled a yawn. She was starting to feel tired, and her lack of activity was not helping matters any.

The thought occuring to her that maybe Jman was finding her to be boring, she focused her eyes on his face and said, "I'm sorry Jman. I must be a very boring companion." She sighed and sat back in her chair feeling a bit awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:03 pm
yay me noob  

Sasuke xXx Uchia

Sasuke xXx Uchia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:03 pm
im a good thing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 pm
jack and coke,for me, an a martini for the girl in the red over there.  

Cptirish

Minish233

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:38 am
Kitune staired at all the strange people coming in and sighed, before going back to his book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:10 pm
fiziali
Fiziali realized that Jman had become lost in thought once more, so once again she looked around the tavern, peering into the faces of the other patrons, trying to read their stories in their eyes.

After a few minutes of studying them, she looked back at Jman and covering her mouth with her left hand, she stifled a yawn. She was starting to feel tired, and her lack of activity was not helping matters any.

The thought occuring to her that maybe Jman was finding her to be boring, she focused her eyes on his face and said, "I'm sorry Jman. I must be a very boring companion." She sighed and sat back in her chair feeling a bit awkward.
((sorry I havnt been able to get on a computer for awhile...)) Jman lets the glass disapear as his arm stops to slow its driping"Sorry. I must be leaveing. I have other things to attend to." ((I wont be able to get on a computer for the rest of the month pretty much...)) Jman gets up and walks out of the bar a black portal appearing in front of him as he walks through the door, with out hesitateing he walks into the portal to destinations unknown.  

Jman05

stealingpurplefromlife

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:03 am
(( sorry I haven't posted eather, I don't have any times because of finals at my school.))

-Erica blushed a little and waved at the chair. "Of course you can sit here, its ok you bumped into me, its not like I was hurt or anything.. " Erica hoped that he forgot the was she yelped when his body bumped into her chair, frightening her sence-less. " My name is Erica, yours?" She asks feeling like an idot, ugh she hated introductions even worse then macaroni ice cream.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:31 pm
as durham the newb walks in a scary essence is among him
"oh"
"no wonder"
"im a ghost"
rofl  

durham1234

durham1234

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:35 pm
and then out of the ghost thingy ma bobber on his head
in or should i say out of his brain
came a terrible monster who ate erica and spit her out as
as
as a peice of pizza in which durham consumed

(definately twisted)
twisted twisted twisted twisted
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:30 pm
*Teddo walks into the bar*

Ladies, the line forms here. heart  

Chibi-Teddo

raeraethejetplane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:14 pm
Rae Rae peered into the entrance and shuffled into the bar. She blinked in the darkness, waiting for her eyes to adjust. Over there! She walked to the bar. Adjusting her pants before seating, she planted her behind into a bar stool. "Um..Cranberry juice with a slice of lime please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:21 am
*came in bar and asked for a root beer* (i want root beer)  

DivineAngel 808

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games