Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Picture Gallery of Doom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takalis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:56 pm

from what I understand, they dont offer personalized plates in europe so no.

oh, and it's 100% illegal to have it on an american plate where your state requires you to have a front plate....and my state requires me to have one so yes, it's illegal. razz do I care? Not at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:35 am
foghorn_moonlight_goddess
OoChIcKeNoO
@ Dubtron
Your welcome anytime

@ Chicken
Yeah I know.. Its just ... Im tired it takes so much work to take care of it.. * I have to wash it to brush it* I cant wash it everyday because it wil throw off the oils in my hair.. its just a un even balance that cant be beaten pirate
**nods** yeah i can imagine. But still very perdy ^-^

awww... thankies *huggles*
**huggles** weltom silly ^-^

OoChIcKeNoO

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:36 am
Takalis

it's a quick car too. and it's going to be a bit quicker soon too...and hopefully next summer I'll have enough money to swap in a larger engine...a 3.5L engine(if i get lucky...turboed) up from a 2.7L pirate

she looked so sad and unloved when I bought her. sad now she's quite happy and well taken care of. heart
gonk Dont do turbo! Mine is turbo n has a lag like none other. crying

Ohh ohh n ive been itching for euro plates. Youre suppose to have cali plates on the front but most of the cars at the gtg i go to have euro plates.
Ive been itchin to get some. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:03 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
OoChIcKeNoO
@ Dubtron
Your welcome anytime

@ Chicken
Yeah I know.. Its just ... Im tired it takes so much work to take care of it.. * I have to wash it to brush it* I cant wash it everyday because it wil throw off the oils in my hair.. its just a un even balance that cant be beaten pirate

*pokes* your little guy is creppy  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:45 pm
Here it is ladies and gents... Sephy in a short dress (the quality sucks but I'll fix it eventually...)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/Sephoenix/2007/Me23.jpg

I have a headache...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:19 am
*sigh* even more picutes of my fat a**

User Image

User Image

various a** shots...
User Image

User Image

me and Tino...

User Image

Thar you go...enjoy....*sigh*

corruption

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:04 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
OoChIcKeNoO
@ Dubtron
Your welcome anytime

@ Chicken

*pokes* your little guy is creppy

o-o What lil guy??

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:02 am
User Image
surprised It's me whee  

m0rphia

corruption

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:42 am
Nara Frost
User Image
surprised It's me whee
Wow...and here I always thought that you were a mule for Nara Gene....oops..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:12 pm
corruption

Apparantly not whee I don't even know who Nara Gene is sweatdrop  

m0rphia

Gods_Phallus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:57 pm
Well I never even seen this Nara Frost before... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:05 pm
Nara Frost
corruption

Apparantly not whee I don't even know who Nara Gene is sweatdrop
It's all good. You're pretty ^-^  

corruption

m0rphia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:14 am
Well.. I'm new kinda.
This account used to be "The Cookie Mistress", KickAz!'s mule account (along with "The Cookie Master" mule). He gave me this account a while ago, when I still had my main account. And I haven't really had the use for it before now....

(this is kind of a long story)

Kick recently got hacked, and his account got stolen (and it was renamed to "Kaneluv" by the hacker) that's why it sais that the author of "The C. M. Mansion!" thread is Kaneluv.

I did not post with my (then) main account when the hacking was at it's worst in fear that the hacker would notice my username and see all the valuable trades between me and kick and then hack me too, but that didn't happen.

Kick got a mail saying that his hacked account had been permanently banned and the day after I got banned for the hacking;
For "Hacking or profiting from hacking."
I sent them a mail back asking why and if it had anything to do with Kicks hacking case and they only replied;

"Your account has been banned for hacking or profiting from hacking.
According to our records, items previously reported stolen by another
user ended up in your account."

The only person I had traded with in a very long time was Kick and I sent them another mail back asking more, but they haven't replied...

And no, I didn't hack KickAz! (or any other for that matter) He is my boyfriend (in rl of course) and we live together and he was using my laptop when he got hacked, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or if gaia is just being stupid. Me getting banned only resulted in more lost items for the both of us -sigh-

Anyway... both me and Kick lost all our stuff (it was a lot of valuable items -cries-), and I'm using this as my main now. I have previously (with my old main) posted in the chatterbox thread and I discovered that this account was a member of this guild and decided to check it out 3nodding

So yeah, that's all there is to it really whee heart

corruption:Thanks heart
and you look really cute in that first pic of yours btw 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:20 am
Thanks redface  

corruption

Takalis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:22 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Takalis

it's a quick car too. and it's going to be a bit quicker soon too...and hopefully next summer I'll have enough money to swap in a larger engine...a 3.5L engine(if i get lucky...turboed) up from a 2.7L pirate

she looked so sad and unloved when I bought her. sad now she's quite happy and well taken care of. heart
gonk Dont do turbo! Mine is turbo n has a lag like none other. crying

Ohh ohh n ive been itching for euro plates. Youre suppose to have cali plates on the front but most of the cars at the gtg i go to have euro plates.
Ive been itchin to get some. 3nodding
nooo..on the old 745's they came stock with a turboed 3.5L had very little lag and my brother's '07 Mini Cooper S has almost no lag at all stare

haha, europlates are awesome...though i just gave mine up for a rare front filler plate.

filler plates > euro/us plates mrgreen

havent been caught yet and I just got pulled over today gonk  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games