Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:23 pm
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Sorry, but someone is currently hacking a friends account. Do any of you have a way to trace it?
Have him report it to a mod. He wont get his stuff back, but the hacker will get banned almost certainly. For some god-forsaken reason, the mods dont reimburse hacked items and gold. stressed

They probably cannot prove that you had it to begin with, or that you did not sell it yourself. Easy way for people to get free stuff if they did. 3nodding
True, but then they should add a way to prove that we ad it, now shouldnt they?  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:25 pm
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Sorry, but someone is currently hacking a friends account. Do any of you have a way to trace it?
Have him report it to a mod. He wont get his stuff back, but the hacker will get banned almost certainly. For some god-forsaken reason, the mods dont reimburse hacked items and gold. stressed

They probably cannot prove that you had it to begin with, or that you did not sell it yourself. Easy way for people to get free stuff if they did. 3nodding

Correct, but I cannot think of any way to do so reliably, but then again, it has been A LONG time since I did anything with programming, so I probably would not know anyway. sweatdrop  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:27 pm
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Drachyench_The_Eternal

Correct, but I cannot think of any way to do so reliably, but then again, it has been A LONG time since I did anything with programming, so I probably would not know anyway. sweatdrop
Its not hard to make a transaction-recording program, they have trade records, store buying and gold arent any harder to keep track of.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:29 pm
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Drachyench_The_Eternal

Its not hard to make a transaction-recording program, they have trade records, store buying and gold arent any harder to keep track of.

True, but what about trades? And gifts? And the special occurences, which I think are randomized, with certain criteria needing to be met before you get them.  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:30 pm
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Drachyench_The_Eternal

True, but what about trades? And gifts? And the special occurences, which I think are randomized, with certain criteria needing to be met before you get them.
trades/gifts are already kept track of, events wouldnt be hard to do, they'd just have it record somewhere when you click on one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:33 pm
Correct, but I cannot think of any way to do so reliably, but then again, it has been A LONG time since I did anything with programming, so I probably would not know anyway. sweatdrop Its not hard to make a transaction-recording program, they have trade records, store buying and gold arent any harder to keep track of.

True, but what about trades? And gifts? And the special occurences, which I think are randomized, with certain criteria needing to be met before you get them.trades/gifts are already kept track of, events wouldnt be hard to do, they'd just have it record somewhere when you click on one.

You do have A point, but like I said, I have not done anything like that in A long time, so I could not think of any way to do so reliably.  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:35 pm
Relkin9

True, but what about trades? And gifts? And the special occurences, which I think are randomized, with certain criteria needing to be met before you get them.trades/gifts are already kept track of, events wouldnt be hard to do, they'd just have it record somewhere when you click on one.

You do have A point, but like I said, I have not done anything like that in A long time, so I could not think of any way to do so reliably.I dabble a little bit in computers, and my dads worked making and designing them for 15 years, so...  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:37 pm
Yeah, I know how that is. Being around computers for ones entire life can be fun, but you learn ALOT of almost useless facts. 3nodding  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:38 pm
Relkin9
Yeah, I know how that is. Being around computers for ones entire life can be fun, but you learn ALOT of almost useless facts. 3nodding
and alot of very useful facts too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:40 pm
DarkElf27
Relkin9

That too. I have no idea what I have learned over the years that is just stored in the back of my head.  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:41 pm
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9

That too. I have no idea what I have learned over the years that is just stored in the back of my head.
same...  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:45 pm
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9

same...

It just happens so damn often. I mean, some of this stuff comes in handy, for instance, I have worked out ALOT of bugs from this machine with relative ease because of that stuff.  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:47 pm
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9
DarkElf27
Relkin9

same...

It just happens so damn often. I mean, some of this stuff comes in handy, for instance, I have worked out ALOT of bugs from this machine with relative ease because of that stuff.
And I learned how to sneak onto my sisters desktop.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:49 pm
It just happens so damn often. I mean, some of this stuff comes in handy, for instance, I have worked out ALOT of bugs from this machine with relative ease because of that stuff.And I learned how to sneak onto my sisters desktop.

Dude, that is not right. stare stare sweatdrop Seriously, not right. xp  

Relkin9

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:50 pm
Relkin9
And I learned how to sneak onto my sisters desktop.

Dude, that is not right. stare stare sweatdrop Seriously, not right. xp ?? sweatdrop  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games