Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:55 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie leaned back into Iago and put her hands over his as they stood up on the plateau. The sun flooded the village with pinks and oranges, yellows and purples as it started to sink lower and lower. With a long, deep, content sigh, Evie laced her fingers through Iago's and stayed silent for another moment. Times like the ones she was sharing presently with Iago made every little negative thing in her life seem irrelevant.

"I never said thank you." Evie grinned to herself.

.: Ooooookay dokay! biggrin lolz I'm a rather weird female ^^;; :.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm
[rather awesome female, IMO.]
-----
Iago laughed. "But you want to thank me." he said, leading her down the path now that the sun was gone. They arrived at the cabin and he led her inside, lighting a small oil lamp in the living room to give them some light.
"Want to go to bed?" he asked. He was a little tired.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie nodded in response. He was right about that bit. She DID want to thank him for everything he had done for her. Iago was godsend. As they went inside, Evie stifled a yawn and grinned at Iago's question.

"I'm actually kind of tired...let's head off to bed then!" Evie smiled, holding her hand out to Iago.

.: Awww ^^ Thank youuu~!! I can cry during sappy movies and laugh at gore and be moved to the edge of my seat during intense gunfights like the best of em ;D :.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm
[You're most welcome biggrin did you see that video I sent told you about?]
-----
Iago nodded. He headed into the bedroom and lit the lamp there, then returned to the living room and blew out that lamp. Once inside the bedroom again, he changed into his sleep pants, and pulled back the covers, smiling at Evie. "Get changed and come lie down on the bed...I have a bit of a surprise for you." he said.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie went along with Iago into their bedroom and started to take off her clothes. She stood in her bra and panties and decided that she would be a little more clothed that night. With a slip on her body, Evie was ready to climb into bed and snuggle up with her lover. When she turned back around, he had already pulled the covers back for her. How sweet. Evie smiled and slipped into bed with Iago, laying down next to him with her hands on his chest.

"What is it love?" Evie wondered, kissing him quickly on the lips.

.: LOL YES!!!!! And it looks good...despite Christian Bale XD :.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 pm
Iago slipped out of the bed and smiled, walking around to her side. He pulled the covers up to her chin, tucking her into the bed. Just a small, sweet gesture for her. He gave her a tender kiss on the lips, then blew out the lamp, walking around to his side of the bed and headed back under the covers.
"I love you, Evie." he whispered.

[You don't like him? Also, I gotta go soon. Internet's gunna cut off in about 15 minutes, so if I disappear, that's why.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as Iago came over to her and tucked her into bed. She hadn't had that done to her since she was a small girl and she had to admit, it was rather sweet of him to do so.

"Thank you love...I rather liked that surprise." Evie grinned and snuggled up closely beside Iago.

"I love you too." She whispered.

.:Lol not since Terminator Salvation X_x;; lol or Batman for that matter...ickkk his voice @_@ And it's okay lol :.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Iago kissed her on the cheek, and closed his eyes, wrapping his arm around her and holding her close, feeling much more peaceful with her next to him.

[It's a great movie. Also has Sean Bean in it.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and wrapped her arms around Iago as well, snuggling close against his warm body as they lay together. Slowly, she started to drift off to sleep, a yawn shook her body as she lay beside her love.

"I'm so tired....goodnight love." Evie whispered with a smile.

.: biggrin I'll still watch it, looks too good to miss lawl :.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 am
The next day, Iago woke slowly, the sun filtering through the window and over the bed. He saw Evie holding him and he smiled, not wanting to move or otherwise disturb her. She looked so peaceful, so serene, when she was asleep.

[It is good. It's an action movie with a decent story behind it.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie slept soundly against Iago. It was as if he chased away all the bad in her life. With him around, nothing was as bad as it seemed, and she was very thankful for that. She had a dream about their life together in the future. The couple were married and walking down a dirt path together, fingers laced. It looked peaceful and loving...and then there was a loud scream followed by laughter. They both looked up to see a little boy running at them with his arms held open wide. He was grinning with a smile that seemed to touch both ears. Iago chuckled in her dream and knelt down for the boy who ran straight into Iago's arms. Evie smiled as well and kissed the little boy on the forehead. The little boy had dark brown hair and striking violet eyes.

Evie woke up slowly and blinked away the sleep from her eyes. It was a rather nice dream she'd just had, a very nice start to her day. Her nice start had gotten better when she saw Iago awake as well, looking at her as she slept.

"Good morning my love." Evie whispered with a big smile.

.: Lol....gotta love those shoot-em-ups that have absolutely NO plot aside from crazy gun fights XDDDDD :.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 pm
[Equilibrium's plot is almost the same as 1984: The citizens of a city need to take a drug to suppress emotions, and if they stop taking it, they are sense offenders, and are killed. There is a resistance that hoards any art and music and stuff from the past, and when that is found, it's destroyed. Pretty awesome movie.]
------
Iago matched her smile, brushing some hair off her face and behind her ear.
"Good morning, my dear." he whispered back. "Did you have a nice sleep?" he asked. He hadn't dreamt that night, but he had felt an overall feeling of peace and happiness.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned brightly, waking up to Iago was the best thing in the world. She grabbed Iago's hand and held it in between her own.

"I slept rather well...and you?" Evie asked with a smile upon her lips. The sun streamed through their window and seemed to ignite Iago's hair, framing it in a bright yellow halo.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 pm
"I slept very well...I always seem to sleep better with you next to me." Iago said, not moving from his position and still smiling down at her when she took his hand.
"What would you like to do today, my dear?" he asked. He vaguely recalled needing to go to a nearby kingdom, to speak to the family there. It had to do with maybe getting Evie a royal status so they could marry.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled happily at Iago's comment. She was glad that she could do something for him, seeing as how he had done so much for her already. She felt that they were off balance, that she owed him so much and couldn't repay him for all he had been doing for her. His smiling at her seemed to make things even better.

"I don't mind what we do...so long as I am with you of course." Evie replied, smiling still. If she stayed around Iago any longer, she might have developed a permanent smile.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games