Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lena Archer
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena looked at her sister Venus. Venus, I'm that it'll be a fun experience for you. Lena said this to Venus with a smile as she followed her friends back to Elsa & Anna's home.
*exit*

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:37 am
User Image

Xira
Nobody, Former Organization XII Member
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

Due to the increased number of merfolk and supernatural creatures washing ashore, Xira found herself on the beach to figure out the cause. She had been wandering a few hours into the night, something she was used to. Xira was an experienced explorer and remembered all of her previous adventures vividly. She knelt down in the sand and touched the foam with her hand. The water underneath was cold, yet familiar. It reminded her of the countless shores she had explored on missions perhaps, but she was unsure. Kneeling, she carried herself back up and took note of her surroundings. Everything seemed pretty normal unlike wonderland, where her previous adventure ran a bit chaotic. But here, things were quiet..too quiet for Xira. She summoned what appeared to be a small runeblade as she scanned the area for heartless. To her luck, there were no sign of them on the beach. She unsummoned her blade, and looked up towards the moon. Being a nobody, she knew she wasn't allowed to interact with any humans unless absolutely necessary. "Better RTC." She said silently to herself, 'RTC' being short for Return To Castle, or in this case- her current home. She waved her hand, expecting a portal to appear in front of her. Unfortunately for her, nothing appeared. She was stuck in this strange place. Morning would only be several hours from now, and she needed a place to hide..

Mood: Calm, Reserved, A bit frustrated.
Thinking: Something is off..
Company: No one

AnimusHelixRebirth

IIIustrious

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:55 pm
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

*Time Skip: Evening*
After Dinner, Francine went to the beach for an evening walk, she thought about hoping to help Evie find her sister but it was getting late to do so then she noticed a cloaked girl on the beach then walked up to her to she if she's okay. Excuse me, miss. Are you lost or something?

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:41 am
User Image

Xira
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

Xira had been around the beach all night and for most of the day. While nobodies we're capable of eating and sleeping, they didn't really need it.
It was evening now, and she watched the sun set. She figured it would be an okay time to come out of hiding, since most of the daily beach-goers would be gone. Sadly for her, Xira still found no evidence of what had brought the mermaids here. Or, better yet, a way back home. Despite not needing sleep, Xira was still tired and wistful. Still, it beats getting turned into a Dusk.
With her hood up, it was harder for her to hear a young woman approach.

Xira turned and looked up after she had gotten closer. The woman, with hair bluer than the sea, asked if she was okay, This seemed a bit odd for Xira since it became evident the Organization wanted her to stay away. She was unsure of how to explain the situation, as it was against the rules to interact with humans during missions. Well, if she wasn't part of the organization anymore- there were no more rules. She smiled, and replied: "Actually, I'm feeling right at home." She was looking towards the sunset now. She knew she couldn't stay at the beach long. The blue-haired woman seemed nice though, so she figured making conversation wouldn't be any harm. Seeing as she needed somewhere besides the beach to stay. The last thing she wanted was for everyone in town to know a nobody was here. In the worlds she traveled, nobodies often meant heartless. Making them a source of discrimination.

"It's going to get dark again though." She explained. Looking up at the woman again "Not to burden you, but do you have any good hiding places? My last one wasn't quite good enough." She added, trying to shed at least a little light on the situation. She had only Just met this woman, and she wasn't quite sure what to say.

Mood: Calm, Reserved, curious
Thinking: I'd better find a better place to stay..
Company: A blue-haired woman

AnimusHelixRebirth

IIIustrious

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:34 pm
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked at the cloaked girl. Well, I have my house, miss. I could show you where I live if you like. By the way, I'm Francine Dupain, I'm a Hostess for a Travel Shop for Vacations on Metropole TV which is a TV Station here in Paris, France. May I ask your name? Francine said this to the cloaked girl with hopes to be friendly with her & to help her, she didn't want to leave her out here all alone in the middle of the night either.

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:34 am
User Image

Xira
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

Xira chuckled a bit at the woman's openness. No one had ever trusted her this much. She was so quick to reveal her name, job, and even allow Xira to stay at her place for the night. Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad to open herself up to Francine in exchange. A bit slowly, she pulled her hood down, revealing a mess of long ruby red hair. Her skin was pale, and her eyes were a shade of blue-green. "I'm Xira." She replied softly. She wasn't quite sure how to explain her occupation to Francine. Her eyes shifted, as she made sure no one was around to hear their conversation. "I'm not really from here. I um, I did missions for an organization. Sort of like a spy.. It seems they dropped me off here with no way to return." She said, hoping her explanation wasn't too vague.

Company: Francine Dupain

AnimusHelixRebirth

IIIustrious

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:45 am
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked at Xira as she saw her face. Nice to meet you, Xira. And I'm sorry to hear that. Francine said this to Xira then smiled toward her. I made a friend earlier today. Her name is Evie, she's back at my place, but I'll talk about her later. So, are you ready to come with me? I'll show you where I live. Francine said this to Xira as she smiled toward her. By the way, does your mother or father know you're out here this late, Xira? Francine asked this to Xira if she had any parents then held out her hand toward hers.

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

Xira
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

Xira nodded. "Likewise, and It's quite alright." She replied softly. She listened as Francine told her about another person named Evie. Of course, the name didn't ring a bell, but she assumed that if Evie was friends with Francine, then she might not be so bad. Then, Xira was offered to stay at Francine's house and asked about her parents. She knew that she had parents, but her memories of them were faded. She barely knew what they looked like, but she was certain her former self had caring, loving, and smart parents based on the memories she had left. Perhaps a family would be ideal She thought as she took Francine by the hand and accepted to go with her. "I think I had parents a long time ago, but I don't think they are alive anymore.. She explained, a bit unsure. They certainly weren't here now though.

AnimusHelixRebirth

IIIustrious

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:59 am
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked at Xira. I'm sorry to hear that, Xira. I'll look after you. Follow me & I'll show you my place. Francine said this to Xira then walked with her to Francine's home.
*exit*

IIIustrious

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image

Xira
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

Xira nodded. "It will be alright, Im sure." She replied, nodding. "Thank you." She then followed Francine towards the exit of the beach and, eventually, to her home. *Exits*

Thinking: Francine's house should make a good place to stay for a while

AnimusHelixRebirth

IIIustrious

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

*Time Skip*
Pia arrived on the beach after eating dinner for a nice evening walk & thought about tomorrow before heading back for a good night's sleep by looking at the sea. She has Rainie & Astraia as her friends. ...

Frostfleur

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 pm
Pearl
Mermaid
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

A young mermaid, about the age of sixteen with golden hair and dark-colored eyes had washed ashore.
She had no idea what time it was, let alone where she even was.
Because of the low tides, She laid a few feet from where the water was currently splashing against the sands.

Her eyes opened slowly.."Ngh, w-where am I?" she mustered.
Stirring, she realized her shell hair tie was gone, and her hair spread across the sand.
In a panic, she jolted upwards; and to her surprise she had human legs.

She smiled. "I- I'm a new person now." she said to herself, she was so surprised at her new legs-
she nearly became lightheaded.
She took a deep breath, knowing she needed to save her energy.
It was a long journey and she was already exhausted.
The last thing she could remember was Triton's trident and a beam of light, from the magic that turned her human.

There weren't a whole lot of people on the beach, but she managed to find a piece of white cloth,
perhaps from a large sail or blanket; and wrapped it around her waist.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Around her thoughts Pia noticed a girl on the beach, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, had a blue shell top along a sail cloth wrapped around her waist & she was around her teens. Pia went over to see if she was okay. Excuse me, but are you alright? Pia held out her hand toward the girl to help her up. What are you doing out here so late?

Frostfleur

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm
Pearl
Mermaid
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Since Pearl was kneeling, she looked up- A human! She was so impressed, she had never seen a human before. She blinked curiously, and then smiled.
"Never better." she replied, voice cracking- her throat was dry from being on the beach all day.
She cleared her throat for a good moment, and continued.

She smiled once more. "Aha, sorry about that."
"Guess I'm a little dehydrated?"
She questioned, followed by a small chuckle.
"My name's Pearl."

"And yours?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Frostfleur

Dapper Noob

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia smiled toward the girl I'm Pia Andreu. Nice to meet you, Pearl. Can you try standing up? Pia said this to Pearl with a smile then noticed that Pearl could get cold from what she's wearing. Pia took off her Windbreaker and placed it on Pearl.

Frostfleur

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games