Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm
The Hatter gently removed Tick's hand from his arm. "I'll go get her," he said quietly. "Alice, cover your daughter's eyes, for goodness' sake."

He made his way over to her, keeping an eye on Rosalie as he did so. "Indya," he said softly, putting an arm across her shoulders and turning her away from the fountain. "Please, don't torture yourself like this. We'll rescue him and the Caterpillar will heal him, but for now we've got to focus on getting to the crystal."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:22 pm
She began to give a silent sob and let herself be led away from mimicry "Hatter he needs me , he looks so miserable"she turned her head to look at him again  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm
Alice was frozen with shock, she wanted so desperately to just run from the ballroom, but knew she was needed. The Caterpillar eyed them mournfully, before continuing his way up the staircase to greet Rosalie. Tick covered Clairice's eyes. "Indya...This is what Rosalie wanted. She knew we'd try and rescue him, knew it'd blow our cover. Oh, how I wish to save him...he looks so..." She cut herself off, unable to find the proper words. "Oh, Hatter." She cried, looking away from the fountain.

Mimicry's good eye shifted up, catching sight of Indya. He quickly averted his eye, not wanting Rosalie to discover her. He felt absolutely weak, just wanted to collapse and rest, but the strange contraption Rosalie had set him up to had hindered him of that. His eyes focused and unfocused, but there was nothing he could do or say to Indya without hurting them in the end. He would not allow Indya to share the same fate.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm
Indya sniffled , a tear running down from under her mask. " Rosalie will pay for this , that I swear" She wiped the tear from her face "let's go get the crystal and get this over"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:45 pm
Nana let go of Jasper and embraced Indya, her demeanor all sympathy and sorrow as she stroked Indya's back. "We'll get her back for everything she's done," she assured her, breaking the hug and putting her hands firmly on Indya's shoulders. The hatred was starting to burn again deep in her heart as her gaze flicked to the mutilated Mimicry again. "We'll save Wonderland and make her pay for all of it."

((gaahh! where is Jasper?! I swear, if that boy doesn't show up soon drastic measures will be taken!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Indya sniffled, wiping the tears off of her face. "Let's go get the crystal then, i want to see her angry " she made a quick gaze at Rosalie as they walked past. However as they went a man walked up to Indya and bowed 'May I have this dance "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Nana bit her lip as she stood beside Indya. She leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Indya, you've got to dance; this is a masquerade ball. If you don't they'll notice that something's up. Please, just give him this one dance for all our sakes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:57 pm
Myria just nodded and took the man's hand , allowing him to lead her to the dance floor . As they danced she allowed herself to be manipulated like a doll, dipped and twirled .  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:01 am
Mimicry eyed the man, discreetly. It was a hateful glare and it was funny, his power, though it hurt him greatly, still worked. A small portion of his body; all that he could manage in his condition had slipped beneath the bloody waters to travel through the throngs of masked folk until it reached him...the man with his Indya. The piece formed a cat, similar to Indya's cat and bite into the man's ankle before skittering to the shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 am
Jasper pulled Nana into his arms, folding a wing protectively around her side and swung her enthusiastically through the crowd. He didn't need to see where he was going, just that graceful and nuzzled his face into her neck, kissing it ever so lightly. "You are so beautiful. Tonight, you are stunning in that dress, but it is nothing compared to you."
Cheshire pushed his way through the crowd, searching for the jewel and purred when he spotted it. Unfortunately, Rosalie wore that large gem around her neck. "Caterpillar wasn't kidding about it being dangerous." Rosalie was completely surrounded by her card guards.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:44 am
"Yeow!" He let go of indya ,reaching down to grab at his ankle where the cat had bit at him . Indya turned, looking at mimicry . She had a good idea who had done that . However she didn't have time to do anything as the man took her into his arms again as the next dance began  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 am
This time, The Cheshire decided to help the "mysterious" cat in the corner. Approaching Indya and the man, he tapped at the man's shoulder. "Monsieur." He began. "Might I interrupt this dance? This woman looks lovely and I'd just love to have the oppurtunity to dance with her..."
Tick felt bold enough to approach Rosalie. As evil as she was, being her other half, she felt whole being at her side again. "Lady Rosalie." She said, bowing. Reaching out, she took her hand, discreetly eyeing the gem. "What an honor it is to be in your presence." The words felt like bile on her lips, but she swallowed it. Rosalie nodded approvingly. Tick was, in truth, the only safe one. Rosalie still hadn't a clue she was human.

"Thank you. Loyal subject." Rosalie said, nodding to her. It sounded rehearsed. Tick curtsyed and exited down the other set of steps. She eyed the card guards around her and sighed. This would be tricky. Luckily, they had Indya and Rosalie.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:18 am
The man just nodded, moving aside so that the chesire could take his place . Indya meanwhile smiled up at him "Brother I thought you had other buisness to attend to " she whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:24 am
"I can put such business aside, if only to rescue my dear, darling sister." He grinned, twirling her around the room, inconspicuously closer to the cat. "Besides, I believe someone else is awaiting their dance."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:25 am
Indya grinned as she caught site of the cat . She had guessed mimicry might of been behind that . She bent down at a pause and picked the cat up , holding it in a hand  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games