Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:22 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles amused tossing her the file from his wig~ For your teeth!

**not moving as the file lands on the the floor next ta me and I do not answer back**

~chuckles~ Guess whose coming to dinner. Or would that be whose stalking dinner?

**still not moving** fee fi foe fum I smell the blood of a Mandalorian????

~laughs shaking head~ I have backta spray, the smell will fade.

good for you I do not like my blood tainted....

~chuckles~ Good for you, you do not then. Would not want it said you were poisoned by a drink. Though looking at this state of this cantina... it is a miracle no one has been poisoned!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:53 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.

ooooh this is not trouble my friend not like any I have been in before....

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....

-laughs shaking his head- My friend you have no idea how much trouble.

**smiles and keeps my eyes on Arris for her next move** we will see....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:54 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles~ Guess whose coming to dinner. Or would that be whose stalking dinner?

**still not moving** fee fi foe fum I smell the blood of a Mandalorian????

~laughs shaking head~ I have backta spray, the smell will fade.

good for you I do not like my blood tainted....

~chuckles~ Good for you, you do not then. Would not want it said you were poisoned by a drink. Though looking at this state of this cantina... it is a miracle no one has been poisoned!

**not moving** I believe it has happened before....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:05 pm
Skyailia
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia
Xal Vizsla
Skyailia

do not want to forget Nasty boy....

hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Laughs loudly. "No, but I know someone or someones who might do this!"

well whoever he is I am glad it makes him happy and he does make some people smile taa....**laughs**

Give a shrug of his shoulder laughing, "He's a comedian, out of work one, what next."

**smiles** very well could be....hope he gets a job soon....

He gives a laughs looking at Jin, "Maybe he could join the circus?"  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Xal Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::

Looks at her slightly concerned, "Should we be concerned?"

Yeppers...

He raises both eyebrows looking at her then shakes his head, "Considering the beast you're now riding on..." Sighs closing his eyes suddenly feeling the cantina should have a last call rule for the woman. "Wayii!"

(good grief)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:24 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Exal Kressh
:::gives Rassa a smug smile::: Yes, I do.

Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Giving a chuckle she smirked and told Exal, "Smart man you have there vod."

(sister)

-grins- I didn't survive this long by being stupid.

She grins nodding her head agreeing with no one living long by being stupid, "Honestly, no one does. Now when it comes to dumbasses," she sighs softly, "Xal is a dumbass at times, but he's my lovable dumbass."

Looking at Xal she laughs lovingly kissing him back softly, "Yes you are at times!" Leaning her head on his arm she smirked as she gave an answer to him, "I don't know but it had to be someone who knew a Mandalorian woman." Sighing watching those who were fighting and nods her head, "I agree, lets go grab a few bottles before they go that far!" Come to think about it, you're right. You hear whispers of it but see no proof. Tarre was the only one who made no secret about it. Now we see it in action."

He looked at Rassa raising an eyebrow then smirks saying, "Ah you say that now my Rekr, what you'll say something else entirely later," then gives her a wink and a soft kiss.

"Give me a second," he said as he got up and went to the bar, quickly moving to grab several bottles of various liquors before returning to their table, easily avoiding the fight and stare down happening. Sitting down after setting the bottles down he looked at both Arris and Mirdala saying to Rassa, "Looks like we have proof right in front of us. Though it does leave me to wonder just how trained they truly are. Or what it could mean to our people." he finished as he took a drink from their opened bottle. "We both know the legend of Tarre, what's next for those force sensitive Mando'ade

(Wolf,
Sons and/or daughters of Mandalore
)

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:28 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

She gave a happy squeak then climbed over the table and Xal saying to him, "I'm petting the beast!" as she hit the ground. Taking the offered bottle of rum and opening she sniffed the bottles contents then tried a sip herself. Grinning she admitted, "Not bad at all. Nutty flavored, yes not bad at all." Carefully offering the bottle to the giant toad she reached her hand out and petted the toads nose, she hoped. "I guess this is its nose right?" she asked.

He sighs heavily watching Rassa climb over the table and himself, "Me'ven?" Watching her he shook his head facepalming whispering, "Wayii!" Knowing all too well his mate was going to want her own beast.

(Huh?
Good grief!)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:32 pm
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"

:::giggles handing her a bottle of Parrot Bay::: Let her drink this and you'll have a friend for life. Just be careful she does like to lick and it can knock you over.

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

He rolls his eyes saying to Reve, "Sadly she does." Giving another sigh he gave a long look to the situation then leaned back looking at Reve again, "Alright, just how worse can or is this going to get?"  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

-puts her drink down rolling her eyes- Rassa, do you really have to encourage my sister?
-scowls at Kasai- So now you're drinking with your beasts in the dungeon! Sis, you need a new hobby. That thing gets liquored it will probably be a worse handful than you are!

She looks at Reve while petting the giant toad, "Why not, she said it's 100% dungeon trained, so what harm is it?" She grins even bigger still petting the toad, "Let's not forget to mention just how cute it is too! It's like a strill! So damned cute! It also drinks with everyone too! What harm can it be?"

"What harm can it be?" he groaned hanging his head closing his eyes thinking of too many ways harm could be done. "Rassa, it's a dungeon toad, not a Nala tree frog..." trailing off he only shook his head hoping the giant toad did not have babies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:58 pm
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.  

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:56 pm
Xal Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Xal Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::

Looks at her slightly concerned, "Should we be concerned?"

Yeppers...

He raises both eyebrows looking at her then shakes his head, "Considering the beast you're now riding on..." Sighs closing his eyes suddenly feeling the cantina should have a last call rule for the woman. "Wayii!"

(good grief)

:::sticks her tongue out at him:::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:13 pm
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:23 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla

She gave a happy squeak then climbed over the table and Xal saying to him, "I'm petting the beast!" as she hit the ground. Taking the offered bottle of rum and opening she sniffed the bottles contents then tried a sip herself. Grinning she admitted, "Not bad at all. Nutty flavored, yes not bad at all." Carefully offering the bottle to the giant toad she reached her hand out and petted the toads nose, she hoped. "I guess this is its nose right?" she asked.

:::giggles::: Coconut rum. It's as good as ne'tra gal, maybe a lil better. Toadzilla LOVES it, though usually by the barrel or three. :::giggles as Toadzilla burps and gives Rassa a very happy slobbery lick::: AWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwww, lookie Toady likes you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:42 pm
Xal Vizsla
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

He rolls his eyes saying to Reve, "Sadly she does." Giving another sigh he gave a long look to the situation then leaned back looking at Reve again, "Alright, just how worse can or is this going to get?"

-softly chuckles- Forgive me Xal, words would not do my sister justice. Some things you just have to witness for yourself.  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:06 pm
Xal Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Rassa Vizsla

Skyailia

He looks at Jin noticing something about his friends hair. "Correct me if I'm wrong vod, but did you're hair get puffier, bigger than it was?" Starts laughing.

:::chuckles::: Probably all that sugar he had yesterday.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games