Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:18 pm
(CINDERMOONS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!)
(lol, ya it has been a while xp )
Cindermoon realised that she haden't seen her sister in a bit, so she padded out of the camp. "well, great it's rained! maybe I should have gotten someone to help me. . .naah! I'll be fine!!" The wind shifted and she caught the scent of Rowanpaw. She turned and peered throught the bushes. Rowanpaw was sitting alone in the training clearing. "hmm. . .well I come and talk to him later. . .that crazy kit! I can't belive he's mine!!" Cindermoon shook her head then headed off to look for look for Eagleheart.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 pm
((Cindermoon! What does Rowanpaw look like?))

Silverpaw padded into the training clearing, soking wet. "Rowanpaw? Why are you out here? For Starclan's sake, it's raining mice and voles!"

(("For Starclan's sake, it's raining mice and voles!" Lol.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:19 pm
(um. . . here I'll find a pix!)
Rowanpaw looked up the fur fell into his eyes, "I'm waiting. . ." Rowanpaw then looked away. He dippped his head and let the rain water drip off of his nose. He was in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:39 am
Silverpaw sat next to him, looking in the direction he was. "Then I'll wait with you."  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:49 pm
(My kits are still in the nursery where i left em before the rats. I forgot about Patchpaw being a warrior, i guess she'll just skip it and become leader.)

"Hello, little ones." purred Patchpaw as she looked over Robinsong's kits. "They'll make fine warriors one day," she added. "Now if you'll excuse me i must travel to the Moon Tree."

Patchpaw padded out of camp and looked around for her deputy. When she spotted her, the tortoiseshell leader shouted, "Eagleheart! You're in charge of camp 'til I get back." The deputy nodded. Patchpaw spotted Cindermoon making her way towards Eagleheart. "Hey Cindermoon, are you busy? You mind coming with me to the Moon Tree?"

"Hey Moonflower!" she shouted over camp, "Can you come with me to the Moon Tree too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:04 pm
Scarclaw padded into camp with the fat and juicy mouse in her jaws. She laid it down on the fresh-kill pile and then sat at the front of the camp, watching over it and looking at the kits play. She wished she had kits, but unfortunatly she doubted that kits would come that quickly. Scarclaw sighed, then lied down and rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 pm
Cindermoon paushed, "huh? oh! Yes of course!!!" I guess Eagleheart will have to wait. . .oh well I'm shure she's fine! Cindermoon bound over to Patchpaw.
(lol, sorry Ealgeheart! Leader before deputy ya know? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:22 pm
(here this is what Rowanpaw looks like!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 am
Moonflower looked up, and quickly bound up to Patchpaw. "Okay, Patchpaw."

((Thank's Cindermoon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:52 pm
Shinekit spots Scarclaw, sneaks up to her and then pounces on her "hey there Scarclaw, whats up?" Shinekit asked  

Unknown-Ninja1993

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:55 pm
Scarclaw jumped up, her fur bristling. Suddenly she realized that it was just Shinekit, and let her fur relax. "Hello Shinekit. I'm good, and I'm waiting for Blackstorm to come back. He said that he would be back soon," she meowed, then looked around for a moment, trying to spot him. She sighed when he was nowhere to be found and looked back at Shinekit. "So... what are you doing?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:03 pm
(lol shure no probe Moonflower!)
Rowanpaw continued to wait, he didn't really seem to notice Silverpaw sitting next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrywhisker cursed under her breath, the hunting patrol had to be sent back out because they haden't killed enough prey to stalk up the pile. "stupid mouse dung!! I'm suppost to be meeting Rowanpaw! Not charging back out on another patrol!!! Exspecially since there isn't anymore PREY out here!!!" "hey calm down! or else you'll scare away whats left of the prey!" Oakenpelt had appeared next to Cherrywhisker. "oh. . .sorry Oakenpelt." Oakenpelt shook his head. "now come on I'm shure Rowanpaw will wait for you, he's a good apprentice." Cherrywhisker shook her head. "ya. . .shure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cindermoon came and sat beside Patchpaw. "ok when ever your ready leader!" Cindermoon felt proud, it was like the days when she exscorted Patchstar to go talk to Starclan. maybe she dosen't have the same memories but the old Patchstar is in there somewhere. . .and I can't wait untill Patchpaw is like her old self again. Cindermoon smiled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm
Heatherleaf bounded around the clearing. She didnt mind the rain much, although most of her littermates disagreed. She looked around for someone she could go hunting with. She asked Eagleheart if she could lead a patrol earlier and she gave her permission. It was hard finding cats that didnt mind the rain. She looked around wondering if she could find someone soon before the patrol left. She went around asking cats if they wold go, but they just shook her head. She wished she could have asked her friend, but she was nursing with kits. She sat in the clearing hoping someone would hear that she was looking for a cat or too to go hunting with her and would volunteer. There were many queens and they needed to be fed so they had plenty of milk. She decided if someone didnt come soon, she would go on her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:41 am
Mewkit ran up to Patchpaw and mewed, "Where are you going?"  

MADLYALICE

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 am
Hedgehog908
Cindermoon paushed, "huh? oh! Yes of course!!!" I guess Eagleheart will have to wait. . .oh well I'm shure she's fine! Cindermoon bound over to Patchpaw.
(lol, sorry Ealgeheart! Leader before deputy ya know? sweatdrop )

(no... i get it... i know what its like to be... unloved... lol jk i luv yaz)
Eagleheart padded on and on into unmarked territory. She came upon a soft spot of moss and rested. She woke up to a cheery sounding mew. "Hi! Are you my twoleg's new pet? You smell awfully weird." Eagleheart sighed and opened one eye. She saw a tortiseshell cat that looked to be the age of a young apprentice. "No, i am not a kittypet. I am trying to find my way back to my clan, which i am failing miserably at." Eagleheart spat. "Oh, im Lexi by the way." Lexi said. "What kind of mouse-brained cat gave you that name?" Eagleheart asked sitting up and likking her chest fur. "My old twolegs gave me that name, before they moved, and left me here." Lexi said saddly. Now that Eagleheart gave her a good look, she saw that Lexi was very thin. "Can I come along on your journey?" Lexi's mew shook Eagleheart out of her thoughts. "Sure, we better get started." Eagleheart said as she turned to pad away into the direction she thought was the forest, to start her journey with a new friend.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games