Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:48 am
Yokies

So cute, yeah. xD I cried a little bit, I'm not gonna lie. I get so emotional over things now, it's weird. sweatdrop I want him to appear again, if you mean after the credits, then yes he does.
It's only after you beat the game that you can catch Zygarde. You can get into Terminus but you can't get to where he is. xD

Yeah. I just don't like at all how it is in comparison to the old ones. They changed it so much and made it suck.

I don't catch that much to be honest either, but I have been wonder trading like crazy so I have a bunch in the Pokedex regardless. xD Chain-fishing can be difficult if you don't like repeatedly doing things in a pattern and not messing it up. You basically have to stay in ONE spot, don't move, even in a different direction, always face the water. You keep selecting your fishing rod to use it, to catch a Pokemon. You reel it in, you can run or battle, doesn't matter, and then after the battle, you continue. You can't select another item or go into any menu (so have the rod you're using registered), and you also can't NOT reel in a Pokemon. You HAVE to encounter one, or the chain will break.

I missed it too. ; w; We always have fun talking haha.

User Image User Image

That's good then. I hated it when N didn't appear anymore after Black. I wanted to see him so much again with Hilda, but he just went away crying It's okay to be emotional. I'm a cry-baby and I'm proud of it xD I thought so. I just went in the first two floors then gave up. I was impatient to get to the Elite Four.

What's the story this time? Why did the character become a Pokemon?

I am excited to Wonder Trade. Now that I have discovered I am capable to connect to my internet this time, I've been itching to trade. After I've explored Lumiose City, then I will definitely get into trading. Of course, I will add your FC before Lumiose coz I've been itching to trade with you xD
      Wow, that is quite tiring. I might try it, just for the sake of it. But I doubt I'll last. I am very impatient when it comes to that xD But I have been lucky before. They said Feebas was hard to capture in Hoenn, but I got her on my third try :3

I know right? I guess I was simply too stupid to feel bad that I couldn't buy the items that were sold in La Victoire. But now, after some time of vanishing, I just don't care anymore. Really. I'm also not that clingy anymore. I've been selling some of my items so that I can finally buy my dream white avi emotion_awesome

Yokies, I miss you too much!! *tackle hug*

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:32 pm
Louisa Iris

It was kind of sad that he just left and didn't come back. Those mysterious Pokemon characters that you always hope will come back. xD Babies. ♥ I'd probably get impatient too, but I already knew I couldn't get to him so I didn't even try haha.

I don't exactly remember. I think the person was having a dream about a Munna being chased by a Hydreigon. Well not I think, I remember that part. xD They wanted to help the Munna, and then something else happens, and they end up falling out of the sky as the Pokemon you chose.

It should be fun haha. Sometimes you might get something kind of meh, but other times it can be really exciting. =3 I guess that's what Wonder Trading is all about; the surprise~ Now that Poke Bank is out, there will be tons more Pokemon up for trade too. Okies. =3
Ooh that's really cool. Feebas can definitely be hard, it's only found in select squares in the river you can find it in in that route. You just have to hope the square you're fishing in is it. My husband actually got a Feebas on Wonder Trade a few days ago. o: And it was holding the item that makes it evolve, so it's now a Milotic. xD

That's cool! o: I noticed Lady Luck has gone down significantly in price, and I knew that's something you always wanted, are you going to bea ble to et it now?

I missed you too. ; w; I was kind of sad logging on and thinking that I probably wouldn't be able to talk to you again for months haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:14 am
Yokies

It was kind of sad that he just left and didn't come back. Those mysterious Pokemon characters that you always hope will come back. xD Babies. ♥ I'd probably get impatient too, but I already knew I couldn't get to him so I didn't even try haha.

I don't exactly remember. I think the person was having a dream about a Munna being chased by a Hydreigon. Well not I think, I remember that part. xD They wanted to help the Munna, and then something else happens, and they end up falling out of the sky as the Pokemon you chose.

It should be fun haha. Sometimes you might get something kind of meh, but other times it can be really exciting. =3 I guess that's what Wonder Trading is all about; the surprise~ Now that Poke Bank is out, there will be tons more Pokemon up for trade too. Okies. =3
Ooh that's really cool. Feebas can definitely be hard, it's only found in select squares in the river you can find it in in that route. You just have to hope the square you're fishing in is it. My husband actually got a Feebas on Wonder Trade a few days ago. o: And it was holding the item that makes it evolve, so it's now a Milotic. xD

That's cool! o: I noticed Lady Luck has gone down significantly in price, and I knew that's something you always wanted, are you going to bea ble to et it now?

I missed you too. ; w; I was kind of sad logging on and thinking that I probably wouldn't be able to talk to you again for months haha.

User Image User Image

Well, we somehow know that N wanted to change his ways after his discovery. But for him to never come back in that game? And to think that he kept on mentioning in Black 2 that he wanted to meet the trainer who showed him the real thing in life. Why'd he have to vanish then? xD
      I did think it was too good to be true that we could capture him so early in the game. But yeah, I just tried in the hopes of getting him :p

Oh okay, so it's just to help a Munna then eh? Kind of a let down in the plot from the last versions. I mean, there was always something so tragic going on before they became Pokemons.

Yes, I do think it's the surprise element. At least there's something to keep the thrill in trading. Is the Poke Bank free or do you have to purchase it too?
      I know. Although I was readying myself for the very long wait to get that Feebas. So I was really surprised when it appeared so early in the game. I remembered playing it then on my emulator, so I did all I can to save that moment in case the game closed in any ways xD That's nice. At least there are people out there who know that others are looking for a Milotic.

Yes, I'm definitely going to get it! I've just sold some stuff from my invo, and I can finally buy it emotion_awesome Edit that. All the low-priced ones were sold already. Now, it's back to 7mil... at least it's the last item on my wishlist. But I don't have anything else to sell anymore... dang, if only I had checked in last night before going to bed T^T
      Correct me if I'm wrong though, but it seems as though things are starting to settle down again? I mean, the prices aren't that high anymore... or is it just a lull in the economy and it's bound to come back?

Yes, it was a stupid mistake of mine to have said that I was leaving forever. I missed this world too much. The real world got to me in the end xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:24 am
Louisa Iris

You would think he knew if he just disappeared he would probably lose track of the trainer and never see them again. xD It's like well duh they're gone now, you left, so they'd probably leave too!
Yeah. xD The third legendary is just never that easy to get haha.

Well I'm sure there is more to the story but I didn't play long enough to really get it. xD But I never got to anything tragic if it was a sad story.

The Pokebank is 5 dollars a year to use. I guess they apparently wanted some form of payment so they had funds to other Pokemon related things, and 5 dollars isn't really a lot for a whole year I suppose. Some people were assuming it'd be every month, but thankfully not! I think you can get a free trial, I'd look up all the details.
Oh gosh. xD Sometimes playing on an emulator made me kind of sad because I felt I really couldn't save what I was doing. It was just on a computer where I could never use these Pokemon anywhere else. ; w;
Mmhm. It was even a modest nature, which is really good for a Milotic~

I wouldn't worry too much about it, with that low of an average buy price no one is going to buy one for 7mil, it'll go down! If I see one go down to the average, I'll go ahead and buy it so I can sell it to you for that in case someone tries to buy up all the cheap ones again. =3
Well things have settled for only a handful of items to be honest. Things are still inflated, incredibly bad, but they've released cheap bundles with handfuls of items in them and those have deflated, but everything else is just ugly inflated.

The real world can do that. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 pm
Yokies

You would think he knew if he just disappeared he would probably lose track of the trainer and never see them again. xD It's like well duh they're gone now, you left, so they'd probably leave too!
Yeah. xD The third legendary is just never that easy to get haha.

Well I'm sure there is more to the story but I didn't play long enough to really get it. xD But I never got to anything tragic if it was a sad story.

The Pokebank is 5 dollars a year to use. I guess they apparently wanted some form of payment so they had funds to other Pokemon related things, and 5 dollars isn't really a lot for a whole year I suppose. Some people were assuming it'd be every month, but thankfully not! I think you can get a free trial, I'd look up all the details.
Oh gosh. xD Sometimes playing on an emulator made me kind of sad because I felt I really couldn't save what I was doing. It was just on a computer where I could never use these Pokemon anywhere else. ; w;
Mmhm. It was even a modest nature, which is really good for a Milotic~

I wouldn't worry too much about it, with that low of an average buy price no one is going to buy one for 7mil, it'll go down! If I see one go down to the average, I'll go ahead and buy it so I can sell it to you for that in case someone tries to buy up all the cheap ones again. =3
Well things have settled for only a handful of items to be honest. Things are still inflated, incredibly bad, but they've released cheap bundles with handfuls of items in them and those have deflated, but everything else is just ugly inflated.

The real world can do that. XD
I know right? Well, we can't really blame him for not knowing since he had gone away and he probably didn't have any contact with them. Most likely he Was also surprised the original trainer had disappeared XD

Well, I never ready was a fan of the Mystery Dungeon series so not much defense coming from my end ×D

That is cheap. I might look into it considering I can earn my own buck :p
There are advantages and disadvantages alike. One advantage is it's very easy to save and load. Disadvantage is it's not portable.
Why? Does it max out its IVs and EVs? You know me, I just don't understand those rofl

That is true. I have just been checking on listings And it has been going down. So I Am keeping my hopes up that it will reach 1 m again. Really? Well I wouldn't to be any burden to you. Just bay it only when it reaches A million to it won't be too expensive on your part. thanks Yokies emotion_hug
At least it's toned down a bit. AT the time d "left", everything's just plain inflated, no exceptions. Maybe this is the start?

Speaking of the real world, how have you been doing? HOw's your son doing?
Sorry for the crappy post and not uniformed letters. I'm on my phone right now razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:52 pm
Louisa Iris

Eh I guess I would have just assumed if some big important dude from my journey just up and left, they would leave too. XD N just comes back like "I wonder where they went" and I'm just like maybe they left to go FIND THEMSELVES after the big deal they just went through!? XD

It's just shitty, don't buy it. xD

Before you do though, you need two systems to work with it, because one has to hold the game you're transferring Pokemon off of, and the other needs to hold the game you want them on. If you can borrow a second DS from someone that would be great, but if you can't, don't buy it quite yet. I guess that's still one limitation Pokemon games will always have, you kind of need two to do any trading.
Not being portable always makes me sad. xD
Oh it just raises the EV's in the Sp. Attack. c: And also lowers the Attack Stat. All the natures do something like that, raise one stat, lower another.

Yeah it's going down haha. Hopefully it'll get lower, I know you really want it so I'm going to keep watch. =3 Don't worry, I'll try to snag a really good deal haha. Just let me know if you purchase one before I do haha.
It could be a start, but Gaia is still pumping out those gold generators, so who knows. D:

I've been doing alright. My son is good too, he's been talking a lot. =3 Learning new things, wanting to watch new things haha.
It's alright, I know how crappy a phone can before these things. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:14 am
Yokies

Eh I guess I would have just assumed if some big important dude from my journey just up and left, they would leave too. XD N just comes back like "I wonder where they went" and I'm just like maybe they left to go FIND THEMSELVES after the big deal they just went through!? XD

It's just shitty, don't buy it. xD

Before you do though, you need two systems to work with it, because one has to hold the game you're transferring Pokemon off of, and the other needs to hold the game you want them on. If you can borrow a second DS from someone that would be great, but if you can't, don't buy it quite yet. I guess that's still one limitation Pokemon games will always have, you kind of need two to do any trading.
Not being portable always makes me sad. xD
Oh it just raises the EV's in the Sp. Attack. c: And also lowers the Attack Stat. All the natures do something like that, raise one stat, lower another.

Yeah it's going down haha. Hopefully it'll get lower, I know you really want it so I'm going to keep watch. =3 Don't worry, I'll try to snag a really good deal haha. Just let me know if you purchase one before I do haha.
It could be a start, but Gaia is still pumping out those gold generators, so who knows. D:

I've been doing alright. My son is good too, he's been talking a lot. =3 Learning new things, wanting to watch new things haha.
It's alright, I know how crappy a phone can before these things. XD

That is true. I guess it could have been fun if it after linking B2 with Black, Hilda comes back and she sorts of gives training tips to the new trainer. Like, you'll be asked before the game starts what character you were in Black. I mean, majority if not all of the players most probably had played Black before trying out B2, right? N nust seems a lot lonelier there, being stuck in his ruined castle... I dunno, I just love N to bits xD

Okay, got that :3 I guess not all Pokemon can be good :p

Oooh, I see. I'm guessing I can't use it on DS though since I can't even connect that to the internet. Oh well, I'll just start of with wonder trade then ^^ Well it kind of makes sense that you need two to trade. I mean, how can you trade when you're all alone right? XD
Before I can live with it. But now, I want all my babies in one game cx
Yeah, I just stick to whatever nature Nature gives them rofl I don't even understand how to compute for the EV. But can you be lucky enough to catch one with lerfect EV and IV already?

Wait for it to go back to 1M so it won't cost you too much. Also because that's probably the most that I can raise now sweatdrop Okies, I'll inform of the lucky day I've finally bought Lady Luck. You think I'll be able to keep quiet about it? rofl
I know. Flynn's booty's just everywhere. But I have to say, it is quite tempting to buy cash. I mean, all those recolors... people will just be swooning over them!

That's good. What's he saying now? Can he form sentences already? Kids are usually most curious about their surrounding during that age. Kinda makes tou wish they'd stop growing and stay that way forever xD

I have been meaning to ask you... is it hard to buy and sell items here? Do you need to have a big capital for it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:44 pm
Louisa Iris

That would have been pretty cute. It definitely would have been nice for the old trainer to come back in some way just like he did. They didn't even have to talk, maybe there could have been a small scene where they just show up and he leaves with them to catch up haha.

I'm not sure, I think it might have to be on two 3DS's. They both have to have download play, I'm not exactly sure how it all works, I'm sure looking it up will get you more information than I could provide since I didn't even try it yet. xD But yeah it does make sense.
I would actually catch multiple of one Pokemon just to make sure it get a beneficial Nature. XD I don't know how to compute for IV's, but Ev's are something you do on your own, you can choose how many points you want in each stat if you train them that way. EV's always start off at zero and they change depending on the items (like zinc, protein calcium, etc) you give them, what you battle, what items they're holding if they affect stats, and/or if you use Super Training. IV's are predetermined and you can never change them, but you can catch a Pokemon with perfect IV's, sure. o:

I guess technically I should already assume you'd tell me. XD I definitely couldn't keep quiet about a big quest being complete lol.
It's tempting, it's why I still do, besides wanting to support the staff that still cares about us. I don't want the site to die at all, so I contribute what I can, but that still doesn't mean I'm happy about what is going on. I'd be just fine if it weren't for the gold generators, since it's inflating the market terribly.

He can kind of form sentences, like when he's asking people to get up and do something for him, or if he wants to do something himself but needs help. I suppose in a way I'm going to miss his tiny self, but I think I'll also enjoy watching him grow up. ^^

Buy and sell? You mean like a vendor would? Buy low, sell high? I think during this time it could definitely be hard, because there isn't a lot to buy that is profitable right now unless it's 10mil+. I'm sure there are other items below that that are good to buy and sell, but I'm not as well versed in anything below that now since everything I did know about is over that price at current. x_x

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm
Yokies

That would have been pretty cute. It definitely would have been nice for the old trainer to come back in some way just like he did. They didn't even have to talk, maybe there could have been a small scene where they just show up and he leaves with them to catch up haha.

I'm not sure, I think it might have to be on two 3DS's. They both have to have download play, I'm not exactly sure how it all works, I'm sure looking it up will get you more information than I could provide since I didn't even try it yet. xD But yeah it does make sense.
I would actually catch multiple of one Pokemon just to make sure it get a beneficial Nature. XD I don't know how to compute for IV's, but Ev's are something you do on your own, you can choose how many points you want in each stat if you train them that way. EV's always start off at zero and they change depending on the items (like zinc, protein calcium, etc) you give them, what you battle, what items they're holding if they affect stats, and/or if you use Super Training. IV's are predetermined and you can never change them, but you can catch a Pokemon with perfect IV's, sure. o:

I guess technically I should already assume you'd tell me. XD I definitely couldn't keep quiet about a big quest being complete lol.
It's tempting, it's why I still do, besides wanting to support the staff that still cares about us. I don't want the site to die at all, so I contribute what I can, but that still doesn't mean I'm happy about what is going on. I'd be just fine if it weren't for the gold generators, since it's inflating the market terribly.

He can kind of form sentences, like when he's asking people to get up and do something for him, or if he wants to do something himself but needs help. I suppose in a way I'm going to miss his tiny self, but I think I'll also enjoy watching him grow up. ^^

Buy and sell? You mean like a vendor would? Buy low, sell high? I think during this time it could definitely be hard, because there isn't a lot to buy that is profitable right now unless it's 10mil+. I'm sure there are other items below that that are good to buy and sell, but I'm not as well versed in anything below that now since everything I did know about is over that price at current. x_x

User Image User Image

I know right? Oh well, goes to show we can't have everything in this life~
      By the way, how do you enter the FC? Do you do it in the PSS? I've been trying to do it this whole time, but I just don't know how. All I get are random people all over the world xD Although I have tried Wonder Trade. I'm sorry to say that I was a bit lousy at that first time. I'll just make it up in the future rofl And how do you get your own FC?

Oh my, that's a lot of technicality xD I'll just be content with battling like hell... although I haven't tried my luck in battling with other people. What does EV and IV stand for again?

Well, I'm going to tell you know that I'll definitely not be able to buy Lady Luck again. The prices... I still regret the fact that I didn't log in again that Saturday night. Don't even bother getting one for me. I know I wouldn't be able to buy it off from you :p now, I'm just thinking of a white hair that will go perfect for my White Avi. I've given up on Lady Luck, haha xD
      I know, so bloody tempting! I would so want to buy some cash coz I know I'll never be able to sell what I will buy with cash for gold anyway. But whenever I think about how much it would cost me in real money, forget it... I'll just buy myself a Poke Bank instead xD

That's cute! Baby talk is just plain adorable~ How old is he again?
      Aww, the joys of a mother heart It is heart warming to watch your kid grow up. You just can't describe the joys of it, especially for a mom.

Yeah, that. Well, I was just browsing along in the Exchange and I saw how fast items are going and the gold being traded. That's how I thought that it's very lucrative and that one can earn profits from it. I just wanted to ask some tips from you since you said you do vending (somewhere along our conversation over the past year xD).

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah, that's basically it. XD
Oh the FC is entered in the 3DS's own menu rather than in the games themselves. You just go to that orange square face and you can register it there. =3 And your own FC will be in that same place as well. Was Wonder Trading at least fun? XD

Well sometimes that can work just as well, since Pokemon still has luck based elements too. XD EV stands for Effort Values because you have to work for them, it takes "effort". IV stands for Individual Values, because that's what each "individual" Pokemon is "born" with, you can't change them.

Oh gosh, it certainly has gone up. I wasn't expecting that at all. All of this inflation is way too ridiculous. ._. I'm still going to try, I don't want you to go without. XD
Haha yeah, sometimes people's priorities are different and while someone may think it's okay to drop that kind of money on here, others want to use their money for other things and there is nothing wrong with that. :3

He's going to be three next month! 4laugh
He's really cute with older kids haha. He likes them much better than kids his own age. Hopefully when he starts school that'll change though, since he'll HAVE to be around kids his age. XD

Oh I see! Yeah, it can be pretty lucrative, I made a 4mil profit on buying something just now and selling it on the MP. ^^; Though what I bought was 59mil, so I needed a lot to be able to do that. x_x; That's why I said starting off smaller would be a problem for me, but I basically target things I know would be popular. Sometimes you have to really watch the exchange for it too or other people will buy right from under you. Plus things that are easy to sell in general, you can always tell how easy something sells by looking at their graphs and seeing how many units are sold each day. Things that rally users like to wear are perfect examples of that, because they're ALWAYS being bought.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 pm
Yokies

Haha yeah, that's basically it. XD
Oh the FC is entered in the 3DS's own menu rather than in the games themselves. You just go to that orange square face and you can register it there. =3 And your own FC will be in that same place as well. Was Wonder Trading at least fun? XD

Well sometimes that can work just as well, since Pokemon still has luck based elements too. XD EV stands for Effort Values because you have to work for them, it takes "effort". IV stands for Individual Values, because that's what each "individual" Pokemon is "born" with, you can't change them.

Oh gosh, it certainly has gone up. I wasn't expecting that at all. All of this inflation is way too ridiculous. ._. I'm still going to try, I don't want you to go without. XD
Haha yeah, sometimes people's priorities are different and while someone may think it's okay to drop that kind of money on here, others want to use their money for other things and there is nothing wrong with that. :3

He's going to be three next month! 4laugh
He's really cute with older kids haha. He likes them much better than kids his own age. Hopefully when he starts school that'll change though, since he'll HAVE to be around kids his age. XD

Oh I see! Yeah, it can be pretty lucrative, I made a 4mil profit on buying something just now and selling it on the MP. ^^; Though what I bought was 59mil, so I needed a lot to be able to do that. x_x; That's why I said starting off smaller would be a problem for me, but I basically target things I know would be popular. Sometimes you have to really watch the exchange for it too or other people will buy right from under you. Plus things that are easy to sell in general, you can always tell how easy something sells by looking at their graphs and seeing how many units are sold each day. Things that rally users like to wear are perfect examples of that, because they're ALWAYS being bought.

User Image User Image

Oh, I see. No wonder I can't enter it in the game xD And there I was fuming because I can't trade with you rofl
      Yes! I really got a surprise when the first time, I got a Pansear. Although, I have to admit, it was kind of stupid for me to trade a Zigzagoon. Forgive me! T^T

Yes, I do agree that Pokemon games have a lot of luck embedded in them.
      How do you know what EVs your Pokemon have? As well as the IV? I just look at the stats and that's it for me, you see. Or is it the one with the crazy computation found in Bulbapedia? But the name makes sense. Easy enough to understand the concept.

As long as it doesn't go down to 1mil or something, don't. I don't want you to have a loss for it. I'm just going to look for other substitutes. Although, I am thinking of just getting Miko Gakko for it, even if the hair is purple. Or I could just go with the hair in Salon Durem. Have you seen that white dream avi of mine?
      Well, to each his own as they say. Sometimes, people's priorities are so bang out of order. Like here in the Philippines, some people would sacrifice their money just to be able to buy load for their prepaid sim cards when they could use that money to buy food for their family.

Awww, that is cute~! I'm sure he'll change as well. My niece was like that as well before she started school. Now, she's the most popular girl among her peers rofl What's name again? I'm sorry... all this time and I haven't asked for his name T^T

Wow, that is a big profit... and a big capital. I was thinking of starting with just 1mil then work my way up. So that's what the graphs are for eh? I usually just ignore them. Hehe, I can feel that I'm going to have to lose a lot of money before I get the hang of things. Especially now that I'm not even online that much xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:33 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh gosh. XD; Yeah, I guess they decided instead of making all these different codes for different games that has online capabilities, that they just make a central code for the whole system~
Haha it's alright, people trade knowing they might not get something good. Sometimes you have to start small to be able to get better things to trade. xD

Yup! Even if you're really skilled and on the verge of winning, just a little bit of bad luck can take the win from you.
Well in the new game there is a man in Kiloude City that'll give you a rough idea of your Pokemon's IV's, I'd look that up on Bulbapedia or Serebii to see what he says means, because I haven't actually used him. xD EV's you can kind of tell in the Super Training thing, it'll show a bar being filled by the EV points you got, and the diagram will point to the ones getting those points, but here isn't a way to really tell the EXACT values.

I'll keep that in mind, don't worry~ I'm not sure if I actually have seen it, or it's just my bad memory not remembering haha. I hope they add more hairs in salon durem sooner or later, they need more styles.
That's kind of sad to be honest. o.o Though I think those type of people are everywhere, they'd rather put it into something not important than buy food or pay bills.

Aw that's sweet. xD I wonder if he'll be at all popular. I just hope no one thinks it's okay to bully him though, because I'ma go down to that school and raise hell lol. Oh that's alright~ His name is Christopher, but we call him by his middle name, Matthew. 3nodding

I think vending is something you might need to be online a bit more for, or at least go with really safe things. P: Though with the economy as crazy as it is right now, it can definitely be hard to get into it if you haven't done it before. But yeah, graphs can be very helpful. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm
Yokies

Oh gosh. XD; Yeah, I guess they decided instead of making all these different codes for different games that has online capabilities, that they just make a central code for the whole system~
Haha it's alright, people trade knowing they might not get something good. Sometimes you have to start small to be able to get better things to trade. xD

Yup! Even if you're really skilled and on the verge of winning, just a little bit of bad luck can take the win from you.
Well in the new game there is a man in Kiloude City that'll give you a rough idea of your Pokemon's IV's, I'd look that up on Bulbapedia or Serebii to see what he says means, because I haven't actually used him. xD EV's you can kind of tell in the Super Training thing, it'll show a bar being filled by the EV points you got, and the diagram will point to the ones getting those points, but here isn't a way to really tell the EXACT values.

I'll keep that in mind, don't worry~ I'm not sure if I actually have seen it, or it's just my bad memory not remembering haha. I hope they add more hairs in salon durem sooner or later, they need more styles.
That's kind of sad to be honest. o.o Though I think those type of people are everywhere, they'd rather put it into something not important than buy food or pay bills.

Aw that's sweet. xD I wonder if he'll be at all popular. I just hope no one thinks it's okay to bully him though, because I'ma go down to that school and raise hell lol. Oh that's alright~ His name is Christopher, but we call him by his middle name, Matthew. 3nodding

I think vending is something you might need to be online a bit more for, or at least go with really safe things. P: Though with the economy as crazy as it is right now, it can definitely be hard to get into it if you haven't done it before. But yeah, graphs can be very helpful. xD

User Image User Image

Yeah, even my mom was asking what the fuss is all about. Then I when I told her about not being able to trade with Yokies, she asked, "What's a Yokies?" I just laughed rofl
      I JUST ADDED YOU!!! Here's my FC (coz I'm really excited to add you and all, haha) 0318-8441-7866
      Oh, I am so excited about this whee rofl
      Yeah, I do think that's easier. I mean, it is tough to remember all your codes and such from different games. Can you trade with Black/Black2 then using this FC?

Oh yes, I do think I have talked to him before. Like he said that my Delphox has very high Sp. Attack or something. Yeah, I'll go and research about him then, thanks ^^
      At least it's a rough estimation. I have been training my babies to raise their Sp. Attack since they're almost all Fire... except for Lucario, I'm raising his Attack. But I have been trying to do Pokemon Amie more instead of ST. They're just so adorable there~!

Well, I'm wearing the incomplete avi now coz I'm going to try things out in Salon Durem. Although, I am inclined to buying Miko Gakko for it, but it's purple!
      I know, very sad. But that's just how it is. Sometimes, when you really want something, you'd do anything just to get it and even make sacrifices. We all do that sometimes, but it just depends on the gravity of what we're doing for it to be considered "wrong".

He'll be all right. We all thought my niece wouldn't be because of her speech problems, but she's fine. Bullying... hiss! Yeah, go and raise hell for him. I'll support you along the way.
      I like the name Matthew, it sounds so gentlemanly. What wouldn't I give for him to meet my other niece, haha xD

Yes, really safe things. The prices are so erratic now, it's just hard to predict what might still sell high the following week. We'll see. It's just an idea of mine, although I doubt I'll be able to put it to action.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:57 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh gosh. xD I think my name would confuse anyone haha. Sometimes people think it says "Yorkies" haha. I got you added! =3 Sorry it took a while, a lot going on right now.
Oh, no. You still have to use the FC inside those games since that's just how they are. They can't connect to the 3DS's actual interface, so it's not possible to use it's code.

Any research you can do will probably be more informative than me. xD I'm just.. not good at remembering things to tell others haha.
Haha Pokemon-Amie is the cutest thing. I have all of my Pokemon maxed out in that one right now. XD

I can understand not wanting to get the purple since it's so different. ; w;
Yeah, that's the truth of it. Sometimes giving up something is necessary, but if it's not for a good reason then it just makes you look bad.

I would hope anyone would support me in raising hell haha. I've always believed it's part of the staff's responsibility at school to make sure the classrooms are a safe place for their students. If they don't want step up to the plate in helping kids feel better at school, then they're in the wrong profession.
Oh gosh. xD I hope he grows up to be a gentleman haha. Right now he's a bit of a brat, but they all go through that stage. For the most part he can be sweet though.

I don't think it'd hurt to try at least. =3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:17 pm
Yokies

Oh gosh. xD I think my name would confuse anyone haha. Sometimes people think it says "Yorkies" haha. I got you added! =3 Sorry it took a while, a lot going on right now.
Oh, no. You still have to use the FC inside those games since that's just how they are. They can't connect to the 3DS's actual interface, so it's not possible to use it's code.

Any research you can do will probably be more informative than me. xD I'm just.. not good at remembering things to tell others haha.
Haha Pokemon-Amie is the cutest thing. I have all of my Pokemon maxed out in that one right now. XD

I can understand not wanting to get the purple since it's so different. ; w;
Yeah, that's the truth of it. Sometimes giving up something is necessary, but if it's not for a good reason then it just makes you look bad.

I would hope anyone would support me in raising hell haha. I've always believed it's part of the staff's responsibility at school to make sure the classrooms are a safe place for their students. If they don't want step up to the plate in helping kids feel better at school, then they're in the wrong profession.
Oh gosh. xD I hope he grows up to be a gentleman haha. Right now he's a bit of a brat, but they all go through that stage. For the most part he can be sweet though.

I don't think it'd hurt to try at least. =3

User Image User Image

YOKIES, YOU ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I'VE EVER MET HERE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart
      I'm so effin' happy, I could cry whee emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome
      I'll repay you somehow, just wait. But I am forever in your debt emotion_hug

Probably because she hasn't heard that name in her life. And she doesn't really understand the concept of using usernames, so yeah, she just asked what a Yokies was rofl
      No problem-o! The important thing is that we have both added each other and can now trade and battle and do all the stuff we've been meaning to do ever since we started talking xD
      Oh dang, and there I was hoping I can transfer my babies from Black to X :p

Still, first hand experience is still the best educator. That's why I prefer asking people :p
      I know right? It's so adorable!! I'm working on my Charizard right now. It's kind of weird petting a big titchy dragon, but it's fun xD I've only been playing with Delphox coz I'm really attached to him. But I haven't really tried doing the making faces game xD

Well, it looked good, but yeah it was just off color. I had been thinking of using the Wisteria Breeze just to make the colors balanced out, but then... now it just simply looks wonderful emotion_kirakira
      Look bad and selfish. And just plain hard to understand. Like, how can you trade something as petty as prepaid load over food?!

True. considering the amount of time spent in schools, you'd think they would do something to make it safer and well, more homey. Don't worry, you got me (even if I'm miles away). Bullying should be stopped. Nobody has the right to tell anybody they don't have any rights. Although, I have to say it the teachers, it's kind of hard disciplining someone else's kid. I mean, if a kid misunderstood an action, things might turn bad for the teacher.
      He'll be fine. We're all bratty at that age. Babies are sweet. Period. A little annoying at times, but sweet. Maybe it's because they're so innocent and honest that makes them so adorable.

Yes, I'm definitely going to try. And I'll start by scouting off in the Exchange 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games