Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Once back in the healer's den, Leaf sat down in her moss bed. "Ok Leaf. Just hold still and i can get these cobwebs off quickly," The healer said. Leaf nodded, then held still. Before the healer started, she saw Dew. "Dew? I think you should wait- well.... its ok if you are here, but just stay put ok?"

"ah! NOT AGAIN!!!" Wave yelled, then tried pushing Love away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:23 pm
"Ok" Dew said

Love ate the tip of Loves ear then spat it out "its not THAT good" Love said "o....m.....starclan you look wierd now..."  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Pebble flicked Love with his tail "That's not nice to say to her,"  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:51 pm
((isn't it the tribe of endless hunting or something like that?))

The healer nodded, then she began to take off the cobwebs. After a bit, all the cobwebs were off, showing Leaf's lost eye and destroyed ear. "How do you feel?" "Kinda like the same with the cobwebs on..." "Well i guess thats ok..."

Wave felt the tip of her ear after Love ate it. "Look what you did!" Wave yelled. "You.... you.... you ATE MY EAR!" Wave yelled at Love.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm
"i didn't mean to!" Love said "Well, it could be worse, if it was a real battle your whole ear could have been ripped off" Love whimpered. (im cats can do that.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:27 pm
"True.... but still!" Wave said, feeling her ear with her paw. Then Wave wimpered. "Can you at least do me a favor, Love? Tell me. Is it bleeding?" Wave asked.

Leaf didn't want to show Dew her ravaged face, but she turned so her daughter could see the full damage, that somewhat healed. "Dew? This.... its still me..." Leaf said. The healer watched for the young kits reaction.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm
Dew had a Weak Smile "i know, im just glad, Just glad your alive" Dew said starting to cry.

Love inspected the Ear, There was a Tiny speck of red, but nothing to worry about "A teeny tiny drop, that's it." Love said "im really sorry. Your ears didn't taste so good i had to really eat them...."

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:45 am
Wave sighed. "Its ok," she said to Love.

Leaf walked over to Dew and lied down next to her, curling up around her kit. Then Leaf gave Dew a few comfort licks on the head. "Its ok Dew. I'm fine," Leaf said, trying to comfort her.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:48 am
Dew nodded (NOTHER HALF DAY OF SCHOOL!) to her mother but couldn't stop crying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Pebble tried to think of what his sisters were seeing but he couldn't.

((Dark went hunting))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:13 am
((m'kay))

Leaf sighed, then layed her head down by Dew. "Its ok Dew..." Leaf said.

Wave smiled then turned and pounced playfully onto Pebble.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:32 am
Pebble couldn't push his sister off because of how small he was to her.
((lol had to do that))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:50 pm
((poor pebble... so small.... well i'm the smallest in my class in real life...))

Wave got up off of Pebble, then she tackled him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm
( eek your small? i always took you for tall.......IM A FREAK! gonk IM SUPERY UBERY TALL!)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:10 pm
((I'm short to......I have a REALLY tall friend and he always says "you make me feel tall,"then I say "You make me feel small,"it's really weird because he's younger then me))

Pebble pounced on his sister.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces