Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

other people dont like the bundle either

so its not just me this time
Maybe in three months they will come out with the Mass Effect bundle with the exclusive background item that is just the exact same background, but one is red and one is blue colored.

i keep telling boog to make mass effect items but he doesnt like mass effect 38<

so were like, SOL since no other artist makes...not...fantasy anything  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:13 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

Maybe in three months they will come out with the Mass Effect bundle with the exclusive background item that is just the exact same background, but one is red and one is blue colored.

i keep telling boog to make mass effect items but he doesnt like mass effect 38<

Why does he not like mass effect [darn that ending is not going to help]? He could make some great armor/alien/robot items emotion_kirakira

Seems like it. Oh well I can live without a ME bundle.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:14 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

Why does he not like mass effect [darn that ending is not going to help]? He could make some great armor/alien/robot items emotion_kirakira

he thinks its dumb idk

i want to see milkbun or mishiri make scifi armor

that would be hilarious  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 pm
The Undead Suitor
[******** yeah new dr. who

so like, the doctor is running around the old west fighting a cyborg cowboy while protecting cleopatra from aliens

i...i love this show
Who can hate it?  

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

he thinks its dumb idk

that would be hilarious

Figured if anyone would like it Boog would be the one lol

Somehow I think if mishiri and milkbun were to make scifi armor it would be called "the legendary lace armor"

Why yes it would be.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

he thinks its dumb idk

that would be hilarious

Somehow I think if mishiri and milkbun were to make scifi armor it would be called "the legendary lace armor"

Why yes it would be.

cream scifi armor  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor

he thinks its dumb idk

that would be hilarious

Why yes it would be.

Course and no helmet there would be an item for swirly hair that is supposed to protect from bullets.

cream scifi armor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:24 pm
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor

he thinks its dumb idk

that would be hilarious

Why yes it would be.

cream scifi armor

Course and no helmet there would be an item for swirly hair that is supposed to protect from bullets.

and the boots would be pigeon toed  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor

he thinks its dumb idk

that would be hilarious

Why yes it would be.

cream scifi armor

and the boots would be pigeon toed

Course they would now I'm half expecting something like this to show up in the new RIG lol

Somehow bird feathers would be placed in probably like a head pin piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

I'm saving that Mass Effect Card for when the time is right....and when the time allows it (because obviously if done right its a make suitor shut up ace : P )

Users are fickle when it comes to sci fi themes sometimes...

I'm also saying I don't hate the effects of mass....its that my opinions as a outsider of the series is low from what appears to be downward spiral since EA stuck its name on the box. The first game is somewhere on my to play list but regarding the other two...no real interest.

To me Mass Effect is somewhat interesting but somewhat generic Sci Fi. Deus Ex Ending Rip offs, spectral kiddies, or camel-toe bots do not help it though.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 pm
I didn't even bother checking out the items in the MP >.>

in saying that though. I may buy the brownie for pure nostalgia reasons.
Brownies was this little group we went to when i was a kid and we did crafts and stuff. kind of like girl guides.. but for teeny kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

I'm saving that Mass Effect Card for when the time is right....and when the time allows it (because obviously if done right its a make suitor shut up ace : P )

I'm also saying I don't hate the effects of mass....its that my opinions as a outsider of the series is low from what appears to be downward spiral since EA stuck its name on the box. The first game is somewhere on my to play list but regarding the other two...no real interest.

To me Mass Effect is somewhat interesting but somewhat generic Sci Fi. Deus Ex Ending Rip offs, spectral kiddies, or camel-toe bots do not help it though.

I could see why. Honestly, the first game is proooobably the most generic of the 3 in terms of general plot. It was the first of the series and everything had to be introduced pretty fast so they relied on a lot of tropes to do it. Hell, the plot of the first game is pretty much lifted straight out of KOTOR (like, even closer than saying the ending is close to Deus Ex)

The second game, while weak in the gameplay department, is where the lore, setting, and characters really hit their stride.

And the third game they all come together in an emotional cresento, well...before the literal last 5 minutes ruin everything. (you seriously cant comprehend how short the starchild/deus ex scene is in relation to the game)

anyways, like, I know you dont hate it im just giving you a hard time cause i like you  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm
The Undead Suitor
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor
Tezca Frost
The Undead Suitor
see boog

I could see why. Honestly, the first game is proooobably the most generic of the 3 in terms of general plot. It was the first of the series and everything had to be introduced pretty fast so they relied on a lot of tropes to do it. Hell, the plot of the first game is pretty much lifted straight out of KOTOR (like, even closer than saying the ending is close to Deus Ex)

The second game, while weak in the gameplay department, is where the lore, setting, and characters really hit their stride.

And the third game they all come together in an emotional cresento, well...before the literal last 5 minutes ruin everything. (you seriously cant comprehend how short the starchild/deus ex scene is in relation to the game)

anyways, like, I know you dont hate it im just giving you a hard time cause i like you

bromance emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm
Doing a teeny bit of class work.

Want more vegemite toast. User Image

I seriously could like... toast a whole loaf of bread and just mung out all day.

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:50 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I didn't even bother checking out the items in the MP >.>

in saying that though. I may buy the brownie for pure nostalgia reasons.
Brownies was this little group we went to when i was a kid and we did crafts and stuff. kind of like girl guides.. but for teeny kids.
Yeah, brownies are the pre-courser to full on girl scouts.

Now it's Daisies, Brownies, and then Girl Scouts (which is Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors)  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games