Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 pm
Hiei moved laying there and shifted under the blanket. He kept his eyes cased down as he tried to think. " You are much different than the woman I've been with in the past." He said and moved trying to get comfy. "Whoever I guess, Either way I don't want them near me but your gonna make it happen anyway." He said with a sigh.

Jen chuckled and moved ordering two beers for them as well and smiled turning toward her. " Yeah, I figured you'd want to keep down low. The Capital people know me to well because of Hiei but most of the outskirts think I'm just a knight so I normally go by that." He said and moved playing with his beer. " So why do you have to stay at the castle for a few days? Is something going on?"

"Like Demon world that much your moving up here? That's great. I suppose you'll be staying at the castle then?" She asked and blinked staring at Iaffrette and moving the bag. " What...what did he do this time? What trouble did he get into this time? Oh god. " Sayuri said sounding worry.

Moving a little akuro rubbed his arm thinking. " Well i'm sure the hag did that to keep you away. Can you think about the issue and power you and him could have done." Akuro pointed out and crossed his arms. " Well don't force anything...but maybe this will give you time to catch up with him....maybe learn more and access some more powers?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 am
Neko nodded. "Am I now? Well thats good. You'd get bored if i was the same as the others." She joked. She leaned back a bit do she could see his face. "I'll bring Youko up. Hes worried about you. And I think Isuna might be a bit distracted with him around anyway." She smiled a little, reaching out rub his arm a little. "I'll be right back." She moved getting to her feet and heading for the door.

Cillia sipped her beer and nodded. "Neko needed help with a voodoo doll issue. I put a seal on her shoulder, but its temporary and I'll have to renew it until she finds the doll and gets it back so i can disconnect it from her." She explained, smiling a little. "I cant make puppets as strong as Isa, but im one of the few that can cut the ties that bind a puppet. Its not a widely used ability, but it does have its uses." She grinned.

Iaffrette shook her head, putting her hands up defensively. "He did not do anything. This change was forced on him. He was thrown into the void in Hell." She explained. "He got out of it, but hes now part void creature. He's trying to figure things out beford he sees you." She frowned.

Isuna nodded, reaching out to take Akuros hand and squeeze it. "Thanks. Ill give it a shot."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:40 am
Hiei tensed when Neko touched him but quickly reminded himself that she was safe and probably the only person who was going to be able to be near him shortly. He may even allow Mukuro, her past allowed her to know how he felt right now. He moved a little and let out a sigh and closed his eyes for now. Wanting to rest the best we could before he got stressed out again His hand touched his chest as he held it in pain.

Jen moved, his like twitching as they talked. He moved taking another sip of his beer and looked at her. " I didn't know you could do that. That's crazy! You Ramsden Sisters are amazing. I guess thats why they call you guys the best puppet masters around." Jen said and moved playing with the bottle. " Why does your Sister call herself Kidd?" Jen finally asked.

Sayuri blinked a little and tilted her head. "....Void? Hell?" Sayuri ran her hand through her hair and sighed. " This is to much, I'll stop by and see him tomorrow...if you see him at all will you let him know I'm coming to see him?" She asked looking at him before moving with a yawn and shifting the bags. " I have to head back to the grove, i'm not used to being out of water for so long." She explained and turned to leave and blinked catching her eyes on the mark. " oh...Congrats! i didn't realize Hellions did mate marks as well. I'm sure his a strong Hellion." She said with a smile and waved going to leave.

Akuro smiled and kissed her lips. " And if he turns out to be such a bad guy, Just give him some Fox weed. That will knock him out for awhile and we can deal with him." The vampire said with a smirk and kissed her again before taking a step away. " I have to speak to Mukuro." He said turning to leave.

Youko moved grabbing a few things, putting items in a bag as he knew Isuna or himself would be dealing with Hiei shortly so wanted the bag packed for that. Bandages, cream, needles and so on. He moved putting the bag on the counter once it was set and slowly ran his hand through the plants turning them into seeds. ' She can learn to force grow them. I won't just give them to her.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:01 pm
Neko walked down to medical, opening the door and seeing just Youko in the room. "He's a bit more compliant now. He only wants one person at a time doing anything so i pick you." Neko smirked. "Hes less likely to fight you about it. Isuna he tries to threaten." She leaned on the door, looking around medical.

Isuna reached out, grabbing his wrist, and kissing him back a moment. "Thanks for checking on me. I l9ve you." She smiled and moved past him, heading back toward her office and waving at Neko before walking in and looking at Youko. "Im sorry...for earlier. Im willing to talk if you are." She offered smiling a little. "I apparently have some misinformation that needs to be sorted out." She turned, looking at Neko. "Hows Hiei?"

Neko frowned. "About what youd expect."

Cillia grinned. "Thats a question for Isa. She has her reasons, even if they only make sense to her."

A wave of heat rolled off her and she blinked at Sayuri. "Yes...umm..i will pass your Congratulations onto Kazuhiro as well." She smiled nervously.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:17 pm
Youko moved picking the bag up and sighed a little. “ Yes well Hiei knows better than to threaten me. I could kill him in only a few moments.” The silver fox said and looked at Isuna. “ It’s alright, we can talk later. I don’t believe I have much time to deal with Our fire demon. His mood will shift soon. “ he explained and pointed at the seeds. “ try to force them back into plant form. I turned them back to seeds” he said walking out. “ I’ll be back shortly.” The fox said.

It seriously didn’t take Youko long to return and he dropped the back back on the counter and held the blood samples out to Isuna “ can you test blood here or must I return to Human world?” He asked.

“ Neko you can go be with him. I gave him something so he can rest.” Youlo added.

Jen chuckled and shook his head. “ she’s very confusing isn’t she?” He asked with a smile. “ I’m glad you two are close even after everything that has happen with your family.”

Sayuri blinked a little and stared at Iaffrette. “ wait..,what? You two are..oh my. That is” she covered her face with a blush, “ well congrats! That’s great maybe you can keep him clean.” She added.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:22 pm
Isuna looked over at the seeds, raising a brow at them and picking one up. "How am i suppose to do that?"

Neko walked over, hands in her pockets. "Why does he think you have an affinity for plants? Your a wind fox right?"

Isuna smirked. "On my mothers side, yeah. Apparently my long lost father thinks i have a knack for this from his side."

The shadow cat snickered, turning to lean on the desk. "So that ended up being true then? Not just more of the hags ramblings?" She asked, watching Isuna concentrate on the tiny seed.

Isuna nodded but didnt say much more. "Neko, about Hiei..." she stopped, hearing Youko come back and turning to take the blood. "Kazu showed me how to test it here, no worries."

Neko nodded once she was given the all clear. "Thanks, i appreciate all the help. Let me know if theres some way i can repay the favor in the future." She stood and headed for the door again, walking back to the bedroom rather than porting.

Cillia fiddled with her glasses, giving a small nod. "I was always closer to Isa, Jack tried but he became a mage and studied away from home. Father likes to run a tight ship and didnt appreciate two rebellious daughters. Especially ones that had an affinity like ours. Talking about Isa makes him angry. I fell in line after he took my eye, but i still find ways to over step the rules once in awhile." She smiled a little. "Just gotta be sneaky about it."

Iaffrette smiled warmly. "That is my hope. And thank you Sayuri, im sorry to spring the info on you, Kazu was going to stop in and tell you tomorrow."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:53 pm
Youko moved sitting down and looking st the other vial of blood he had taken and frowned. “ Thst isn’t Hiei. The fire demon I know wouldn’t be such a child.” He grumbled, annoyed about how the fire demon was acting around anyone. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at Isuna. “ You should be a me to access some of my power, your my daughter and I’d be damn if you only got power from your mother.” He said and pointed at the seeds. “ I’m only around for so long so let’s work on this before I leave.”

“ I suppose we should test that blood before you get to far into playing with the seeds though. Would be good to see if Hiei got anything..” He sighed a little sad they had to side track.

Hiei laid there on the bed, he had his arms, chest and part of his head bandage from the rot on his body. He had his arms behind his head and staring st the ceiling. Him and Youko had talked but it was more one sided. He took in a small stressful breath and exhaled. He moved getting up off the bed and looking around his room before he started trashing stuff, he needed it out of his system. “ ******** moved playing with the bottle and glanced at her. “ Yeah, I can see that probably being an issue. So your missing eye has to do with your fsther taking it? “ he asked before moving as the food showed up. “ enjoy Prince Jen. It’s on the house.” They added and moved away. The hell hound shifted and looked back at Cillia. “ I just like know more about you, sorry if I’m asking to many questions.” He said with a sigh.

Sayuri smiles and nodded. “ I’ll stop in tomorrow to visit. That’s. I’ve, now he’ll get off the drugs and stop being a whore. I’m glad to see that.” She said sndnwaved going to leave. “ Bye Lala”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Isuna stepped over to her main work table, setting up the blood to test it as Youko commented on her having to have some of his ability. "I mean...ive always been good at making medicines with plants, and knowing how to work with them. Ive just never been schooled in how to grow them like you do." She worked on the blood, keeping busy. "If your curious, you can look through my notes. They're in that book next to you." She nodded toward the book, mainly just giving him a distraction while she worked.

Neko opened the door and paused, seeing Hiei trash the room. She closed the door, moving to sit against it as he went about venting his frustration. "You need a minute?"

"Yeah, shortly after i made Nurse, Magi, and Cean. Puppet masters arent suppose to have more than one puppet. Isa broke the law first, and I was trying to show off by out doing her." She grinned, not seeming all that upset by the memory. "I thought he was going to brand me with the law i broke, like he did Isa. He decided that it wasnt good enough and went with something a bit more drastic. I looked up to Isa, so he took my eye" she took a drink of her beer and smiled as the food came out. "I dont mind questions. Im an open book. Ask me anything."

Iaffrette smiled and waved, watching Sayuri leave before opting to head back to thd shop to fill Kazu in so he wasnt blindsided when Sayuri showed up. Shd headed back the way she came  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:43 pm
Youko looked toward Isuna before reaching toward the book and sat down on a stool and cracked the book open to read. He sat there and moved some of his hair to the side reading and glanced at Isuna. " Check the blood for anything and everything. I'm not sure where that....thing has been that got him but I want to make sure he as no...sickness. Even hell illness should show up if he has it." He explained.

Hiei shifted and turned looking at Neko and waited before throwing his fit into the wall and waiting and slowly pulling his hand out of the wall. He dropped it down with and looked at the bit of blood in his hand and took another breath. " I'm fine. Sorry." He said finally. He just...he needed to get it out of him. He didn't want to keep it in him.

Jen moved crossing his arms and listening to Cillia and smiled. " So you use dolls though? That's why they are small? What's the different? Why does Kidd use Bigger puppets and why are two of them flesh and one a skeleton? There's a law against that right?" Jen was super curious. " I heard rumor that your sister fell in love with a puppet and that's why she got kicked out. Is that true?" Jen moved reaching for his beer. " I don't understand why your father would mark your sister with laws and take your eye. how is that fair?" He was confused about that.

Kazu was passed out on the bed still. He had stripped down into his boxers and looked well normal again but different. He had aged for sure and his skin was that pale color with the silver markings again. His blond hair long and messy.

Outside the store was a lizard like woman, she was banging on the door. " Meiure! I know your in there a*****e! open up!" She yelled and hit the door again and crossed her arms with a snarl. " Open the door Kazuhiro!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:18 pm
Isuna raised a brow and glanced over at Youko as he told her how to do her job. She said nothing, but went back to working, holding up a tube and looking at it s moment, watching sediment fall to the bottom of the vial. It was a few more minutes before she set the blood aside and jotted a few things down in Hieis chart. "The good news is, he's clear of the scary stuff. A course of antibiotics is a good idea though just to be safe. He does have some residual effects from Hell Fever too...and something weird I haven't seen before." She frowned, looking at a blood sample under a light with a magnifying glass. She used a long skinny metal poker to shift something on the plate that almost looked like a worm. "What the hell is this...."

Neko shrugged, still sitting by the door. "Its fine, im not stopping you, just wondered if you needed me to go outside for a bit while you do this." She explained. "Last time someone touched me with out my say so,i tried to bite his hand off." She pointed put, referring to Able the first time Ayame had kidnapped her and left her strapped to a table. "I didnt have a room to trash." She

Cillia smirked. "It wasn't fair, but Father wasn't trying to be fair, he was trying to make a point. I was willing to be branded, was ready to wear them proudly, like Isa. That kinda pissed Father off even more though, so he upped the anty." She explained. She frowned a bit as Kidd and her past puppet were brought up. "Yeah...it is. Father killed the puppet, and made Isa watch before he exiled her." She said sadly. "As for Chess, Kepi, and Ruka. Isa uses magic ontop of her puppet abilities. So she doesnt have the same limitations a normal puppet user would. Shes kind of the exception to all the rules." She joked, trying to liten the conversation up. "Different users have different styles. I like dolls, as i don't need strings to use them. I instead infuse the thread i use with my spirit energy and stitch the dolls together with it."

Iaffrette walked up to the shop, watching the lizard woman bang on the door. "Im sorry, the shop is closed at the moment, it should be open tomorrow." She explained, crossing her arms loosely as she stood a few steps behind the woman.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:32 pm
Youko moved flipping the page. " This note book, your notes are amazing." The silver fox said flipping the pages and reading. He blinked listening to Isuna and stood up putting the book down and walking toward Her and leaning over her. " May I take a look?" He asked gesturing to the magnifying glass. " The Hell fever should be easily cleared up, one of those plants will work wonders." He said and glanced at Hiei's folder waiting for permission to look through the glass. Red streaks slowly appearing in the silver hair.

Hiei moved and slowly sat on the bed and cradled his hand and looked down at it. He shook his head. " No, It's fine." He said not wanting her to leave. " I just...needed it out of my system... I didn't want to do anything else that ran through my mind. I'm not young and stupid anymore." He said and slowly leaned forward and held his head calming down. " I don't feel good." He mumbled again with a sigh.

Jen nodded as he listened to her talk and tapped the counter. " I didn't realize there was different ways to control the puppets and dolls." He said and smiled as he leaned toward her. " Your race is amazing. Your sister and you must be very proud of how advanced you both are." He said and he slowly smiled again looking at her. He was just, content. He loved this. He moved and kissed Cillia on the cheek lightly. " Thank you for letting me take you out again, I thought I blew it when I didn't show up yesterday."

The lizard woman took a step back and crossed her arms. She was in short shorts, and just a crop top like shirt. She had green and blue scales all over her body. " No, Not until I talk to that a*****e! He hasn't contacted me in over two months!" She yelled and hit the door. " He owes me."

Kazu moved slightly, he pulled on his cargo pants and kept his top off as he dragged himself toward the door and opened it up. He moved rubbing his face and glanced at Iaffrette. " Babe, Whats going on." He mumbled half asleep not even noticing the lizard girl and opened the door, he didn't even know he had changed back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 pm
Isuna moved aside, giving him free reign to look at what shed seen. She looked up and noticed the red streaks. He really didnt get to stay out for very long. She frowned a bit and watched as he looked at what she found. "Ill practice with those seeds, hopefully I'll have actually sprouted something by the next time we see each other." She offered.

Neko nodded, getting to her feet and walking over to look at his hand. "If theres a first aid kit, i can splint it..." she offered, kneeling down to gently take his hand and check it for broken bones. "Once i get this splinted you can get some rest. Dont suppose you'd be willing to eat something?"

Cillia blinked, looking up at Jen before he leaned forward to kiss her cheek. She smiled, cheeks a little rosey. "Im glad you asked for a second chance." She teased, tilting her head to look at him. "I look forward to our next one." She grinned.

Iaffrette looked up at the door, staring a moment at the difference on Kazus appearance. "Uh, Kazuhiro..." she blinked and shook her head to refocus. "Visitor" she pointed to the lizard woman.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Youko moved and looked through, his eyes fixed on the item and he moved tapping his claws on the counter. " It's a worm. . . .A parasite worm..." Youko said and looked at Isuna. " I haven't seen one like this before. . . Like they aren't this small normally once they take over a body or infected it they become that person...they don't show up like this." He explained and blinked looking at Isuna. " Instead of channel your power to heal or use wind. Hold your hand over the seed. Focus strongly on that." He said, He looked toward her. His eyes yellow with the green specks.

" I'm not hungry, I asked for a drink and let Youko take my blood so I'll take a bottle and I'll go to bed." The fire demon said staring at Neko. He shifted sitting there and pulled his hand free from her. " It's fine, you can ignore it." He added.

Jen chuckled and held his beer in one hand and looked at her. " You tell me when and I'll pick you up and will go anywhere you want. I can even treat you to something in Demon world if you want." He asked looking at her with a smile.

Kazu blinked staring at Iaffrette and ran his hand through his hair and looked at the girl. " Kiija? Jesus don't you ever take a damn hint." Kazu said and opened the door.

" Who is this?" The lizard asked crossing her arms with an annoyed face staring at them. " Oh this is Iaffrette my mate." Kazu said like it was no issue. " Seriously last time I saw you was almost 4 months ago. So if your looking for money an easy lay or drugs you need to ******** off right now." Kazu said still half asleep. He was tired, the change did a number on his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11 pm
Isuna nodded. "I'll try it." She assured him, smiling a little and looking back toward the worm. "So, antibiotics and antiparasitics. I can make those up now." She moved, flipping her book open to the needed page and started grabbing the ingredients she needed from the shelves, setting them on the work table. "Thank you, by the way. Not just for helping with Hiei."

Neko sighed, too tired to fight and argue with him anymore. She stood and ported away, coming back with a single shot bottle of alcohol for him. "You never said what size bottle." She pointed out, she set it on the nightstand before walking around the bed and going to lie on the couch in the room, hands behind her head. She had just assumed he didnt that with not wanting to be touched or anything that he'd want the bed to himself.

Cillia smiled, taking her beer and tilting it toward him. "Well then, heres to more good dates in the future." She offered.

Iaffrette moved a bit, hands going to her hips as the new demon inquired about who she was. Once that had all been dealt with, she moved passed the girl and toward the door. "You need sleep, kazuhiro. The hood news is though, you seem a lot less void like."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:24 pm
Youko moved pulling away and tilted his head trying to think. " I'm not sure, Maybe. For some parasite worms yes it will work. I'm not sure on this one. All we can do is try. " The fox said and stood up, slowly putting a hand up to his head and standing there with his eyes closed. " Your welcome, Sorry." He added at the end, for not coming sooner or who knows. He shifted putting his own note book down and stared at it. " My time is short, maybe longer next time." He added as he slowly changed back into Kurama. The red head ran his hand through his hair and picked up his book and looked at it before looking at Isuna. " What are we doing?"

The fire demon sat there and took the drink, looking at the small bottle he sighed and took it all back in before dropping the bottle down and moving to lay on the bed. He didnt even correct Neko, He just wanted to lay down and try to sleep. " Night. I'm sorry." He mumbled and pulled the blanket over his shoulders.

Jen smiled and klinked there glasses and shifted pulling it back for a drink. " It is starting to get late, We should head back to the castle. The capital gets pretty bad at night." He explained.

Kazu stared at the lizard woman who turned to stare at Iaffrette and screamed before smacking Kazuhiro and leaning. The young male blinked and touched his face before watching her leave and he shut the door and yawned and leaned his head on the door. " I'm not black anymore." He asked in a mumble before he locked the door and walked after Iaffrette again. " Looks like you might get some...angry people at you for a bit. Sorry" He said and stumbled into the bathroom and forced his eyes open. Beside seeing the red mark on his white skin he stared as his face. "...what happen?" He asked waking up more and twisting to look at Iaffrette, his whole face and..he looked different...older. " What's going on?" He was so confused.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games