Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am
Meromictic

...you mean people play zOMG when they're not plastered? >>

I'm being serious here too. e.e; Before the cap and all that other crap, my skype calls were nothing but liquor, pot, and zOMG. xd The game gets so boring when you're doing hours of grinding the same instance. DX There was one girl in the group that I would bicker with about the dumbest of s**t just to keep things entertaining.
I'd do whiskey shots on skype and she'd smoke pot and then we'd cuss at each other in different languages (her french, I did jacked up Spanish).
Oh man, I tell you, especially when you're in SS. x_X

I usually went as a raptor cos that animation is hoshitcool and I'd hit on everyone in my team cool and get people to do mass orgies healings.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

I'm being serious here too. e.e; Before the cap and all that other crap, my skype calls were nothing but liquor, pot, and zOMG. xd The game gets so boring when you're doing hours of grinding the same instance. DX There was one girl in the group that I would bicker with about the dumbest of s**t just to keep things entertaining.
I'd do whiskey shots on skype and she'd smoke pot and then we'd cuss at each other in different languages (her french, I did jacked up Spanish).

I usually went as a raptor cos that animation is hoshitcool and I'd hit on everyone in my team cool and get people to do mass orgies healings.

lol I still worked at toys r us during that time. So I was usually too abrasive for anything other than fighting. XD

And I need to get to bed. x.x. I have to open the store tomorrow.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

lol I still worked at toys r us during that time. So I was usually too abrasive for anything other than fighting. XD

And I need to get to bed. x.x. I have to open the store tomorrow.

You are teh queen of lols  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 am
ALICE I HOPE YOU GOT SOME LOLs

And if you want my fish, let me know. XD I don't need them. lmao

And and good night. xd  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

pott....
want  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 am
Meromictic
ALICE I HOPE YOU GOT SOME LOLs

And if you want my fish, let me know. XD I don't need them. lmao

And and good night. xd

Sleep tight oh fearless leader biggrin <3  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

pott....
want
wish i could assist in this dilemma. :c  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

pott....
want

it's okay. I'll get some wednesday.
Like usual.
I would have some now.. but my mum hooked in on my stash.

How is mr snake man?  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

pott....
want

Like usual.

How is mr snake man?
ah, sadness.

eh, not wanting spring break to be over, trying to ramp up last minute ranking on my entry, doodling away when I should be doing homework...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

pott....
want

Like usual.

How is mr snake man?
ah, sadness.

eh, not wanting spring break to be over, trying to ramp up last minute ranking on my entry, doodling away when I should be doing homework...

i voted 2 5 stars for you :3

aw spring break.
How long is that for?

It's autumn here  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 am
AliceLoathesWonderland

aw spring break.
How long is that for?

It's autumn here
redface Thanks!

Spring break is just a week. I won't get any more breaks until Xmas time, cos I'm on fast track nursing. No summer break, no fall break.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 am
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

aw spring break.
How long is that for?

It's autumn here
redface Thanks!

Spring break is just a week. I won't get any more breaks until Xmas time, cos I'm on fast track nursing. No summer break, no fall break.

Oh jeeze.
you must make sure to get enough sleep  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

aw spring break.
How long is that for?

It's autumn here
redface Thanks!

Oh jeeze.
Of course emotion_awesome

sleeping is overrated in nursing school c;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 am
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland

aw spring break.
How long is that for?

It's autumn here
redface Thanks!

Oh jeeze.
Of course emotion_awesome

sleeping is overrated in nursing school c;

iunno.
A sleepeh nursing student took my blood once and left me with a massive bruise under the skin.
But I forgave him cause he was good looking  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
iunno.
A sleepeh nursing student took my blood once and left me with a massive bruise under the skin.
But I forgave him cause he was good looking

XD
I'm guilty of doing that.
Still the bruise would of hurt gonk

Slick Southpaw
weep not, young Voi, for you are on my waiting list, and this stalker is not. C:

emotion_brofist
Seriously though, I like tipping posts and wish they had the option in guilds. So many times I've wanted to tip people in here.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games