Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:58 am
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!

-grins with a laugh- You first "Cantina Clown"! You need it more than I.

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!

-laughs- You have issues vod.

She shakes her head reiterating about Jin, "He's an idiot, do you expect more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:03 pm
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

She rolls her eyes, "I said it before, and I'll say it again... Kaysh mirsh solus."

(He's an idiot)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:06 pm
Xal Vizsla
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

"What harm can it be?" he groaned hanging his head closing his eyes thinking of too many ways harm could be done. "Rassa, it's a dungeon toad, not a Nala tree frog..." trailing off he only shook his head hoping the giant toad did not have babies.

She gives a huff rolling her eyes at him, "Obviously, it's too damned big to be a Nala tree frog! It's still copikla!"

(cute)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:07 pm
Xal Vizsla
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

She gave a happy squeak then climbed over the table and Xal saying to him, "I'm petting the beast!" as she hit the ground. Taking the offered bottle of rum and opening she sniffed the bottles contents then tried a sip herself. Grinning she admitted, "Not bad at all. Nutty flavored, yes not bad at all." Carefully offering the bottle to the giant toad she reached her hand out and petted the toads nose, she hoped. "I guess this is its nose right?" she asked.

He sighs heavily watching Rassa climb over the table and himself, "Me'ven?" Watching her he shook his head facepalming whispering, "Wayii!" Knowing all too well his mate was going to want her own beast.

(Huh?
Good grief!)

She gives a big grin at Xal and winks, "Don't worry I still love you too!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She gave a happy squeak then climbed over the table and Xal saying to him, "I'm petting the beast!" as she hit the ground. Taking the offered bottle of rum and opening she sniffed the bottles contents then tried a sip herself. Grinning she admitted, "Not bad at all. Nutty flavored, yes not bad at all." Carefully offering the bottle to the giant toad she reached her hand out and petted the toads nose, she hoped. "I guess this is its nose right?" she asked.

:::giggles::: Coconut rum. It's as good as ne'tra gal, maybe a lil better. Toadzilla LOVES it, though usually by the barrel or three. :::giggles as Toadzilla burps and gives Rassa a very happy slobbery lick::: AWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwww, lookie Toady likes you!

She gave the giant toad a scowl after it licked her then laughed, "Alright enough of that you big ik'aad, I like you too!" Taking a couple minutes to use one of the scarves to wipe the slobber off her face she tossed it at Xal with a giggle and wink. "See it likes me!" To Kasai she asked, "Just how old is it?"

(baby)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:18 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:20 pm
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

~laughs~ I tossed it into the dryer. It exploded.

She gives a snicker trying not to be overly mean, "You mean like your brain vod?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:26 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Her eyes go wide watching the old granny beat the hell out of Jin with her parasol. Just standing there for a moment then busting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter she laughed, "Damn! That old granny just kicked your a** without even trying!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:30 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

still watch out for him....he likes to lick people....**wipes more slobber off my face**

-smirks- He's not going to be doing any licking at this table. Though there could be arrangements made for someone else.

:::looks stone cold at Lucent speaking lowly::: That toad comes near this table, there may need to be "arrangements" made for three!

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:33 pm
Mirdala Naast
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

Mirdala Naast snickers, "Are you's sure he didn't stick his head in da electrical box?

She looks at Mirdala then starts laughing so hard she ends up sitting on the floor from laughing. Thinking the man couldn't have put it better and saying as much, "Mirdala you couldn't have put it better!"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:36 pm
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

Her jaw drops as she looks at Mirdala, "What?!" then starts laughing shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:25 pm
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

*never opens her eyes* You'll both heal.

~rolls eyes~ Easy for one to say when they are not the one hurting.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:26 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

~laughs~ I tossed it into the dryer. It exploded.

She gives a snicker trying not to be overly mean, "You mean like your brain vod?"

Ha ha very funny mir'sheb.

(smartass)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:27 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Her eyes go wide watching the old granny beat the hell out of Jin with her parasol. Just standing there for a moment then busting into a fit of uncontrollable laughter she laughed, "Damn! That old granny just kicked your a** without even trying!"

~winces looking at her~ You let her do that to you and see what you say then vod!

(sister)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:37 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Arris Zern
*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

~seeing Mirdala had taken the brunt of Arris throwing Sky at them, he used the time to move his injured leg a little more trying to get steady on it while Mirdala was dealing with his own issues. Watching him slowly get a bit more steady while he tried to do the same with his legs, he raised an eyebrow wondering what Mirdala was doing as the hairs all over him raised. Seeing him move and quickly realizing he had no way to block Mirdala's force attack, he hit the wall hard, knocking the wind out of him.

Shocked at Mirdala being force sensitive as well, he struggled to catch his breath. Opening his blurry eyes he blinked several times as he realized he was on his side. Still gasping for air he heard both Mirdala and Arris but was not able to voice a reply to either. Rolling over to his back he winced and managed a sharp but horse yelp. Managing to sit up and look at his leg, he saw a shard of wood from something sticking out of the side of his leg where there was no armor. Ripping it out he dropped the shard and struggled at his utility belt for his bacta spray. Managing to finally choke out to them both~ Besom!

(Assholes)

Darth Spectrous

Jin Awaud

(Mandalorian iron)

Mirdala Nasst slowly managed to sit up grabbing his bacta spray and using it on the back of his head. Then he realized why his head hurt so much as he felt the blood going down the back of his neck and shoulders. With a sharp intake of breath as he laid back on his back wishing the spray would work quicker on his now pounding head and ringing ears, he said back to Jin, "You's know I've been called worse vod! At least you's say it ta my face!"

Hearing a noise he moved enough to see his mother smack Jin several times with her parasol he just laid back on his back trying to relax. Listening to the two he grew a little concerned as she continued to swat Jin, "Oh boy!" then when Jin ask his mother what the parasol was made from he gave a loud groan admitting, "Yes it is made out of beskar! She was always breakin' dat thing on da boss man so I made her one with a beskar frame. Didn't want ta replace da damned thing every time she smacked him with it and broke it!"

~chuckles~ Why not, your a** can not respond if I say it at your backvod.

~wincing as he slowly scooted himself to lean against the wall he looked at Mirdala shaking his head~ Because she broke her parasol on your boss when she hit him with it? So you made her a beskar one. ~rolls his eyes groaning in disbelief~ What possessed you to make that old Sith a damned weapon like that? She is going to hurt someone with that thing! ~looks at the old Sith~ And she is one whose going to like it!

(brother
Mandalorian iron)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games