Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:12 pm

"You were watching the boy again?" Eggman asked Hyukia.
"I might have been," Hyukia replied not giving anything away.
"Dont let that boy get in the way of the plans, you know what happens if we fail, we use this weapon to start the planet again, this time I get the planet or I destroy life on it and rebuild it, my way, and then Shadrik and you get what you need and want, Now get back to fixing the power sources, we cant have these delays," Eggman ordered. Hyukia left to get back to work.
"Shadrik," Eggman said on the com link,"Spy on them, we need to be prepared,"
"I will get right on it, Doctor," Shadrik replied and with that he left to do his orders.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:23 pm

"Well lets just say you where right not to." Jaina said as she pulled a gun up to Kayonis' head. "Thats right im a clone from Dessenger's best friend. You where right from the beggining. Ive had two primary objectives. One to copy and send all the data held in these computers to Delrag. Two to systematically hunt and kill the freedom fighters NG one by one." she said with a luagh. "Hey Kayonis you ok I heard you yell?" Dessenger asked as he rounded the cornor. In an instant Jaina had Kayonis by his throat her arm around his neck. "Not another step." "Jaina whats going on?"

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:48 pm

"Dessenger Jaina shes a clone Del-Delrag made her." Kayonis said. His breathing slightly cut off by Jaina. "All good plans go to waste." Jaina said. "Jaina I asked whats going on is it true." "Of course not Dessenger he attacked me claiming that im a clone. And hes trying to convice you that im am so you'll help him." "Don't worry Jaina let him go he won't attack you again." Dessenger said. "You belive her?" Kayonis asked in dibelief. "Fool." Jaina turned the gun on Dessenger. Jumping out of the way Dessenger mostly cleared the bullet. Mostly. "Pain erupted down Dessenger arm as the bullet grazed him going down the entire length of the limb. "CHAOS SPEAR DESSENGER STYLE FULL POWER!" he yelled as the spears flew from his hand they curved around Kayonis and hit the Jaina clone directly on the spine. Every muscle in her body went limb as she fell to the ground convulseing. Dessenger jumped through the air and cuaght Kayonis before he slammed into the ground. "Her nervous system shut down shes alredy dead her body just dosen't know it yet." he told him.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:50 pm

"Hmm... I don't know who this Delrag fellow is, but this was definitely not caused by any person other than you." Yata said. "To put it simply, you were born with this force within you." Yata paused to let her take it in. "Your friend, Rasu here, also has what you have. Although it may be different, in a sense it's the same." Yata finished.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:56 pm

"Sorry Dess." Kayonis said. He was slowly recovering, but his eyes were green and he felt the same power he had felt before. "Dessenger, I think Chaos is back inside me." He said. "As for Jaina, I'm sorry she isn't real." He said.

~*~

"Well, that makes sense, but why me?" She asked. She sat down. "I mean, I've already got enough going on." She spoke. She reflected back on the events that she had been through with Delrag. "Hm...perhaps, I should tell all of you what happened to me. What do you think?" She asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 pm

"Its ok." Dessenger said as he clucthed his injured arm. "What do you mean Chaos is back inside you I thought you had destoryed him." Dessenger said. Looking at the body of the clone he stood up. "We better do something about the body." he said.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:11 pm

"I thought I had destroyed him too, but apparently he found a way around it." Kayonis said trying to stand. "Still too weak from the fight and the take over." He said. He grabbed a nearby stick and it helped him to stand. "I think I'd better find my dad about Chaos. As for the body, I don't know." He said looking at the Jaina clone. "She had us fooled man. I actually believed her to be real." He said. He reflected back on the event. "So Delrag's copying our data to create clones?" He asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

"There, is no need, there is a test to show that if you are one of us." Yata said. "As for why you were chosen, we do not know. It is a mystery to us as well, but we knew what we had to do when we learned we had this power." Yata finished. "Power? Test?" Sonia asked. Yata looked at Pi and nodded. "You're up." He said. Pi nodded and closed her eyes. Moments later, her body was enveloped with blue and red runes, they covered her entire body. "Gorre..." She whispered. The flash of light, and she was replaced with her avatar. Sonia's eyes widened as she saw the spectacle. "W-what is that?!" She asked. "That is the force that you were experiencing a moment ago. It is trying to get out, to be summoned by you!" Yata explained. The flash of light, and Pi hovered back to the ground. Yata explained to her what he explained to Rasu, everything about Epitaph Users, AIDA, and avatars. "If you want to learn to control your avatar, come with Rasu and my friends, we are headed to fight creatures." Yata finished and awaited Sonia's response.

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

"I'll go, but I can't guarantee it'll awaken. I don't want to feel this pain all the time." She said. She awaited the next move.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 pm

"The way to summon avatars, is not to feel pain, but to have strong emotions and willpower. Although it didn't look like Pi used a lot of emotion to summon her avatar, she did. She seems exceptionally well at hiding her emotions." Yata said with a chuckle. "Anyways, Kuhn should be along shortly." Yata siad. About 5 minutes later and Kuhn arrived. "You're late." Yata said. "I am? Sorry I took a little snooze." Kuhn replied. He noticed that Sonia was there. "Hey now! What do we have here?" Kuhn said and walked towards Sonia. He got slapped across the back of his head by Pi before he got to her. "There will be no flirting with her Kuhn! She's an Epitaph User like us, and will be spending more time with us. I don't want you to get an ideas and make the poor girl unconfortable!" Pi lectured. "Alright, alright!" Kuhn said with a nervous smile. "I'm sorry about that, anyways I'm Kuhn!" Kuhn said holding out his hand. Sonia reluctantly shook it, seeing as how he made a pretty bad first impression. "Alright, lets head out, the AIDA signal is in that direction." Yata said pointing in a direction. "We will be gone for some time. Do you need anything from the mansion Sonia?" Yata asked. "No, I'm prepared enough." She replied. "Alright, lets head out." Yata said.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm

(Hey imgonna be gone for a couple of days so if you guys can hold of from posting 'anything to important while im gone i'll appreciate it.)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:32 am

A hooded figure had seen what Dessenger had done and had heard about the clones.
"So more artificial life," it said,"Hyukia would want to know about this but the Doctor's orders are clear on it, oh well what Hyukia does not know wont hurt them,"
"Doctor," the person said on the com link.
"Report Shadrik," Eggman replied.
"Seems there is a Delrag like the diary meantioned but we still dont know the connection with him but also it seems he is still alive and he has been working on clones," Shadrik said.
"If only the diary mentioned more than just his name, see what you kind find change to following the source of this information, I will see what I can find out," Eggman replied and the com link shut off.

"Clones, strange thing to have made," said Hyukia thinking out loud who had managed to hear the talk on the com link without it being sent to them,"Normally useless too as the time to create artificial life is the normal amount of time to grow naturally, they must be using a large amount of energy, maybe something equal to what we are using to make them grow at a faster rate but that creates weakness as they are not fully aware of all there skills at the start and even balance is a challenge unless they mess around with the brain, still possible with a skilled enough scientist but risky," Hyukia got back to work on a power preserver device that was extremely complex and even Eggman could not do something like this with his vastly high IQ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys were back," shouted Seriku as he and Syalong got back inside the mansion. Seriku quickly lead Syalong to his room and found him something.
"Take this extreme gear I have been working on, it should allow you to keep up with me almost as long as I dont do a sonic boom, I will train you how to use it if you want," Seriku said handing Syalong a board.

Asuyuia
Crew

Pink Sophie Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 am

Syalong took it and although he could not balance on it at the start he was able to use it easily, it seemed to come natural to him but he still took up Seriku on learning how to use it fully and it was not long before he could use it well enough to keep up with Seriku. Syalong still preferred walking but it gave him something to do when he needed a break for walking or running.
Syalong's arm had fully healed now so he had taken the bandage off and was clearly happy not to have it on. He was becoming care free as if he was just a normal person that had had nothing strange happen to him. It was a nice feeling for Syalong to have but he still had times where he tried to remember more but nothing would come to him when he tried. He also wondered about his parents and why he had been where he was, why he was injured and why he had not heard of them...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 pm

"Power holders are finished," Hyukia said on the com link.
"What about internal and external power sources?" asked Eggman over the com link.
"Solar panels are charging still and almost finished, the hydrogen powered motors are just low on fuel, the chaos emeralds are still charging into the power holders so we still need a few days," said Hyukia.
"Are we on schedule?" Eggman asked.
"Near as we can get, the machines just need time to work really and the next set can not be finished till the others are fully charged," said Hyukia.
"Assist Shadrik in spying on the targets, you can focus on the mansion, Shadrik is focusing on the source of the Delrag information," Eggman said to Hyukia.
"Shadrik, any news to report?" Eggman asked Shadrik on the com linked.
"Not yet Doctor, how about your end?" Shadrik asked.
"Not yet but it seems they were clearly around the same rush of sciences but apart from that nothing, my grandfathers diary mentions his name only, if only he did not keep diaries of plans split up as we have not located the 3rd one yet, report again later," Eggman said shutting off the com link.
"This time no mistakes," Eggman said then did his normal laugh.

Asuyuia
Crew

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games