Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:06 am
*waves* Morning!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:50 am
G'morning, lurichan. (or should I say... good afternoon? It's 1:00 here. ><)  

[ D i z z y ! ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:52 am
*lol* It's still morning here. ^_^ Which is strange for me since I'm usually more of an afternoon person, but I zonked out last night because I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before because of watching Spirited Away and then having to get up early for work. ^^* (I'm a waking up and getting hyper)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:24 am
lurichan
*lol* It's still morning here. ^_^ Which is strange for me since I'm usually more of an afternoon person, but I zonked out last night because I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before because of watching Spirited Away and then having to get up early for work. ^^* (I'm a waking up and getting hyper)

Oh. I was up all last night watch The Ring, Muffets from Space, and that Nasicaa valley of the wind flick. You should see Howl's Moving Castle, its one of Miyazaki's best.  

[ D i z z y ! ]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:00 am
[ Dizzy! ]
lurichan

Oh. I was up all last night watch The Ring, Muffets from Space, and that Nasicaa valley of the wind flick. You should see Howl's Moving Castle, its one of Miyazaki's best.

I've never actually watched the american version of The Ring. I've seen Nasicaa, it was okay, and I've heard a lot of good things about Howl's Moving Castle, so it's on my anime "to watch" list. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:59 am
Me: *crashes through a wall* mornin all... *sits on couch and munches on cereal out of the box*
Kit: ....fix the damn wall... stare
Me: ...Ascher never does, as far as I know xp
Kit: ...whatever...*sits and plays videogames*  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:03 am
I see...double the destructive power *looks at the plaster hanging off the walls*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:05 am
lurichan
I see...double the destructive power *looks at the plaster hanging off the walls*

Me: ^___^ hehehe, yeah...*looks at box and then the cereal* WTF? 'goldenberry!?' they just put more orange in scream what a ripoff...
Kit: stare yer an idiot.  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:14 am
Well, I must go get some breakfast and spend some time away from the computer, but have a good day. ^_^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:26 am
*waves bye bye* oh, by the way, I got a random event last night! xd
...I got ripped off though...a stupid orange head gear.. crying  

Kitsoru

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:52 am
lurichan
[ Dizzy! ]
lurichan

I've never actually watched the american version of The Ring. I've seen Nasicaa, it was okay, and I've heard a lot of good things about Howl's Moving Castle, so it's on my anime "to watch" list. 3nodding

There are only, like, 5 anime that I actually like.

1) Last Exile
2) Anime Short ~ Comedy
3) Any of Miyazaki's Films
4) Serial Ex. Lain
5) Haibane Renmei

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:52 am
<<
>>
Anyone here...?  

Kitsoru

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:14 pm
So then, who here is going to watch the Super Bowl?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:27 pm
zz1000zz

Not me, that's for sure. ^^;

Dearest Darling`

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:34 pm
zz1000zz

Me: nah, as soon as the Patriots were out, I lost intrest...
3 time SB champs, woo! Pats rule! <--- from MA whee
Kit: dork stare
Edit: and besides, without my big bro here to do commentary (which is what he's in college for) I don't really get what's going on as well sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games