Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:35 pm
d_d:

I am well enough. And you?

Dizzy!:
.........I still miss DarkWitchDizzy..... crying Now another change...? My fragile self may not be able to grasp it much less cope.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:37 pm
.....um.....Dizzy!...your guild page says to keep it pg1
...I'm confused-you mean act my maturity and not my age, right?  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:38 pm
ceilisidhe
d_d:

I am well enough. And you?

Dizzy!:
.........I still miss DarkWitchDizzy..... crying Now another change...? My fragile self may not be able to grasp it much less cope.

I'm ok, I guess
._.
Moving is stressful.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 pm
deadly_demon

I'm ok, I guess
._.
Moving is stressful.

3nodding I know the feeling in a way.Leaving "home" - a loose term at best - wasn't difficult but some other moves were. Sometimes I miss my "Japanese student" box. Such fond memories.  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:46 pm
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon

I'm ok, I guess
._.
Moving is stressful.

3nodding I know the feeling in a way.Leaving "home" - a loose term at best - wasn't difficult but some other moves were. Sometimes I miss my "Japanese student" box. Such fond memories.

Yeah.
It's particularily hard because it's the first time I move. I grew up in the same place for 15 years.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:51 pm
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon

I'm ok, I guess
._.
Moving is stressful.

Yeah.
It's particularily hard because it's the first time I move. I grew up in the same place for 15 years.

Will you be moving somewhere you think you'll like?
( a moving survival tip: neighbors usually "ignore"you for 3 days-actually they're spying through closed shades-...really confuse them by staying hidden for a week! )  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:00 pm
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon

I'm ok, I guess
._.
Moving is stressful.

Yeah.

( a moving survival tip: neighbors usually "ignore"you for 3 days-actually they're spying through closed shades-...really confuse them by staying hidden for a week! )

Hard to say. It's a nicer place then where I am now and the neighbors seem nice but I've only met a few of them. A few bad things are that it's a really buisy street, not in the best area and I'm moving right across from a girl I went with to elementary school and I can't say I miss her.
At least I'll have better landlords, these two guys are real bastards. And I'll be away from the evil old russian couple that steal our mail.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:09 pm
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon

I'm ok, I guess
._.
Moving is stressful.

Yeah.

Hard to say. It's a nicer place then where I am now and the neighbors seem nice but I've only met a few of them. A few bad things are that it's a really buisy street, not in the best area and I'm moving right across from a girl I went with to elementary school and I can't say I miss her.
At least I'll have better landlords, these two guys are real bastards. And I'll be away from the evil old russian couple that steal our mail.

eek ......... ..... ... Ohkaaay. Trading Boris and Natasha for Billy (of Mandy and Billy) ... I can see you as a Mandy if you're in a fell mood...*shivers*  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:12 pm
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe

deadly_demon

Yeah.

eek ......... ..... ... Ohkaaay. Trading Boris and Natasha for Billy (of Mandy and Billy) ... I can see you as a Mandy if you're in a fell mood...*shivers*

XD
You completely lost me there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:17 pm
ceilisidhe
.....um.....Dizzy!...your guild page says to keep it pg1
...I'm confused-you mean act my maturity and not my age, right?

That's PG-13. o_o Thanks for picking out the spelling error.

And yeah, Darkwitchdizzy was okay, but I lost interest in wicca and dropped the name and witch outfit.

[ D i z z y ! ]

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:21 pm
@ D_D: I think he's talking about the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. On the Cartoon Network which we canadian's don't have. (we have le teletoon)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:24 pm
[ Dizzy! ]
@ D_D: I think he's talking about the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. On the Cartoon Network which we canadian's don't have. (we have le teletoon)

Ah, ok ^^;
I don't have a tv so it's hard for me to know these things.

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:27 pm
deadly_demon
[ Dizzy! ]

Ah, ok ^^;

I don't watch tv. Only CSI, which I record.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:30 pm
[ Dizzy! ]
deadly_demon
[ Dizzy! ]

Ah, ok ^^;

I see.

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:34 pm
deadly_demon
[ Dizzy! ]
deadly_demon
[ Dizzy! ]

Ah, ok ^^;

I see.

Yesh.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games