Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleKeeperWearing

Minn looked up when she heard another voice nearby. Green eyes looked up, the girl a bit confused. "Yes, I'm Minn! Hi Leo! You were doing really super out there! I hope you make the team!" Her grin was bright, the girl an eternal well of optimism. "It is a lot of fun, even if I haven't really gotten to do much. That just means the Chasers are super good, though, so I don't mind. And yes, yes we have a lot of good players. My big brother plays for Hufflepuff as a Chaser, and he's really good, but I get to watch him and Rem play backyard Quidditch for years now, and I secretly think she's better... but don't tell him, okay?!" The girl giggled happily, knowing her brother wasn't one much to care. She nibbled more on her granola bar, looking happier than ever.

murruelecreuset

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

"Thanks but I don't think I even come close to Remy or Cait." Leonette told Minn honestly. Thinking back to when she first meet Remy she remembered her talking about how her cousin couldn't be worse the Dhyl the Hufflepuff Chaser. Could that be Minn's brother? Leonette guessed it much be unless there was more than one guy playing Chaser on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. "Oh I won't. Your secret is safe with me." she told her a big smile on her face.

With: Quidditch Team... Minn

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Team 1 (0/3)
Position: Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot, -1 hit
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Minn shook her head a bit, still smiling. "Well, maybe not, but Remy's been playing since her first year, and Cait has played a few too. Well... think about it this way, you did better than I've ever done as Chaser!" That sounded inspiring... right? She nodded at the younger girl, beaming. Minn reached into her bag and grabbed a bright pink water bottle and took a sip, then gave Leo a curious look. "Oh, I saw you get hit earlier. Are you okay?"

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Leonette nodded. "That means a lot. I'm just going to strive to be just as good as Remy and Cait someday." she said happily. In no way was she ever going to be discouraged for not making the team. She'd just try next year and work hard to improve it was as simple as that. "It's actually because of Remy I tried out for Chaser. I debated about trying out for Keeper cause of my dad really. He's fascinated with muggles so he's gotten me into all the sports he can think of. Football being the major one." she explained.

It took Minn to mention about her getting hit earlier to remind Leonette that her arm actually hurt. "Yeah I'm fine, I mean don't get me wrong it hurts but it could be a lot worst." she told her honestly. Leonette wasn't afraid of a little abuse after all that was also part of the game. Luckily she didn't think anything was broken or at least. However she understood the cause for concern.

With: Quidditch Team... Minn

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Team 1 (0/3)
Position: Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot, -1 hit
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye blinked a bit everyone was taking a brake but the game was still going wasn't it. He sighed a bit he waited all summer to get in the air again and now he was now taking a brake after a bit of gameplay. This sucked. He flew down his sides hurt a bit from the bludger hit but he tried to ignore it. Everyone was just now sitting and talking. Tevye used this moment to rest and started to stretch out a bit. Only slightly wincing when he hit his bruised side.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

Position: Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to AC, +5 to Hit. -1 ow, good shot you got me.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] [ ]

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Minn smiled at Leo, proud she was making the girl feel better. When Leo explained her reasons for Chasing, the older girl nodded. "It was 'cause of Remy and Dhylly that I tried for Keeper. They always needed one during summer practices, so they made me do it. At least I got pretty good... I think." The green-eyed girl giggled, then sipped at her water. "I know Rem always has lotsa potions and stuff, but she looks busy. Maybe Elli has some? She's the new Captain... oh... but she looks busy too..." The girl scratched at her neck, not sure what to do now.

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Disappointed

Theo watched as everyone seemed to have gone to the ground to take a break. He instantly grounded himself and walked around, feeling good to be back on two feet again. His knees were a little locked up however; so he kept bending them back and forth until he was comfortable again. He also cracked his back very loudly and sat on the for a second, stretching his tight limbs, making sure he was limber enough to be comfortable. He wanted to catch the snitch one time, but he wasn't sure if he ever would now. It was okay though. Hopefully they would keep him around so he can practice for a year.

He now awaited the older girl Elli to blow the whistle to take flight again, feeling a lot better. He wanted to take a nap, but it was too early for that; so he was content on trying out some more to help wake him up. He wanted to impress them and so far, all he has done has seen the snitch. He hasn't come close to it at all though. The smallest distance between him and the snitch was 3 ft. Sure, that may be close, but he didn't really know what they considered close. Who cares? If he doesn't catch up, he doesn't win, what does 'close' have to do with everything? It upset him to some degree, but it also made him want to practice more and more.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli watched the team take a break, as she tallied down all her notes on a piece of paper. When she was finished with her thoughts, she folded the paper up and tucked it into a pocket on the inside of her quidditch robes. With that all done, she took the air and blew her whistle once again. "Breaks over. All of you back into the game. Jacob come here for a second."

Elli floated above the pitch, swinging her legs as they dangled from the sides of her broom. Teal eyes followed her team as she waited for her Vice Captain to join her high in the air and out of hearing range of all the students below.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
mc2
kiska166
IceGrayWolf
Xistund
Miss GryffindorK
RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset
Rawwry
Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:15 pm
Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: nervous] [thinking: I'm probably not going to get an actual spot...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Team Tryouts]

No sooner had Toby gotten back up in the air than Elli blew her whistle for a break and they all landed. He stood and drank water for a while, watching the others. Ronna and Cameron, who he supposed was Elli's boyfriend, had gotten into a shouting row up in the air, and he didn't really know what to make of that. Honestly, he didn't know what to make of this entire team. The former captain had cheated, everyone knew that, and now she was trying out again, which must be horribly awkward for Elli, who must have been her vice captain, as she was now in charge. He sometimes wondered why Quidditch made people stress out so much. He loved the game...but it was just a game, and it wasn't fun if people got obsessive and carried away. Then Elli gave the command that break was over, so he got back on his broom with only a few winces, and took off into the sky.

Younger now than we were before.

TEAM 2
Position: Trying Out for Beater
AC: 12
Mods: +2 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
Lives: (X)(X)(X)(X)

((This is my first time, ever, rping a character playing Quidditch. The dice system confuses the heck out of me but I'm going to try. Please let me know if I do anything wrong, guys. Thanks!))

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
fiery red hair and brown and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun had been sitting on the dirt, watching the crowd as he waited for the break to be over. He did not speak to anyone, but sat thinking. For the past few months something was odd. But what he could not say. "Well, best to get back to the game." he said as Elli called the break to an end. He stood and jumped on his broom, flying back into the air and searching for the snitch.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 1 (Experience)
+ 6 Sighting
+ 6 Catch

Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 10
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith flew back into the air and after a bludger, now that the break was over it was time to do this for real. Seeing the Second year, Toby, he smirked and swung the bludger at him. "Let's go kid." he said.

Team 2
Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 3 (4 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 17
Modifiers: +5
Aiming at: Toby
Final Roll: 11
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron's breathing slowed down quite by the time the break was over. His heart rate slowed as well, and his water bottle was almost empty. The boy took off into the air again, eyes scanning the pitch. He had to make sure he didn't get carried away and swing at Ronna again. A twelve year old yelling at him and causing him to lose his position on the team wasn't something he wanted. Hazel eyes locked on a bludger that had been coming his way, and the sixth year knew he had to make a decision now. Swinging his bat towards it, he aimed at Leonette.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Leonette Mitchell
Targets Hit: 0
People Hit: 3
Bludgers Blocked: 1
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 18
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: health back to normal))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria flew towards the goal posts and floated in front of them, watching the pitch. She needed to keep on her toes if she wanted to prove she could be a great keeper for the team.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +12
Shots Blocked: 0
Modifiers: (blocking goals +4)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

Probably won't manage the save but..

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna stood at the command and mounted her broom. She gave Crash a good natured wave before focusing on the game. She noted Cam's aim at Leo and knew the odds of Ronna pulling a save were slim but she thought it was worth the try.

Team One
Position: Applying for Beater
Blocking for Leonette (failure)
Roll: 7
Total: 7 +1+2= 10
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) ...
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [O] [0] [0]

Hit by Bludger: 4
Saved from Bludger: 0

Occ: posting from phone. Gah... so annoying  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:45 pm
User Image

David got up from the ground when Elli said break was over. He was ready to go at it again. "Alright time for another go." he spoke getting on his broom. Flying up into the air David went in search for the snitch.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
AC: 17
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games