Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm
-driving from dawn to dusk, he and the guys kept eyes peeled for any suspicous cars, him making several unnecessary stops and turns. Taking Rue du Mont to Rue de la Cotsette, he drives until he runs into Rue du Vieux Moulin which is right off from Rue de Rawyl, the intended road before the bugged Ipod incident. Stopping at hostel eighty miles from Rue de Rawyl, he gets two rooms for the night. Letting dame and the guys get settled in, he goes back to the main office to call Icy and let her know where they stopped at-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:15 pm
(( whee Bratty and Icy can get some sleep now... wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 pm
*receiving Flames call, Brat calls and lets the Russians know where to find them. Satisfied for now, they settle down themselves to get some rest. The Russians will call once they locate and secure Flame and the rest*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 pm
{{{lol yea. Will have you all back at MW so everyone is happy}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 pm
((lol ~ methinks Psy is missing her ladies))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 pm
((So...uh, forgive my ignorance, but...what does a hostel look like?))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 pm
{{you might want to look it up. All I have to go by are ones I've seen on t.v. Some are like dorm rooms where up to six people can stay I believe. Shared bathrooms, and that's about all I remember}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:08 pm
((More shared bathroom space ~ We're nevah gonna see Flame & Dame wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 pm
(( stressed scream ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:13 pm
((luffs joo heart ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 pm
(( xp ))

dame moves sluggishly from the car, finally turning it off. Forgetting her bag, she grunts and leans back over the seat, grabbing it. She follows hollowly behind Flame and the guys and nods when he shows her to the rooms. dame sits down on a bed, staring blankly at the opposite wall for a moment. She then shakes her head lightly and digs around in her bag for some of her left over food. Pulling out a bottle of pop and a bag of chips, she starts nomming sleepily.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm
-after talking with the ladies, he asks the front desk person if there was somewhere to buy clothes and food. Receiving directions of a few places a couple blocks away, he sets out to get him and the guys a change of clothes, food and a few other essentials until their ride arrived. Two hours later, he returned with several bags and headed to the rooms. Glad for the fact that the hostel was near vacant, that meant free bathroom time and rare interruptions along with not a lot of people to remember faces.

He and the guys had a room to themselves as well as dame since she was female and the genial older man at the front desk thought it would be a good idea for her. Stopping at their room first, he drops off the clothes so freshening up could commence, along with all but one bag of food. He walked down the four doors to dames room and knocked, waiting for her to answer. Walking in, he set the bag of food down on a table nearby and looked at her worriedly-

Well, I've talked to Icy and Brat. They know where we are and have someone on the way to come and get us. So we'll hang here until then. We've got food and the guys and I are going to freshen up. Aside from that, everything alright?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm
dame had since finished her bag of chips and soda and thrown them away. She is just finishing getting dressed for bed when Flame shows up, having been too tired to wash the stage make-up off her face...not even caring her skin would pay dearly for it later.

Giving Flame a small smile, she answers him,"Yeah...I'm fine. Just...really tired for some reason." She shrugs and finishes brushing her hair then places the brush inside the bag and zips it up. dame puts the bag underneath her bed, takes off her flipflops and slips under the covers.

dame groans as soon as her skin touches the sheets, legs rubbing against their smooth surface. "Oh my god," she exclaims, "Do you know how long it has been since I slept in a proper bed? Good god..." She pauses, becoming still and thinks, "It had to have been back in the States, back when I..." sad she trails off, sadness settling on her features as she remembers when she had last slept in a bed and whom she had shared it with. dame turns over on her side, facing the wall, pulling the covers up around her shoulders and curls in semi-circle, trying to forget. She wills herself not to get emotional. "Tha...thank you for everything Flame," she says quietly, "I...I'm just going to go to sleep, if you don't mind. Swe...sweet dreams."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 pm
-catching the emotions in her voice when she started tracing back the last time she'd slept in a bed, he sighed, wishing there was something he could say but knew better. Standing, he tells her goodnight and walks out, closing the door quietly behind him. Heading back to his shared room with the guys, he grabs some fresh things to change into along with bathing neccessities.

Taking up a stall once inside the bathroom, he turns the shower on full heat and lets it blast over him, from head to toe. As the hot water tries to ease somme of the tension in his body, his minds floodgates open and go into a whirlwind of rapid thoughts, swirling around and not really making any sense, as if he care at that particular moment. All he wished for was to be back in the States at the place he shared with Icy, sipping his favorite drink.

Drained, he returned back to the room, taking the bed closest to the door. Since he drove there, Stubbs offered to take the first shift in watch. After four hours, they would switch, with him catching the tail end of the watch. Lying on his back, he closed his eyes and tried to let sleep claim him-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:30 pm
dame doesn't even care if the door is locked or not, not caring if she is safe. Hell, she isn't even wearing her weapons. She could feel the recklessness coming on and is too tired to stop it. She just prays to God that it will be gone in the morning.

After dozing for a few minutes, training gets the better of her and she rummages around in her bag, falling asleep for a moment or two then wakes up, forcing herself to pull out her gun and put it under her pillow. The girl doesn't even pause to zip up her bag, just curls back in a ball, clutching her pillow and drifts off to a deep sleep, hand holding the weapon, finger on the trigger. As she does drift off, a song suddenly swims around in her head, two of her favourite lyrics foremost in her mind, twisting together...Shes not a girl who misses much...when I feel my finger on your trigger...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games