Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:26 am
diablo en musica 92

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

Horace would look up from his desk to see the kid walk in. Checking through his files, he found hers and handed her a head band

"Train hard and train smart. The Union will need you soon"

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:37 am
User Image

Kyoko Saimoto
"Can we not find a peaceful resolution in this age?"

[: Otogakure :] - [: Genin :] - [: Kuton :] - [: Ninjutsu/ Bloodline:] - [: Calm :]

Kyoko would take the headband and tie it around her waist and give a gentle smile before she slapped both her cheek and puffed up a bit with confidence. "Understood~!", she said trying to seem tough, but she only seemed to embarrass herself to which case she would blush, bow once more before heading to Academy to train.

((OCC: .... ))

_______________________________[ My Power ]_______________________________

Chakra Pool:
|| [ 415 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 415 ] ||

Stamina Pool:
|| [ 185 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 185 ] ||

|| Format Made by Diablo en Musica 92 ||

People Quoted:

Yo-ko

Techniques Used:

None...

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

His shady movements only caused her to further tense up. Aki was seconds away from casting some type of Genjutsu, or worse. Letting her bloodline loose. Control was something she lost when it came to her Genjutsu in this dreary place. Thankfully, for Okabe's own being, he backed off but not before the person who she had come to see had arrived. The man behind the operation of this village handed her a headband, Aki looking at it with disgust. Her muddy colored eyes flickered to the man's face. "I already have one of these. Somewhere..." She quipped, greatly displeased that this person couldn't even tell the difference in what type of Shinobi walked through his doors. "I'm not here for a pep talk either." Aki followed up, seconds from deeming this person useless and finding something else for herself to do. Her training was almost complete. Two jutu's away form mastering her bloodline and two more away from creating Genjutsu's that would be able to give her the freedom she craved. She wanted missions. That was the only thing she needed at the moment. Missions so she could practice her jutsu on guinea pigs.

Yo-ko
Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Chunnin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 480/480 ┇ Stamina: 120/120

It had been a long time since he had entered the Otokage's residence. It had almost a year since he had been sent away on a mission only to be captured by the enemy, be held captive, and worked as a slave. If it wasn't for the revolt planned by some of the other slaves, Kaito would not have been able to kill his captives and make his escape.

He had spent months making his way back to Otogakure. During his travels, Kaito kept hearing about how the village of Sound was nothing more than a ghost town. This only pushed Kaito to move faster and see for himself if his home was really in shambles. And now he was here. Entering the village had been as easy as pushing open the unlocked gates. Entering the building that housed their leader was just as easy. Now he stood outside the door of the Otokage's office. He could hear voices coming from the office; one female and one male. Taking a deep breath, he would open the door and enter the office.

Kaito's white eyes would lean against the wall and scan the office. He would wait until the female finished her conversation with the man behind the desk.

Xymphonic

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image
Kaito Hyuuga

Chunnin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 480/480 ┇ Stamina: 120/120

Seeing absolutely no progress in the conversation, Kaito would exit back through the office door and head for the Academy. At least there he could be productive.

[/Exit]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:57 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Okabe came up to the office, his face was solemn and cold as he knew who he was about to see, the man who had stomped out the light that was Sound. However this was all necessary, Okabe glanced around the halls to the office and then finally found himself at the front door to The President's Office. Okabe's situation was dire, he had to become stronger, to match his mentor's power, then surpass it. Under what name, UHV, Otogakure, Missing-Nin, or some other village, sometime in the far future... Okabe saw himself as a shinobi of not legend, or myth.... but as a shinobi of historical importance. He wouldn't be a story, he'd be a fact.

Okabe looked at the secretary and spoke "I have my report for a patrol of the village, one possible threat was spotted at the gates, the Guard are dealing with her as we speak still. You can pass it on, or I can. I need to speak to The President anyways, for my future in the UHV." Okabe glanced over to the door and walked up to it, there was no one here waiting, was his office empty as well? The Bakuton shinobi was growing impatient, he knew with every passing minute, the people of Otogakure would run to the aid of the lady of snakes. The ones with the sharingan, she was the only thing left with a, known, connection with the first Otokage; her connection was her snakes, and her arrival after all was lost in the village, a sparkle of hope in their eyes.
[Patrol Village Mission Completed.]

AC :: 1,900
Ryo :: 300
Chakra Lvl :: [ 260 cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 235 cP ] out of [ 260 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 240 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 240 sP ] out of [ 240 sP ]
Jutsu's :: Shadow Clone [x1]
Reductions ::

Yo-ko
Yo-ko-ception.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:53 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The secretary told the President that someone was there to see him, and she would tell him to enter.

The president Horace would look up from his desk, putting a few papers away as he clasped his hands together, looking over the top of his glasses.

"A threat you say? please, do describe"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Yo-ko

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"

As the secretary said he was aloud to see the President, Okabe nodded and a burst of info rushed into his mind as his clone was dispersed. So the lady was now under our custody. Okabe took the thoughts and bundled them up as he entered the office, ready to give his report. "Not so much of a threat, as a person of interest. A lady with pink hair and a large python came to the gates, saying she was the successor of Suoh. One of our shinobi tried to help her get into the village through the use of a Genjutsu as well. The lady in question has been taken in by the guard though with a bag over her head, she is waiting to meet with you." Okabe said as he stood straight in front of the President.

Okabe then thought about something, "I don't think it's safe. Suoh went mad before he left, and Apollo simply up and vanished, leaving the UHV and betraying it. Any connection to Suoh should not be allowed in this village so long as you are here. I think we should Interrogate her, or file her in the least before."

He took a step closer to the desk and spoke again "I would also like to say I am ready to take my Mission to become a Chuunin." OKabe said standing firm in front of Horace, he held his gaze and only gave a look of business.

AC :: 1,900
Chakra Lvl :: [ 260 cP ] + [ 15 cP ] = [ 235 cP ] out of [ 260 cP ]
Jutsu's :: Shadow Clone [x1]

Yo-ko
Yo-ko-ception.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 pm
Azzurro Skyde

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The president would gaze blankly at the ninja standing before him, for an unknown reason. He would clear his throat for a moment and then speak.

"I appreciate your advice, but the issue at the gate has been solved. Chunnin you say? Well, I may have such a mission for you. The hidden rain complex has been complaining about raises on their location. Investigate, complete, and return."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:44 am
Yo-ko
Please reply with haste. Lol

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"

It seemed the President was under some sort of plan himself, the problem eat the gate had been fixed during Okabe's time in the office. As the President cleared his throat, Okabe stood in his position, listening to his words. He was going to be sent to the rain village?, or at least their complex. Okabe nodded to the President and opened his mouth "What kind of complaints have been coming in?" he asked, looking to him with narrowed eyes, this mission would be a cinch.

AC :: 2,250 AC
Chakra Lvl :: [ 260 cP ] + [ 0 cP ] = [ 260cP ] out of [ 260 cP ]
Jutsu's ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm
Azzurro Skyde
totally was supposed to say raides

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The president would rub his temples for a moment before speaking. The whole situation just got worse and worse.

"communication with the complex has been minimal. I'm sure it is as result of whatever they are facing. What ever it is, its rather good. So please...be careful...."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:56 pm
Yo-ko
Lol

User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"

Okabe looked to the President and nodded once more, his white hair folding over his one eye as his mask covered his mouth and nose. Okabe's hands locked into fists as he felt the clench of his leather gloves between his fingers. "It won't be a problem, I'll make the ground rattle with force under whatever 'it' is." Okabe brought his head down and bowed to the President, he then looked to the door and then to the President "I'll return with good news as fast as I can." Then with those words, Okabe began to walk outside of the office, to go towards the Gates.
[/exit]

AC :: 2,250 AC
Chakra Lvl :: [ 260 cP ] + [ 0 cP ] = [ 260cP ] out of [ 260 cP ]
Jutsu's ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image

~Otogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu/Bloodline | Chakra 355/355 | Stamina: 145/145~

Inventory
☒ 15 Throwing knife
☒ Dog tags with her nickname on them
☒ Ring from her only dead friend on a necklace

Gear
☒ Mercenary vest

Jutsu Used

Passives

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒
Ryo: 0 / AC: 0
☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

Obsyria walked sternly towards the office, you could hear her foot steps from a ways away as she briskly approached the door. Her hunger for power was almost dripping from her pours and could not be contained. Stopping at the door she gave two knocks before opening the door and closing it behind her turning towards the person in charge she snapped herself into an attention stance and spoke up. "Obsyria Hatake reporting sir." Giving a moment for him to acknowledge her presence "Here to receive ninja status." Pushing all of her feelings out of her mind so better protect herself from any kind of shinobi magic that could intrude in her thoughts. "They mentioned a headband sir."

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

~Otogakure | Genin | Hyoton | Bloodline/Bloodline | Chakra 270/270 | Stamina: 250/250~

Lilith pulled up her hood over her snowy white hair hiding her features as much as she could. She stood about 5'6" very slender somewhat athletic build. Making her way into the office she noticed another girl in the room. Looking at the kage she bowed in respect, "Lilith Tetsuga, Reporting for my headband sir." As she stood waiting for a reply. "My files should have been sent to you from the academy with hopefully great credentials to my status here." As she then pulled down her hood showing off her face she had very fine ivory looking skin and icy blue eyes that would captivate someone if they looked into them long enough.

Who I am Interacting with:
Kazuraii

Yo-ko

Weapon of choice:
Weapon Type: 2 small bladed fans
Weapon Range: arms length + an extra foot
Weapon Weight: 4lbs
Weapon Location: inside her coat hidden

Inventory:
• 5 Kunai
• 10 Shuriken
• 1 blank scroll
• Winter coat
• Steel-toed heeled boots

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:42 pm
Azzurro Skyde
Quoting as I have know that you'd like to participate.

Kiko_Alacran
Rp-ing, as requested.

Kazuraii
Rp-ing, as requested.

Yo-ko
I have no idea how to play as your npc!

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

The President sat back on his de facto throne, twiddling his fingers before forming them into a steeple. More for the shinobi corps, how pitiful, he thought, his previous face now reflecting the utter disgust that was his ugly interior. His disdain for the new ones was two-fold: one, the fact that they used chakra, and two, that they would not be able to use standard UHV technology with much ability. He would have them beaten to a pulp later during an 'exercise', to prove his sense of masculinity. For now, it would do to make them more powerful, and to fill them in on any requested info. "Hatake and Tetsuga," he spat, trying to keep his seething rage inside of him. "The villages would call you 'Genin' now, I take it."

"Soldier," he called out, snapping his fingers once before making them back into a steeple. "Give them their dues, and find out what happened to Okabe." Someone off to his right saluted him, trotted up to the pair, held out two headbands with a small 200 ryo purse for each, and then trotted back to his shadows after the items were gone, off to try and find Okabe. "We have been receiving reports of missing troops to the southeast," the President began, referring to Konoha and Kiri. Taking a moment, he glanced down at the open files on his desk that relayed information on the two girls in front of him. "You are instructed to learn 5 of those damnable jutsu things before reporting to the front gates. Purchase whatever you want with your pay, as a small squad will be waiting for you to arrive. Any questions?"

Otogakure had not been this way in the past, prior to the United Hidden Villages' (UHV) invasion of the jungle resort. Once, it had been the sweet, glorious haven to those survivors of the Yukigakure (Snow Village) Exodus. Loving music had flittered about at all times of the day and night, and everyone danced away to their best abilities. Jovial folks filled with perhaps a bit too much alcohol would stumble down the streets under the glittering stars, their faces flush. It had been easy to take over such a village, first with sin, and then later with military occupation. But such a place was not fit for this, and couldn't last for forever. The people were war weary, having been almost completely enslaved and brainwashed. If only a spark could ignite the tension between the two, but that would have to wait for later.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games