Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Hmmm...anyone have any suggestions on what to name my kitten? I'm leaning more towards Goddesses again... whee

Oh ya! I forgot about the house-elves that wanted one...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Zack stumbles in.."Hey everyone!" He says to all his classmates.. He finds a compartement and has a seat..

((awee mannn!! what happened to our mini plottt?? =[ wink )

signs_of_zack

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 pm
"How about Aries? Or Aphrodite? Or Isis! I like Isis. Aries because he's red, Aphrodite because well, she's pink-ish, and Isis..just because, who doesn't like Isis!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm
::Looks at Summer.:: "Hmm I don't know what you should name the kitten!! Whats it characteristics?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:38 am
"is the kitty a girl or a guy?
if its a guy name it posidon or apollo or zeus or ares but dont give it ares if its not a fighter cat cause ares is the god of war
if its a girl name it hera zeus's sister/wife or aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty and all things assoiciated with it you already have on cat named athena or i would choose that one i like isis as well she is the goddess of the rainbow or was it the goddess of something else i cant remember"
turns to sam
"can i has a kitten? i love cats"

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:01 am
"You think I should be a Chaser, Sam? Maybe if I was better at flying," Kitty sighed and listened to the suggestions on what to name one of the kittens. "I like Isis too, and I think she was goddess of fertility, but I'm not sure..." Kitty glanced up at her trunk and considered fishing out one of her books to find out for sure.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:36 pm
"I can't even remember what Isis is the goddess of, just that she was married to Osiris, but wait, she was the goddess of mother hood and fertility."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:15 pm
um i just remebered that isis is egpytion not greek XD  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:37 pm
"Yep, she's Egyptain and that sounds right to me too, Sam. Hmm, lets see...there's also Ishtar, the Mesopatamian Goddess of Love...or something like that, she was definately the Goddess of Love...and rainbows."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:35 pm
*Summer turns to Kamalia*
I don't really know her characteristics..I haven't been around her long enough...

*Summer lifts her kitten in the air and says to anyone listening*

Well, survey says her name is Isis!

Summer_Breeze1507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:11 pm
Ashley is still brainstorming in her compartment but gets a little tired/

"I think i am going to have a little... nap..."
And she falls asleep in her compartment. SHe never shut the door so the paper in her lap slides off of it and falls into the middle of the train. Right by the crowded compartment. Writen on the paper on one side was her list of kitten names and on the other a letter to her mother saying,

Dear Mom, I hope you are having fun in hawaii, i am almost back from england! the all girls school is great just like you said! I also found out a lot of cool stuff about england. Errmmm, sorry about not telling you i would be away during parents night! I did not know that you were going! smile ANyways i hope hawaii is fun and maybe the school will update their records of students once and a while! Bye
Ashley

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:20 pm
*Summer sees a slip of paper half underneath the dooframe to their compartmen. She rises from her seat and opens the compartment door to pick up te sheet. Not wanting to invade the privacy of the person thsheet belonged to, she didn't read i, but as she picked it up her eyes did catch the words "all girls school". She searched the aisleto see if anyone around looked like they could have dropped it.*

Of course it belonged to a girl. If it had been a boy it would have been alot easier to find the owner, considering there are only two active male students. *She muttered to herself*

Did anyone drop a slip of paper? It's a letter I'm guessing...

*she shouted so people in other compartments could hear her as well.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:33 pm
turns back to sam seeing as i didnt drop the paper
"anyways sam you never answered my question can i have a kitten?"

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 am
"Yeah James. Just leave two. I have two house elves that want a kitten, but I told them they could have one when they're students." Sam smiles, and looks down at Mix and Socks. They were sleeping peacefully.  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 am
"Isis is an awesome name for a cat," agreed Kitty. "If I didn't already have Rasey I'd get a kitten too. Are these pure cats or part kneazle?"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games