Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
My brother is unfathomably stupid.
instead of going to get his license today.. he bought a puppy. Mum has told him countless times no dogs are allowed on the property. So now this puppy has to stay at his girlfriends house and she doesn't even have a front or backyard.

He hasn't even taken into account how much this is going to cost him and how he doesn't have the money for it.
He cant afford to register it, he cant afford to get it fixed, or immunised or puppy classes.
Give it a week and he'll be too lazy to take it for walks.

I don't get him man. why is he so dumb.

omg that poor puppy D:

Hopefully he can find someone that can take care of it? ;.;

idk.
I think it'll end up at the spca soon.
Cause i'm like coming down hard on him for being an idiot making him feel bad for the puppeh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm
Prince Ichi
Genea
Prince Ichi
yay i'm 20
HELLO UR OLD NOW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
QURL

i ain't old i can't even drink the sea of liquor i wish to consume emo
Legal here at 18. U jelly, bro?

I'm so old /cutcutcut  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
instead of going to get his license today.. he bought a puppy. Mum has told him countless times no dogs are allowed on the property. So now this puppy has to stay at his girlfriends house and she doesn't even have a front or backyard.

He hasn't even taken into account how much this is going to cost him and how he doesn't have the money for it.
He cant afford to register it, he cant afford to get it fixed, or immunised or puppy classes.

omg that poor puppy D:

idk.
Cause i'm like coming down hard on him for being an idiot making him feel bad for the puppeh

I hope the puppy is able to get a nice home. >o>

And today at work someone tried to convert me to be southern baptist. xd

If it wasn't for my manager working with me today, I would have told her the only gods I worship are those in retail. lmao  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm
I'm beginning to decide that this will be my response to when there might be possible useful changes to Alchemy that keeps on getting brought up in the SF is summed up here:

User Image

This also applies to when facial hair becomes a staple in Salon Durem and body hair comes in a shade other than black in the gro-gain.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm
I just finished a shower and now my cat won't stop rubbing on me. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Slick Southpaw
I'm beginning to decide that my responses to when there might be possible useful changes to Alchemy will be made that keeps on getting brought up is summed up here:

User Image

This also applies to when facial hair becomes a staple in Salon Durem and body hair comes in a shade other than black in the gro-gain.

LOL

I love it. xd  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

omg that poor puppy D:

idk.

I hope the puppy is able to get a nice home. >o>

And today at work someone tried to convert me to be southern baptist. xd

If it wasn't for my manager working with me today, I would have told her the only gods I worship are those in retail. lmao
o godddd.
Why do people try and convert others.
That person is probably lucky your manager was there.

I'm like grinding voltorb flip on soul silver right now, so I can get a dratini.. only 500 more coins.
yus.
Started today with 300.. now have 1600  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 pm
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
I'm beginning to decide that my responses to when there might be possible useful changes to Alchemy will be made that keeps on getting brought up is summed up here:

User Image

LOL

I love it. xd
ohmygawsh what horrible grammar *goes to edit*

Thanks!
Y'know its so true cool

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw

User Image

LOL

I love it. xd
ohmygawsh what horrible grammar *goes to edit*

Thanks!
Y'know its so true cool

You know they can't do anything too quickly.

It might ruin their precious system~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm
Meromictic

It would break Gaia like how the MP is still broken when trying to preview items. emotion_donotwant  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

It would break Gaia like how the MP is still broken when trying to preview items. emotion_donotwant

Yeah but if Gaia crashed for hours then the GCD could be all "OMG ITS LYKE TOTALLY THE OLD DAYS LOLOLOLOL" rofl

But seriously, I can't see how slightly increasing the speed of the items would be such a bad thing. e.e; I haven't read every thread though. So I could just be out of the loop. I liked the idea of the light fish giving items when they died. That's something they could limit and maybe it could only be components/formulas for the lower levels? That way you would still have to be dedicated to get to the higher levels but those that wanted to at least try it without killing their gold count could have a chance.

I mean, I see it like zOMG. How many users on this site are at the highest level and dedicate massive amounts of time to it? But there are plenty of users that did try it and only made it to zen gardens or w/e because they decided it wasn't for them.

As it is now, I doubt even if HQ gave into a demand or two that it really wouldn't change opinions or get more people to try it. There is just so much negativity associated with that system now that I can't see an average gaian using it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 am
lbr the staff doesn't care cause they can just give themselves whatever they want
they say they know but they have no idea

ps my back hurts so bad crying  

laughter7

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

Yeah but if Gaia crashed for hours then the GCD could be all "OMG ITS LYKE TOTALLY THE OLD DAYS LOLOLOLOL" rofl

But seriously, I can't see how slightly increasing the speed of the items would be such a bad thing. e.e; I haven't read every thread though. So I could just be out of the loop. I liked the idea of the light fish giving items when they died. That's something they could limit and maybe it could only be components/formulas for the lower levels? That way you would still have to be dedicated to get to the higher levels but those that wanted to at least try it without killing their gold count could have a chance.

I mean, I see it like zOMG. How many users on this site are at the highest level and dedicate massive amounts of time to it? But there are plenty of users that did try it and only made it to zen gardens or w/e because they decided it wasn't for them.

As it is now, I doubt even if HQ gave into a demand or two that it really wouldn't change opinions or get more people to try it. There is just so much negativity associated with that system now that I can't see an average gaian using it.
They should add sushi error for extra lolz.

Alchemy left a sour note with the lite fishes because there's a general sense of feeling of betrayal, I guess? There were quotes of admin/devs promises and not seeing those fulfilled blahblahblah. I was just happy to filly my aquarium with a bajillion lite Mr. Cooks heart

emotion_kirakira I like playing zOMG when I'm plastered can I be an average Gaian using it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am
The Undead Suitor
tumblr

the new deviantart
tumblr is worse tali i've seen more vile s**t on there than 4chan i swear 2 god it's the cesspit of the internet

and no i'm not just talking about reapersun's tumblr  

laughter7

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 am
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic
Slick Southpaw
Meromictic

They should add sushi error for extra lolz.

Alchemy left a sour note with the lite fishes because there's a general sense of feeling of betrayal, I guess? There were quotes of admin/devs promises and not seeing those fulfilled blahblahblah. I was just happy to filly my aquarium with a bajillion lite Mr. Cooks heart

emotion_kirakira I like playing zOMG when I'm plastered can I be an average Gaian using it?

...you mean people play zOMG when they're not plastered? >>

I'm being serious here too. e.e; Before the cap and all that other crap, my skype calls were nothing but liquor, pot, and zOMG. xd The game gets so boring when you're doing hours of grinding the same instance. DX There was one girl in the group that I would bicker with about the dumbest of s**t just to keep things entertaining.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games