Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:49 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

She was too slow! Lucy cursed when the Quaffle flew past her fingers into the hoop, diving to catch it before passing it to the closest chaser, Brianna.

K E E P E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━
                                                        great catchdang healthyhold the line
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +6
                                                        xxx
                                                        Final Roll: --

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                            f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

kiska166

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was up in the air when the game started, and he blinked as he saw Eve try to hit a bludger. Noticing that she had hit herself, Leon decided to aim at her, thinking if she was taken out, then Gryffindor would be in a bit of trouble.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                  Final Roll: 25 (Hit unless blocked!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: ********' 'ell, why th' ******** does Wallis need ta be in this ********' spor'?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:38 am
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ & Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon noticed that Leon had aimed a bludger at Eve. Narrowing his eyes, he swung in to try and block, aiming his swing toward Leon instead.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
                                                  Final Roll: 24 (Blocked and hit!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping we win.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:11 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Snakes Match

Fianna smiled as she caught sight of the Snitch. 'We're in business,' she thought, glad she wasn't repeating her performance from last term, as she hunkered down over her mount, and began her chase. Hearing the chime indicating a goal was scored only encouraged the young lioness to get a move on. 'Great, we're already ten points down. I need to do my job quickly here.'

OOC:
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (1/3) (3.11 pm)
Effect Value: 26
Results: Spotted!

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

Rey smiled and greeted Fianna when she approached her and Raymond before continuing her stretches. They didn't have to wait long for the rest of the teams to show up and soon, the game started. Rey shot up and circled around to look for a bludger before noticing Brandon aiming a bludger at Leon. Narrowing her eyes, she swooped in to save him, trying to hit Fianna instead.

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: LeonTarget: Fianna
                                                      Final Roll: 19 (saved and hit!)

10 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Graydon Ironshield

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee grinned as she spotted the snitch and began her chase.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      10-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Arienne grinned as her team made a goal. She shot forward to steal the ball from Brianna.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grabbed the ball and sped off towards the goals once again. She was ready to win this game!

AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              1/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryffindor v Slytherin
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Slyth Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

кι¢к ѕтαят тнє gσℓ∂єи gєиєяαтσяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕωєєт тαℓк, вυт ∂σи'т ιитιмι∂αтє нєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє gσ∂ѕ fяσм єиgιиєєяιиgxxxxxx
                                                          fєєℓ иσ иєє∂ fσя αиу ιитєяfєяιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve barely winced as the bludger hit her, even though it did quite a number on her shoulder. She grunted, switched arms with her bat, and thanked her lucky stars that she'd forced herself to be ambidextrous, at least when it came to Quidditch. She couldn't exactly hold onto the broom properly now, but she could hold it and that was good enough. Brandon saved her from a hit from Leon, thank God. She glared, and went after the bludger that'd been aimed at Fianna, intending to send it towards Aimee

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυя ιмαgє ιи тнє ∂ι¢тισиαяу, тнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи σя∂ιиαяу
                                                          xxxxxx¢αи ι gєт 2 мαувє єνєи 3 σf тнєѕє, ¢σмιи'
                                                          xxxxxxxxxfяσм ѕρα¢є тσ тєα¢н уσυ σf тнє ρℓєια∂єѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє ѕριяιтѕ ωнєи тнєу иєє∂ уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи נυѕт α яєα∂-тняσυgн

Gryffindor Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives:

Aiming At
                                                          Aimee - Redirecting from Fianna
                                                          Final Roll: 21 - Blocked and Hit
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

spaceBas didn't get very far, unfortunately, Ray stealing the ball back almost immediately. To make matters worse, the Slytherin made it to the Gryffindor goals and scored before he could catch up and try to prevent it. Frowning, Bas watched as Flick intercepted Lucy's shot to Brianna. He shot off after the Slytherin, moving in to steal.

xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

Modifiers: (+8 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stealing from Flick
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious

spaceBas barely managed to get the quaffle from the fourth year. Tucking it under his arm, he started for the Slytherin goals.

Lives:

Currently
                                                          To the Goal 1/3
                                                          Final Roll: 18 - Success
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Yes! Ten points on the board. Raymond smiled as the ball went through the hoops. As Lucy passed the ball to Brianna, Raymond followed after. He was behind Flick when she took the ball. When it was stolen by Bas, Raymond headed after him and attempted to steal the ball back.

With: Gryffindor & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: Bas - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 24 (Steal)
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 10

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:51 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Gaining the ball back, Raymond headed back towards the Gryffindor goal for another go. Here's hoping he could keep it going.

With: Gryffindor & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 10

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious

spaceMerlin, he couldn't keep the ball for two bloody seconds! Gritting his teeth, Bas set after Ray to try and regain possession.

Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stealing from Ray
                                                          Final Roll: 26 - Success
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious

spaceMaybe Ray didn't expect Bas to be so quick behind him; that was about the only reason he could come up with for why he was able to steal so easily this time. Whatever, all that mattered was he had the ball. Once again, he looped around to try for the Slytherin goals.

Lives:

Currently
                                                          To the Goal 1/3
                                                          Final Roll: 26 - Success
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games