Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:19 am

themagikat
implying she has cut herself or mutilated herself someway on her arm. my parents havent noticed mine yet, and i dont plan to let them notice. im a swimmer and becuase its not often we swim with long sleeves on (thats a joke) i cut my ankles for a while so people dont notice as often. no adults have seen it yet, so its good, but im ambidexterous and thus i have cuts on both arms and ankles randing from the tips of the wrists (all around the arm) to just above the elbow (on the bicep) or from the shin to the achilles tendon and all around on both the left and the right side. geh...oh well.

good luck to you

She won't let it lie, "When did you do it, what with?" etc. etc. She doesn't know how long it's been going on and she hopefully never will... :sigh: well I'm going out in like, half an hour so I better go get ready..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:52 pm

themagikat
implying she has cut herself or mutilated herself someway on her arm. my parents havent noticed mine yet, and i dont plan to let them notice. im a swimmer and becuase its not often we swim with long sleeves on (thats a joke) i cut my ankles for a while so people dont notice as often. no adults have seen it yet, so its good, but im ambidexterous and thus i have cuts on both arms and ankles randing from the tips of the wrists (all around the arm) to just above the elbow (on the bicep) or from the shin to the achilles tendon and all around on both the left and the right side. geh...oh well.

good luck to you
I see. My parents might have noticed the scars on my arms but I don't think so.

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:17 pm

i cut my legs up really badly coz i knew no-one would see it.....so now i have loads of scars and i cant wear cool skirts until they fade.... stare damnit its too hot to wear my long socks in summer as well so i cant hide the scars with them
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:26 pm

My friend once saw two of my scars on my uper arm. I told her I was attacked by an angry beast biggrin

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:30 pm

*laughs* thats why i never cut my arms its just too risky it was really surrel though coz all these preps in my school started cutting themselves in year 11 becuase one of the really popular ones did it........trend followers are weird they just don't get it stare
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:33 pm

isobel_bellamy
*laughs* thats why i never cut my arms its just too risky it was really surrel though coz all these preps in my school started cutting themselves in year 11 becuase one of the really popular ones did it........trend followers are weird they just don't get it stare
Agreed 3nodding

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:37 pm

i had them hasleing me about being a goth as well they were even asking me for ******** tips on how to cut! i was lso annoyed i told them to ******** off and just because i was goth didnt mean i automatically cu tmyself and wanted to die....ok i cut myself but it just annoyed me because they stereotype everyone........bloodytownies.......
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:12 pm

isobel_bellamy
i had them hasleing me about being a goth as well they were even asking me for ******** tips on how to cut! i was lso annoyed i told them to ******** off and just because i was goth didnt mean i automatically cu tmyself and wanted to die....ok i cut myself but it just annoyed me because they stereotype everyone........bloodytownies.......
eek And I thought I was having problems with the school sluts.

Dearest Darling`

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:31 am

isobel_bellamy

Ha! I'd have had them by the throat! I'm already on most of the townies in our area's deathlist mainly because I speak my mind and stick up for my friends (they love me for it though whee ) I already posted a the story of what I did to one guy.. (What do your parents think? last paragraph 3rd page) strange thing is, I don't class myself as goth or punk or emo or anything but myself.. Yeah I like the music and hate dance *shiver.. Well I'm not sure I can't tell much difference between the genres of emo and goth etc.. But I guess I like more emo.. And I love the dress but I also like my own thing.. Eg. ATM I'm wearing a pair of turn ups (kinda baggy) that I got from New Look!!!!!??!! And a pineapple jacket eek *shock horror gasp* but I don't look townie in the slightest I just think these clothes are cute 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:41 am

Lydibug
isobel_bellamy

Ha! I'd have had them by the throat! I'm already on most of the townies in our area's deathlist mainly because I speak my mind and stick up for my friends (they love me for it though whee ) I already posted a the story of what I did to one guy.. (What do your parents think? last paragraph 3rd page) strange thing is, I don't class myself as goth or punk or emo or anything but myself.. Yeah I like some of the music.. Well I'm not sure I can't tell much difference between the genres but I guess it's more emo.. And I love the dress but I also like my own thing.. Eg. ATM I'm wearing a pair of turn ups (kinda baggy) that I got from New Look!!!!!??!! And a pineapple jacket eek *shock horror gasp* but I don't look townie in the slightest I just think these clothes are cute 3nodding
3nodding One of the things I treasure most in life is originality. I mean, what the hell is normal anyways? biggrin

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:07 am

Hullo biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:38 pm

*lingers in the doorway*

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:45 pm

[the sink behind the bar suddenly begins pouring rapidly. the sink quickly floods as the water flowing over the countertop slowly becomes ribbons of water, flowing lightly and raveling themselves into a sphere. the new sphere of water grows bigger and begins to take the shape of a human...until it finally colors itself and solidifies into TheMagiKat.]

[casually stops the sink and turns the nob the other way with a sly smile]

g'day everyone. thirsty?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:48 pm

themagikat
[the sink behind the bar suddenly begins pouring rapidly. the sink quickly floods as the water flowing over the countertop slowly becomes ribbons of water, flowing lightly and raveling themselves into a sphere. the new sphere of water grows bigger and begins to take the shape of a human...until it finally colors itself and solidifies into TheMagiKat.]

[casually stops the sink and turns the nob the other way with a sly smile]

g'day everyone. thirsty?

I see you've found your way here once again. ^_^ I'm not paticularly thirsty per say, but if you are offering to prepare drinks, I suppose todays treat would be something along the lines of.....hmm, any suggestions for something light and sweet without alchohol?

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:48 pm

isobel_bellamy

they cut to follow a trend? thats pathetic. i hate trends anyways, but thats just sad...but pretty funny.
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games