Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 pm
i did that only to experiment... i usually dont do that... 9/10 dam it looks very... fitting.... like there is nothing that stands out as wrong... kinda  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm
ah, i see XD it still is quite funny to look at---its like a cartoon princess~

Aaaawww, snap! thank you! ;D i just really put this stuff together without too much thought~ im glad it came out so well~

ive got some other tattoos that need some working on---i'll be sure to make those look just as good  

scintillio

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm
7/10.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 pm
TheEmoSalesman
7/10.

lol same time posting XD
anywho, um...=O 7/10

the shield really doesnt match >3< u need another holy gauntlet  

scintillio

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:25 pm
I'll let you borrow mine if you want mate, If you want another one for a while~

*sighs*
My night is kind of getting worse and worse as time progresses, *face desks* People and acting stupid just bugs me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:28 pm
Let me borrow what?
And who's bugging you? xd  

TheEmoSalesman

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:30 pm
=O i was gonna ask that too~

what happened? ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:32 pm
yawnz.... well he said it didnt he? stupid people XD  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:35 pm
Well he could elaborate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 pm
Well stupid peoples with computers. Some ones decided they think they are able to hack into my computer so what they are doing is basically putting it into hibernation with a program that I designed. And they are simply just using the programs I have already created and put on my computer.

So basically a Junior hacker decided to steal a senior hackers material and is tampering with it when they have no idea what it is capable of. They stole my data miner and my fire wire virus. So now I have to attempt to crash their computer which isn't hard but its more annoying than anything.

+girls are weird

Emo if you wanna talk about this one I'll take it into PM's I don't feel like shouting it on the forum.  

Dameon the -V-

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 pm
Lol, ping me if you want to rant about it, brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:43 pm
confused intresting use of the new months item, i like and HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM  

blue wulf of ice

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Dammie-kins
Well stupid peoples with computers. Some ones decided they think they are able to hack into my computer so what they are doing is basically putting it into hibernation with a program that I designed. And they are simply just using the programs I have already created and put on my computer.

So basically a Junior hacker decided to steal a senior hackers material and is tampering with it when they have no idea what it is capable of. They stole my data miner and my fire wire virus. So now I have to attempt to crash their computer which isn't hard but its more annoying than anything.

+girls are weird

Emo if you wanna talk about this one I'll take it into PM's I don't feel like shouting it on the forum.

XD girls are wierd~ i agree ^__^

D8, but all this hacker talk always goes over my head---every time~

sounds interesting as hell, but i never understand it~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Hibernate, basically a shut down you can get out of.

Data Miner, Collects data on the computer -bios-passwords-account infos-
It is extremely dangerous if this person impliments it because this is almost un-traceable or at least none of my friends have figured out how too. I'm getting it out of his system though now. He's being ignorant and didn't do anything to protect against remote access ( Controlling his compie )

And Fire Wire virus

Its a wire virus that isn't actually in the wire but when it initially goes in your computer it has an up and down port and well it sort of hangs out in data files and programs that it needs to run through and it completely stops it or pins it close to nothing.

I'll probably take you up on that.  

Dameon the -V-

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm
Lol.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games